Libs to push Biden to declare "Climate Change" a national emergency because we told you in March 2020 this was next

On 3/15/2022 at 7:52 PM, Chef Jim said:

I live 15 miles from one of the biggest wind farms in the US and I’m told not to run my large appliances from 4pm-9pm. 

I drive a diesel vehicle that uses DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid which is suppose to make the emissions 100 times cleaner than ever before, Natural gas is 98 percent efficient they've all but shut down the coal industry & are trying o do the same with gas & diesel .

But don't stop cutting billions of acres of trees every year, don't stop having them breed millions of head of cattle every year, don't have them stop building roads & houses with asphalt products that retain heat .

Only B**CH about the things that fit the narrative not the things they can make money off of ... Oh & don't make China, India, Russia, Korea, or any of the other countries that are or maybe polluting worse or more than the US pay their far share it's all on the backs of the US ... 

• Like (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, T master said:

I drive a diesel vehicle that uses DEF Diesel Exhaust Fluid which is suppose to make the emissions 100 times cleaner than ever before, Natural gas is 98 percent efficient they've all but shut down the coal industry & are trying o do the same with gas & diesel .

But don't stop cutting billions of acres of trees every year, don't stop having them breed millions of head of cattle every year, don't have them stop building roads & houses with asphalt products that retain heat .

Only B**CH about the things that fit the narrative not the things they can make money off of ... Oh & don't make China, India, Russia, Korea, or any of the other countries that are or maybe polluting worse or more than the US pay their far share it's all on the backs of the US ... 

Never forget 50 years ago pollution was going to cause global cooling…

• Like (+1) 2

You see, boys and girls, the way corrupt politicians get around democracy is they keep the country in a constant state of emergency…

Whether it’s the Cold War, the War On Terror, Covid-19, or climate, you don’t need democracy when the president can just grant himself emergency powers whenever he wants to…😉

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 4

On 8/2/2023 at 1:54 AM, John from Riverside said:

Damn them for wanting your kids kids  to have a Planet to live on

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2020/sep/02/bfi-study-calls-on-film-industry-to-urgently-reduce-emissions

I think at some point we have to look away from traditional sacred cows, and move to a model that makes sense for the planet and future generations.  Do we really need, societally speaking, scores and scores of people creating stories, setting up film shoots, caterers, elaborate costumes, high intensity lighting, food waste etc?  Think of the carbon footprint to tell a make-believe story about make-believe people, often telling stories previously told, and in some cases multiple times.  

I love a good movie, and in spite of the carbon cost, enjoy seeing a movie in a traditional theater, popcorn and all.  At the same time, couldn't the same story be told with artificially generated actors, using artificially generated scripts, streamed exclusively to the home as the only option?  

Personally, I'm torn. I want my kids to have a planet to live on.  I'm not against common sense solutions, feel strongly that sometimes the climate push is a bit extreme, but that we all have to do our part.  

White House: ‘All’ Big Storms ‘We Continue to See Are Definitely Caused’ by Warming, Might Declare Emergency - we know how stupid you are and will believe this and pretty much anything we say (ok I added this part but it’s true)

On Thursday’s broadcast of “CNN This Morning,” White House National Security Council Coordinator for Strategic Communications John Kirby stated that President Joe Biden hasn’t decided whether he’ll declare a national emergency on climate and that “all the severe storms” that “we continue to see are definitely caused as a result of what’s going on in the rising temperature across the globe.”

Kirby said, “The President hasn’t made a decision yet on declaring a national emergency on climate, Poppy. But, for all intents and purposes, he’s treating this with all the due gravity and the seriousness that the climate crisis deserves. It’s been a focus for him since day one.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2023/08/10/white-house-all-big-storms-we-continue-to-see-are-definitely-caused-by-warming-might-national-emergency/

Being right constantly, it’s tough to stay humble.  But I’ll listen to Coach McD - humble and hungry. 

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...

In a secret Project Veritas recording from April 2021, CNN Technical Director Charlie Chester, states that once the public are no longer scared of "Covid", "climate change" will take centre stage as the new imaginary boogeyman to terrify everyone into submission with.

"They've already announced in our office that once the public is open to it, we're going to start focusing mainly on climate... There's a definitive ending to the pandemic. It'll taper off to a point that it's not a problem anymore. The climate thing is gonna take years, so they'll probably be able to milk that for quite a bit. "

"Be prepared, it's coming."

And sure enough, two whole years later, we're now seeing this play out in the mainstream media—in total lockstep, just like with the "Covid" narrative.

So….Joe’s son was making millions working on behalf of a foreign OIL company. And what did the family do with the money? They bought a BEACH HOUSE so they could be closer to the action when the seas started rising. 

Once again…you couldn’t sell this as a Monty Python skit. 

On 8/2/2023 at 7:24 PM, John from Riverside said:

It’s a good question it may be too late

Too late for what? Survival? Is that what you're implying?

On 8/1/2023 at 11:54 PM, John from Riverside said:

Damn them for wanting your kids kids  to have a Planet to live on

Dang, you are talking about survival

• 2 weeks later...
31 minutes ago, B-Man said:

"we're gonna need a whole hell of a lot more money!"

DNC is absolutely trying to starve us out on purpose. 

At this point, it's undeniable that there is some pre planned pre determined shadow agenda behind all of this 

• Agree 2

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't know what else you need to see to believe it.  

Biden Invokes Wartime Powers to Push Green Energy

78920d4b-f9d0-4158-9464-4c74d803b703-450

Well, he’s done it again. Joe Biden has clearly decided that he can simply violate the rules however he likes to achieve his goals when he can’t convince Congress to advance his agenda. (Or, to be fair, perhaps his aides made the decision.) For the second time, Biden has invoked the wartime powers of the presidency and declared the use of the 1950 Defense Production Act for something that has nothing to do with warfare or any external threat to the nation.

This time he seized $169 million from the taxpayers to distribute to fifteen sites around the nation for the purpose of building more electric heat pumps. This is part of the ongoing war against gas furnaces, which the climate cult wants to see replaced by heat pumps. 

https://hotair.com/jazz-shaw/2023/11/20/biden-invokes-wartime-powers-to-push-green-energy-n593676