πŸ‡¨πŸ‡³πŸ‡·πŸ‡΄πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡¦ Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

My dad calls me all the time. I always pick up too.

Β 

Except when I'm on business call. Then I don't pick up. Or patch him into the call and put him on speaker with people he doesn't know who are discussing business he knows nothing about.

Β 

These people are relying on you being stupid and/or asleep.Β 

Β 

Don't be stupid and wake up.

Β 

Β 

Β 

4 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Except when I'm on business call. Then I don't pick up. Or patch him into the call and put him on speaker with people he doesn't know who are discussing business he knows nothing about.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

OMG, he was on speaker phone.Β  Was he also on the grassy knoll?Β Β 

• Haha (+1) 2

38 minutes ago, JDHillFan said:

Hoping Hunter has to answer questions someday. The β€œit was a speakerphone” routine should be entertaining.Β 

The Fox reporter should have asked Comer, "if this guy was dumb enough to use speakerphone, why aren't you showing us any evidence yet?".Β  Then Comer should have replied, "Because I'm a farmer, not an investigator, besides I don't really care, I'm just trying to get votes".

• Vomit 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

5 hours ago, BillsFanNC said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

That's the evidence we needed - lock him up!!Β  No need for a trial.Β Β 

Β 

You are a clown.Β  Β 

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Β 

RON - THEY GOT HIM NOW

Β 

Β 

Β 

Imagine the amount of stupidity the world would have been saved if the super sketchy CPU repair guy wasn't looking for people's wives nude photos.Β  I'm blaming the incels

Edited by daz28
  • Haha (+1) 2

• 2 weeks later...

Today, we interviewed Mervyn Yan, a Biden family associate affiliated with theΒ Bidens’ dealingsΒ with the Chinese government linked energy firm, CEFC.

Β 

MervynΒ Yan admitted on the record the Bidens had no experience in the energy and infrastructure sectors and was not sure what they brought to the table.

Β 

His testimony raises many questions about the Bidens’ dealings with the Chinese government linked energy firm and we hope to learn more tomorrow from Rob Walker, another Biden family associate.

Β 

We will release the transcript from Mervyn Yan’s interview soon.

Β 

Β 

• Like (+1) 1

Remember:

Β 

Testimony under oath that is bad for Trump?

Β 

That's evidence.

Β 

Testimony under under oath that is bad for Biden?

Β 

That's not evidence.Β 

Β 

Today, we held a transcribed interview with Rob Walker, a Biden family associate who was involved in the Bidens’ dealings with Chinese and Romanian entities.

Β 

Here were the key takeaways πŸ‘‡

Β 

- We learned that Joe Biden met with the now-missing Chairman of CEFC, Ye Jianming, as Hunter Biden and his associates received $3 million from a Chinese entity CEFC controlled.

Β 

- Today’s interview confirmed Hunter Biden and his associates’ work with the Chinese government-linked energy company began over a year before Joe Biden left the vice presidency, but the Bidens and their associates held off being paid by the Chinese while Joe Biden was in office.

Β 

- The Chinese company paid Hunter Biden and his associates $3 million shortly after Joe Biden left office as a β€˜thank you’ for the work they did while Joe Biden was in office. Members of the Biden family received payments from the Chinese deal even though they did not work on it. This is the type of swampy influence peddling the American people want us to end.

Β 

- Additionally, as Joe Biden was leading anti-corruption efforts in Romania, Hunter Biden and Rob Walker began an ill-defined business relationship with Romanian businessman Gabriel Popoviciu. Mr. Walker also confirmed that he and Hunter Biden received payments from Popoviciu beginning in 2015 that continued throughout the rest of Joe Biden’s vice presidency. In exchange for lucrative payments, Hunter Biden traveled to Romania and engaged with the U.S. Ambassador to Romania to discuss Mr. Popoviciu’s foreign legal case

Β 

• Shocked 1

Hey guys - we have been stuck on page 145 for 17 days now.

Β 

lmao

Β 

Oh, and guess what:

Β 

Rob Walker, a longtime friend and business associate of Hunter Biden, has told the House Oversight Committee in a closed-door interview that President Biden "while in office or as a private citizen was never involved" in any of his business dealings with Hunter Biden.

Β 

They all try so hard.

Β 

Β 

• Vomit 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

Hey guys - we have been stuck on page 145 for 17 days now.

Β 

lmao

Β 

Oh, and guess what:

Β 

Rob Walker, a longtime friend and business associate of Hunter Biden, has told the House Oversight Committee in a closed-door interview that President Biden "while in office or as a private citizen was never involved" in any of his business dealings with Hunter Biden.

Β 

They all try so hard.

Β 

Β 

You twist like a pretzel for joke bribem!

πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘πŸ€‘

• Like (+1) 3

Remember Joe never talked to Hunter or his business partners about Hunter’s business affairs. Ever.

Β 

And if we get testimony under oath that indicates that Joe Biden was lying the numerous times he made the above statement,Β  then that testimony is not evidence.

Β 

Got it?

Β 

Β