Liberal New Green Deal Agenda in Full Swing in NY .

I talked with my brother someone i trust very much just yesterday that runs a HVAC company in NY selling furnaces of all kinds a lot being Natural gas because they are so efficient as much as 98 % efficient but that makes no difference to the liberals that run the state .

He being in this business for some 25+ years knows much more about how efficient this equipment is and how much they DO NOT POLLUTE the air than the ignorant politicians that are trying to get a bill passed .

He said there is a bill in the NY state senate right now that will make the use of any fossil fuels such as oil or Natural gas illegal for heating & be totally banned by 2035 & if you have either in you home & this bill is passed you will have to take out the old & pay for all new Electric heat pumps because that is the way they want despite natural gas being 98% efficient .

He also explained that wind mills & solar will be a huge part of this bill if passed the people of NY will see a ton of this type of thing going up a all over to take the place of what is in place now which will be just another cost on top of phasing out what is there now which will be a huge cost to NYer's .

In our conversation he said that his company along with many others are fighting the passing of this bill because it has no true substance other than the agenda but you can bet AOC & Schumer will be leading the fight to get any part of it passed to get closer to their New Green deal implementation so this ignorants can be passed & cost the people in NY a ton of money in the long run ! 

You can also bet that Biden will be of little help to off set the high prices of gas by letting the oil companies do what they were doing prior to him taking over by his  rescinding any of the prior administrations bills for drilling for oil but will continue with the BS that OH the oil companies have 9000 (USELESS) leases to drill for oil it will  only cost billions in exploration if there is any oil there at all . 

But those that foolishly believe that this guy is the answer will like the sheeple that they are follow him right off the cliff putting us all in such a financial spot that we may never be able to recover ... And you can bet that China & India along with others will continue to pollute just as much as they always have & will continue to all while buying the Russian oil that China will be now purchasing from them & selling it to the US .

I for one hope that any of you that live in NY will take notice & do your due diligence to fight the good fight against this ignorant liberal mind set that by putting this kind of stupidity in place that the planet will be any better for it . I wonder how much each of the politicians have personally invested in the technology they are pushing for in this .

This administration & it's crony's are a disgrace to America & it's people if they continue to allow this kind of thing to happen & put this much strain on our country & it's people ! I just hope the people have enough fight to stop it ...

• Sad 1
  • Angry 1

44 minutes ago, T master said:

I talked with my brother someone i trust very much just yesterday that runs a HVAC company in NY selling furnaces of all kinds a lot being Natural gas because they are so efficient as much as 98 % efficient but that makes no difference to the liberals that run the state .

He being in this business for some 25+ years knows much more about how efficient this equipment is and how much they DO NOT POLLUTE the air than the ignorant politicians that are trying to get a bill passed .

He said there is a bill in the NY state senate right now that will make the use of any fossil fuels such as oil or Natural gas illegal for heating & be totally banned by 2035 & if you have either in you home & this bill is passed you will have to take out the old & pay for all new Electric heat pumps because that is the way they want despite natural gas being 98% efficient .

He also explained that wind mills & solar will be a huge part of this bill if passed the people of NY will see a ton of this type of thing going up a all over to take the place of what is in place now which will be just another cost on top of phasing out what is there now which will be a huge cost to NYer's .

In our conversation he said that his company along with many others are fighting the passing of this bill because it has no true substance other than the agenda but you can bet AOC & Schumer will be leading the fight to get any part of it passed to get closer to their New Green deal implementation so this ignorants can be passed & cost the people in NY a ton of money in the long run ! 

You can also bet that Biden will be of little help to off set the high prices of gas by letting the oil companies do what they were doing prior to him taking over by his  rescinding any of the prior administrations bills for drilling for oil but will continue with the BS that OH the oil companies have 9000 (USELESS) leases to drill for oil it will  only cost billions in exploration if there is any oil there at all . 

But those that foolishly believe that this guy is the answer will like the sheeple that they are follow him right off the cliff putting us all in such a financial spot that we may never be able to recover ... And you can bet that China & India along with others will continue to pollute just as much as they always have & will continue to all while buying the Russian oil that China will be now purchasing from them & selling it to the US .

