Britney Griner

Doc

1 minute ago, nedboy7 said:

Dude guns dont kill people.  Terrorists do.  And you think some laws or lack of arms dealers are gonna stop bad guys from getting guns? 

so by that logic, just let every murderer go as well? 

Do you guys really listen to your arguments?

We let go a guy who was selling arms to kill Americans, and yall are good we let him go...thats amazing to me

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

OKay, so buy your two dolts argument, their are other bad guys in the world, so why does this guy matter?

and Trump was a idiot..so Joe being a  idiot is all good!

You didn't mind Trump negotiating with terrorists (without Afghan leadership present) and agreeing to release 5,000 Taliban soldiers for absolutely nothing in return?

Who runs Afghanistan?  Thanks Trump voters!

6 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Dude guns dont kill people.  Terrorists do.  And you think some laws or lack of arms dealers are gonna stop bad guys from getting guns? 

Interesting.  Very, very interesting.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You didn't mind Trump negotiating with terrorists (without Afghan leadership present) and agreeing to release 5,000 Taliban soldiers for absolutely nothing in return?

Who runs Afghanistan?  Thanks Trump voters!

Can you freaking read???? Honestly..read my statements.

Trump made huge mistakes, Biden is making huge mistakes...and you and your ilk only care about Trump for some reason, 

low iQ folks make low IQ arguments

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Can you freaking read???? Honestly..read my statements.

Trump made huge mistakes, Biden is making huge mistakes...and you and your ilk only care about Trump for some reason, 

low iQ folks make low IQ arguments

Admit it - an American came home and you're upset because Joe Biden made it happen - just be honest. 

Because, at the end of the day - you voted twice for the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime who continues to put the US at grave risk.  

#winning

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Admit it - an American came home and you're upset because Joe Biden made it happen - just be honest. 

Because, at the end of the day - you voted twice for the most corrupt POTUS in our lifetime who continues to put the US at grave risk.  

#winning

If this is winning looks like under biden......can we start losing soon? Oh wait we already are.......

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

#winning

you are such an dolt..i have never voted for Trump , i am thrilled Griner came home, i am  horrified we traded someone who wanted to kill thousands of Americans   to make it happen. You are fine putting other American at risks so your guy can look good to his base. 

I actually care about people and actually care about my country, unlike soulless , immoral  people like you and your ilk

7 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If this is winning looks like under biden......can we start losing soon? Oh wait we already are.......

Yeah - let’s play games and exchange love letters with North Korea pretending to denucleararize them - so masc and cute, right?

Or give away Afghanistan to terrorists and release 5,000 terrorists for nothing in return.

Oh, and lets get that middle class tax cut done, infrastructure and TrumpCare.

And lets ignore your intelligence, deny the severity of COVID and repeatedly claim it will just go away…

And lastly - when you lose - incite a deadly insurrection.

Go back to your safe place 

#winning

11 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea.. they could’ve gotten Whelan.  Chose Griner. 

NBC will disappear whoever reported this like they did Miguel Almaguer. 

So you read this on the internet....

• Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Yeah - let’s play games and exchange love letters with North Korea pretending to denucleararize them - so masc and cute, right?

Or give away Afghanistan to terrorists and release 5,000 terrorists for nothing in return.

Oh, and lets get that middle class tax cut done, infrastructure and TrumpCare.

And lets ignore your intelligence, deny the severity of COVID and repeatedly claim it will just go away…

And lastly - when you lose - incite a deadly insurrection.

Go back to your safe place 

#winning

If somebody offered you a million dollars in exchange for never speaking trumps name again im not sure you would accept because then your reason for existence will cease. Holy ***** u need help or a real hobby

• Haha (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Yea.. they could’ve gotten Whelan.  Chose Griner. 

NBC will disappear whoever reported this like they did Miguel Almaguer. 

Rogue NBC reporters.  First the Paul Pelosi answered the door and now this.  And it's a wonder no one trusts the MSM.

• Agree 1

58 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting.  Very, very interesting.

Right?  You got it I think.  The other dude is melting down. 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

so by that logic, just let every murderer go as well? 

Do you guys really listen to your arguments?

We let go a guy who was selling arms to kill Americans, and yall are good we let him go...thats amazing to me

My comment is not really logical is it? 

37 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

If somebody offered you a million dollars in exchange for never speaking trumps name again im not sure you would accept because then your reason for existence will cease. Holy ***** u need help or a real hobby

Well, at least he has a reason to exist. You just need flushed 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

#winning

Don't you mean Putin made it happen by forcing the vegetable to release the terrorist. If he isn't released, then Griner is still in jail.  Putin 1 Vegetable 0. 

# losing

• Agree 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, at least he has a reason to exist. You just need flushed 

And you need to work on your sentence structure lol....back to school tibs. You just need flushed....sounds like a biden speech. Imagine trying to be cute by calling out other people's grammar only to need a lesson yourself. Keep on simpleton.

5 minutes ago, AlBUNDY4TDS said:

And you need to work on your sentence structure lol....back to school tibs. You just need flushed....sounds like a biden speech. Imagine trying to be cute by calling out other people's grammar only to need a lesson yourself. Keep on simpleton.

You like Ed O'Neill in Modern Family? 

1 hour ago, plenzmd1 said:

you are such an dolt..i have never voted for Trump , i am thrilled Griner came home, i am  horrified we traded someone who wanted to kill thousands of Americans   to make it happen. You are fine putting other American at risks so your guy can look good to his base. 

I actually care about people and actually care about my country, unlike soulless , immoral  people like you and your ilk

Yeah ya ya I know you’re history here and ATOP - you’re no different than the cult.