Britney Griner

Doc

38 minutes ago, Greg S said:

Don't you mean Putin made it happen by forcing the vegetable to release the terrorist. If he isn't released, then Griner is still in jail.  Putin 1 Vegetable 0. 

# losing

yeah that “vegetable” seems to keep kicking MAGA’s a$$ and getting schitt Trump promised done.

#winning 

• Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

yeah that “vegetable” seems to keep kicking MAGA’s a$$ and getting schitt Trump promised done.

#winning 

Yup. He got the largest COLA for SS checks in decades and a reduction in Medicare premiums.  

#winning!! 

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

#winning 

If by getting schitt done means destroying America, then I agree with you. 2024 President Ron DeSantis.

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

She is no less valuable, but her freedom sure as hell ain't worth putting thousands, maybe millions  of American lives at risk...you do understand this guy was convicted of selling arms to terrorists for the express purpose of killing Americans. Ya think he may have a bit of a grudge against the good ole USA right now.

Let me ask you a questions, do you think she is more valuable than all the agents who put their lives at risk apprehending this guy?

so if he was traded for the ex Marine instead of Griner you’d still be outraged?

1 minute ago, StHustle said:

so if he was traded for the ex Marine instead of Griner you’d still be outraged?

I won't answer for Paul but I'll give you my answer.  Abso*****inglutely!!  If I was part of the negotiations it would be "if Bout is part of any deal you can forget it!  We are not releasing him under any circumstances!"  

• Like (+1) 1

29 minutes ago, StHustle said:

what was going to happen after his sentence was over?

Who TF cares, it’s ten years from now. You want ten more years of this guy being free?

damn, some y’all will go to great lengths to rationalize an asinine decision 

“ hey , this due a pedophile, but there are thousands of others. Yes he has a twenty year sentence , but damn cost money to keep him locked up  , let him go now, I mean in 10 years he prolly gunna do the same thing so why should we pay for his 3 hots and a cot? 

are you really advocating because there are other arm dealers and he does not have a death sentence we should let him free?

you came on her claiming people who opposed this trade were racists, I am calling you an anti American terrorist who is just fine with Americans being put at risk because you hate America and truly are a a Russian nationalist. 

Edited by plenzmd1

Well, everyone? Are you satisfied with that? No?

Good. Because you shouldn’t be satisfied with it.

And the fact that the Biden administration was satisfied with it is genuinely disturbing.

Listen to her again. She makes it sound as though they never considered anything beyond the Russian's opening offer.

It also appears that in two weeks, it didn't occur to the Administration to see who else they might bring home. Incredible.

It sounds like Russia was holding all the cards at the negotiating table. If you can even call what happened negotiating.

Sounds more like Putin said “Jump” and Biden said “How high?” Is that supposed to make the Biden administration look good?

This is supposed to be a defense of their horrible decision?

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, StHustle said:

You do not trade the Lord of War for anything short of someone vital for national security. He never should have been even discussed much less for a basketball player or even a Marine. Though I feel the Marine should have been delivered first I am glad she is home. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

You do not trade the Lord of War for anything short of someone vital for national security. He never should have been even discussed much less for a basketball player or even a Marine. Though I feel the Marine should have been delivered first I am glad she is home. 

Correction. According to the Press Secretary this was NOT a trade. The Biden administration was simply complying with Putin’s orders. There’s a big difference. 

23 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Butina had been scheduled for release from the low-security prison in Tallahassee in early November, but a change in federal law moved up her release date based on credit for good behavior, according to her attorney in the United States, Robert Driscoll.

Her 18-month sentence included nine months she spent incarcerated after her July 2018 arrest.

Yeah,

same thing exactly. . . . . . . . lol

Libs are so silly.

8 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Butina had been scheduled for release from the low-security prison in Tallahassee in early November, but a change in federal law moved up her release date based on credit for good behavior, according to her attorney in the United States, Robert Driscoll.

Her 18-month sentence included nine months she spent incarcerated after her July 2018 arrest.

Yeah,

same thing exactly. . . . . . . . lol

Libs are so silly.

But someone posted it on Twitter. It has to be true!  

• Like (+1) 1