I for one hope that any of you that live in NY will take notice & do your due diligence to fight the good fight against this ignorant liberal mind set that by putting this kind of stupidity in place that the planet will be any better for it . I wonder how much each of the politicians have personally invested in the technology they are pushing for in this .

This administration & it's crony's are a disgrace to America & it's people if they continue to allow this kind of thing to happen & put this much strain on our country & it's people ! I just hope the people have enough fight to stop it ...

Before we commit the existence of human civilization to this idea, which I see as a fantasy, why don't these dreamers build out a demonstration project of a community of 100,000 inhabitants running solely on green energy and show us all how its going to work economically and effectively?  Without using oil or gas or conventional resources to build or run it.  Hint: they know it won't.

• Like (+1) 2

10 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Before we commit the existence of human civilization to this idea, which I see as a fantasy, why don't these dreamers build out a demonstration project of a community of 100,000 inhabitants running solely on green energy and show us all how its going to work economically and effectively?  Without using oil or gas or conventional resources to build or run it.  Hint: they know it won't.

They tried this in 1996 and it failed miserably, just like everything else the liberals touch.

2744.jpg?width=465&quality=45&auto=forma

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Haha (+1) 1

We can't, and will never change the planet's climate.  It has heated and cooled over and over during it's existence.  How many civilizations have been wiped out or picked up and moved due to climate change?  I'll tell you.  Lots and there we not billions and billions of humans on the planet burning fossil fuels then.  I really hate people trying to push things using doomsday tactics.  The ole "break their legs" sales technique.  

8 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Its so awesome that the free world is addicted to the oil of foreign despots 

🤨

Is it a coincidence the foreign despots make so much money on the world’s “addiction”?   These guys aren’t stupid. 

4 hours ago, T master said:

I've got to waive the caution flag on the veracity of this one.

Sorry, but I can't believe there is any way that anyone is going to legislate that homeowners eliminate existing heating systems and install different ones.

That would be an immense expense per building.

Further, heat pumps are great as AC and will heat OK down to about 45 degrees ambient.

Once you get below that, their efficiency falls off dramatically.

Get below about 40 and you are going to need the supplemental heat they use, which is resistance heating. Running a toaster is the same.

Extremely expensive.

We have custom built the last three houses we've lived in, and did a ton of research on HVAC.

One was in the Chicago suburbs with nat gas.

The next was in Central Virginia, with geothermal. Worked great.

The one we are built here is heat pump, but supplemented with three LP direct vent fireplaces.

Our winter temps are rarely below freezing.

I would never live in a house in New York State with a heat pump.

What would happen is that people would install woodstoves and other far less clean options to be comfortable.

Still, I can't believe that any state would mandate the type of heating system used.

California, potentially, but only in new construction.

• Thank you (+1) 1

42 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

🤨

30 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Is it a coincidence the foreign despots make so much money on the world’s “addiction”?   These guys aren’t stupid. 

It should be pointed out, foreign despots and regimes that our government has traditionally provided protection to as long as they go along with Washington's rules. 

6 hours ago, T master said:

I did a very quick check on this issue and could not find anything regarding furnaces and home heating.  Again--I did a quick search. 

There is a bill before the Senate that seeks to deal with New York State's oldest fossil fuel power plants, and references the year 2030 as a benchmark. 

https://www.nysenate.gov/legislation/bills/2021/s8405

In addition, the Senate recently passed a bill banning the sale of new gas powered vehicles by 2035, or, put another way, the requirement that new vehicles (excluding medium and heavy duty trucks) achieve a standard of net zero emissions.  

The bill mentioned in your post seems extreme even by NYS standards, but I wouldn't be surprised in the least. If you get more details, let us know as I'm not currently overly outraged by anything NY state-specific at the moment. 

Faithfully submitted, 

Douglas C. Neidermaier

4 hours ago, Tiberius said:

🤨

Truly your point is correct, I think we should figure out a way to duplicate the brilliance of Trump and make our country a net exporter of energy vs importing it from these bad guys. 

1 hour ago, 716er said:

Get this info from Santa Claus or the tooth fairy?

