🇨🇳🇷🇴🇺🇦 Biden's Corruption: $20M+ bribes. All the evidence that isn't evidence.

52 minutes ago, B-Man said:

NOTHING TO SEE HERE, MOVE ALONG: 

Photo From Hunter Biden’s Laptop Corroborates Bribery Claims From Whistleblower.

BLUR_Hunter-Biden-Corvette-2_736x514-e16

Photographs found on Hunter Biden’s laptop confirm that the embattled first son was at his father’s Wilmington, Del., home on the same day he threatened his Chinese business partner to fulfill his “commitment” while invoking his father’s name.

On Thursday, the House Ways and Means Committee released transcripts of a WhatsApp conversation between Hunter Biden to his Chinese business partner Henry Zhao, who is associated with CEFC Energy.

The conversation was discovered by Gary Shapley, an IRS whistleblower who came forward revealing the Biden administration inappropriately interfered with the investigation of Hunter Biden.

In the conversation, which took place on July 30, 2017, Hunter Biden claimed he was sitting next to his father and that “we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled.”

I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/matt-margolis/2023/06/23/photo-from-hunter-bidens-laptop-corroborate-bribery-claims-from-whistleblower-n1705754

Good they should have no problem bringing an indictment

47 minutes ago, Westside said:

Don’t expect any real response from the new leftists and the lone independent on here. There eyes are clouded over when it comes to their political hero’s and their corruption.

There is no one as blind as those who will not see. That fits the motley crew on the new left on PPP.

This has been explained to you more than once

The Bidens are not my political heroes, frankly not a great choice for president

The Democrats have not been great at putting up candidates, but I am an absolute Trump hater so they could’ve nominate a pet rock if they had the votes in order to make sure that Trump did not get a second term I would’ve voted for it

3 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

The Bidens are not my political heroes, frankly not a great choice for president

The Democrats have not been great at putting up candidates, but I am an absolute Trump hater so they could’ve nominate a pet rock if they had the votes in order to make sure that Trump did not get a second term I would’ve voted for it

And I have the exact opposite opinion. The bidens are lifelong politicians who somehow have turned that into being a multimillionaire despite not having any product to to sell. Honestly, how do you think biden became so rich? Are you willing to honestly answer that? If that doesn’t bother you, than you’re no better than a cult member who believes everything your leader tells you.

45 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

John, this is a dangerous take in its own right. Trump is a POS, but if your stance is that anyone on earth is better, you may want to think about that.  Think about when everyone in the US cheered when Arafat died.   People were acting like it was going to usher in peace in the middle east.  But who replaced his power? ×÷=@ING HAMAS. So you shouldn't think in absolutes, especially when it comes to politics. 

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Can't look for what's long-since been destroyed...

But no matter.  They don't need them to impeach. 

Don't forget there's a host of others in DOJ and FBI guilty of obstructing inevestigators at IRS, DOJ, and FBI including the AG and FBI Director.  I think that's a bigger story than the Biden family payoff and influence racket..  Several IRS whistle blowers attested to that in sworn statements.  Which Garland has denied.  Somebody's lying.  Who do you believe?  Working level agents trying to do their job or the AG and other political appointees trying to protect their boss?

Edited by All_Pro_Bills

10 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Don't forget there's a host of others in DOJ and FBI guilty of obstructing inevestigators at IRS, DOJ, and FBI including the AG and FBI Director.  I think that's a bigger story than the Biden family payoff and influence racket..  Several IRS whistle blowers attested to that in sworn statements.  Which Garland has denied.  Somebody's lying.  Who do you believe?  Working level agents trying to do their job and avoid losing their jobs or their lives or the AG and other political appointees trying to protect their boss?

FIFY

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

They aren’t looking for them. 

48 minutes ago, Doc said:

Can't look for what's long-since been destroyed...

But no matter.  They don't need them to impeach. 

Was Biden POTUS at the time of this alleged crime?

18 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

No. He was Vice President. Next question.

Apologias - tough to keep up when the story and the thread title keeps changing.

So are there tapes or no tapes?

And which number whistleblower are we on?

Is this one alive or dead? 

lmao

ps: did you have any luck getting tickets on Thursday for the London game?

Edited by BillStime

2 hours ago, BillStime said:

Apologias - tough to keep up when the story and the thread title keeps changing.

Well they followed a paid for bunch of lies & followed it for 4 yrs so why doesn't this count ? If it was Trump you would have the firing squad loading their guns ready to take him out but it's Joe it's okay so lets just look the other way . Nothing to see here folks ...

Can you say Hypocrisy  ??

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

lmao

ps: did you have any luck getting tickets on Thursday for the London game?

No luck on Thursday but got mine on StubHub over the weekend. Paid a bit more, but at least I’m assured of a seat! 👍

• Like (+1) 1