Raiders set to release linebacker Cory Littleton, lol, you guys loved him 3 years ago

HOUSE

3 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Yup, you did indeed have it fly right over your head. That may have been the saddest attempt at a comparison I've ever seen. 

Now, that’s funny 

3 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Beane (this week):  I love Tremaine. People don't understand what he does for us. Yes, he is "definitely" a "core building block moving forward."

Ah.  The public vote of confidence.  Always a great sign. 

Edited by BarleyNY

4 hours ago, Thurman#1 said:

Still a rookie at age 28, hunh? Yeah, um, that's a pretty bad observation, in every way.

Mefears you have just slipped and fallen into a Sar Chasm.

I believe the OP you were responding to was riffing on some things that are claimed to be said about Tremaine Edmunds in exculpation of what these folks see as his "bust" level play.

5 hours ago, BuffaloRebound said:

If the 5th year option wasn’t guaranteed I think McBeane would have to think long and hard about cutting Edmunds loose.  

no no and no. Edmunds has trade value. What that is is not exactly clear, but he has value nonetheless. 

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, BarleyNY said:

They’re probably using him wrong and they don’t have a good enough DL in front of him.  Also he MADE A PRO BOWL (second team All Pro!) and is still really young for a player drafted in 2016.  He is basically still a rookie.

Sounds like you're talking about Edmunds!

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.