This is the directive from the Bill 

In 2024, for instance, regulators should stop letting utilities connect new customers to their gas distribution lines for free, according to the plan. In 2030, home and apartment owners should be banned from replacing their old fossil fuel equipment with anything but zero-emission versions. By 2035, the biggest types of buildings, of 50,000 square feet and up, should be forced to retire their fossil fuel equipment early

So he is off about the homes being required but starting 2030 you can't replace it anymore. I know it is your state and not mine but I figured I would help you out; maybe you should call me Santa Claus since I help you but you never give me any thing of worth in return 

4 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

It should be pointed out, foreign despots and regimes that our government has traditionally provided protection to as long as they go along with Washington's rules. 

Yes, add that to the cost of gas. We pay way more for gas than we pay at the pump 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

There is more.....but one simple question 

So who benefits from America's leftist fundamental environmentalists!!!????  ....PUTIN!

Putin is playing 3D chess? 

Putin? 

17 hours ago, sherpa said:

I've got to waive the caution flag on the veracity of this one.

Sorry, but I can't believe there is any way that anyone is going to legislate that homeowners eliminate existing heating systems and install different ones.

That would be an immense expense per building.

Further, heat pumps are great as AC and will heat OK down to about 45 degrees ambient.

Once you get below that, their efficiency falls off dramatically.

Get below about 40 and you are going to need the supplemental heat they use, which is resistance heating. Running a toaster is the same.

Extremely expensive.

We have custom built the last three houses we've lived in, and did a ton of research on HVAC.

One was in the Chicago suburbs with nat gas.

The next was in Central Virginia, with geothermal. Worked great.

The one we are built here is heat pump, but supplemented with three LP direct vent fireplaces.

Our winter temps are rarely below freezing.

I would never live in a house in New York State with a heat pump.

What would happen is that people would install woodstoves and other far less clean options to be comfortable.

Still, I can't believe that any state would mandate the type of heating system used.

California, potentially, but only in new construction.

Have you listened to anything AOC or Chucky Schumer has ever said ? Nothing would surprise me coming from those idiots .

18 hours ago, Tiberius said:

🤨

Especially & even more so since certain repeals of drilling & fracking were put in place a little over a year ago ...

But now with Putins actions the US can blame it all on him rather than returning to what was in some ways working in the recent past .

12 hours ago, Big Blitz said:

There is more.....but one simple question 

So who benefits from America's leftist fundamental environmentalists!!!????  ....PUTIN!

so Greta thornburg is a Russian asset? 

34 minutes ago, T master said:

Especially & even more so since certain repeals of drilling & fracking were put in place a little over a year ago ...

But now with Putins actions the US can blame it all on him rather than returning to what was in some ways working in the recent past .

But the people who have been fight against green energy and conservation efforts are above reproach? Are they not part of the same problem? 

1 hour ago, T master said:

Have you listened to anything AOC or Chucky Schumer has ever said ? Nothing would surprise me coming from those idiots .

That's a different issue.

I'm doubtful that anyone would ever propose forcing homeowners and businesses to retro fit from nat gas or other heating systems to heat pumps in New York State, a state remarkably unfit for heat pump heating.

The suggestion is preposterous, wouldn't work, and necessitate a massive increase in electrical utility capacity.

22 hours ago, sherpa said:

That's a different issue.

I'm doubtful that anyone would ever propose forcing homeowners and businesses to retro fit from nat gas or other heating systems to heat pumps in New York State, a state remarkably unfit for heat pump heating.

The suggestion is preposterous, wouldn't work, and necessitate a massive increase in electrical utility capacity.

Well those thoughts are coming from some where & seeing as AOC brought to the fore front the green new deal when she first came into office i'm thinking it's not a different issue then when you put her as part of the squad & their radicle ways of thinking i believe the preposterous is is possible .

Then when the fact that the US has the capability to produce more oil right now to lesson the financial blow at the pump & this administration won't do it just more proof of the preposterous becoming fact .

You and i may know that it isn't a good way to go but there will always be those that will not use common sense in seeing things as they are & i hope this doesn't happen because if it does there will be a lot of people suffering for it but they in power do no t care as long as their agenda is met .