January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

15 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

What is it like to be the only guy still clinging to the Steele Dossier? 

What’s it like to be so ignorant that the Steele dossier has anything to do with Trump having over 140+ meetings w Russians?

Manafort sharing campaign data with Russians?

And Roger Stone coordinating Wikileaks drops?

What would Trump do without your ignorance?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

What’s it like to be so ignorant that the Steele dossier has anything to do with Trump having over 140+ meetings w Russians?

Manafort sharing campaign data with Russians?

And Roger Stone coordinating Wikileaks drops?

What would Trump do without your ignorance?

Manafort was fired for his malfeasance- of which I am sure you are aware. And Roger Stone dealt with Julian Assange who last I checked was not related to Russia. Once again you are either lying or pathetically ignorant

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

7 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Manafort was fired for his malfeasance- of which I am sure you are aware. And Roger Stone dealt with Julian Assange who last I checked was not related to Russia. Once again you are either lying or pathetically ignorant

LMAO - why do I bother with you?  Every accusation is a confession - lmao. 

How did Julian Assange get the DNC data? WHO HACKED DNC?

smfh

51 minutes ago, BillStime said:

LMAO - why do I bother with you?  Every accusation is a confession - lmao. 

How did Julian Assange get the DNC data? WHO HACKED DNC?

smfh

Are you insinuating that only one group hacked the server in Hillary's closet? But I am glad you gave up on the rest of your lie.

On 4/24/2022 at 8:06 PM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Bless your heart, logic is not your friend.

The other day, after rolling out the Trump collusion rant over and over and over and over and over, I asked about Mueller and the outcome of his  collusion report.  

BillSy’s reply was that we’ve not seen the “unredacted” report…presuming that the “there was no collusion” report delivered by Mueller to the world wasn’t the real real real report, I guess. 

One needs a secret decoder ring to follow him at times. 

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The other day, after rolling out the Trump collusion rant over and over and over and over and over, I asked about Mueller and the outcome of his  collusion report.  

BillSy’s reply was that we’ve not seen the “unredacted” report…presuming that the “there was no collusion” report delivered by Mueller to the world wasn’t the real real real report, I guess. 

Even that is part of his delusion.

We haven't seen the unredacted report, but the Democrat leaders in Congress did.

On 4/22/2022 at 10:28 AM, SoCal Deek said:

Please tell us who the brave ones are. Is it you? Are you the brave one? 

Brave sir BillStime bravely ran away, and bravely hid in his mother's basement, bravely calling people cowards who didn't bravely follow the same brave Twitter feeds that he bravely did. 

34 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Be sure to drink your Ovaltine.

• Like (+1) 1

Heartbreak on Capitol Hill as Democrats Come to a Realization About Jan. 6 Committee

b81791f9-8087-4ffa-97b6-38b3b3ae1bc8-450

Over the last couple of weeks, we’ve seen various claims made by the rabidly partisan Jan. 6th Committee being carefully leaked to the press and book writers/reporters from the New York Times, who in turn are going into overdrive in giving the stories their best spins in hopes of distracting people from the self-destruction currently taking place within the Democratic party.

We saw it in early April with the “Trump phone call gap that wasn’t,” and just last week with yet another infamous “bombshell” report, this time in their insinuations about how House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy was allegedly so ashamed of what happened on January 6th, 2021 that he told Rep. Liz Cheney on a House Republican leadership call four days later that then-President Donald Trump should resign in disgrace.

Both McCarthy and Trump responded accordingly by strongly pushing back and refuting the more supposedly explosive claims and in the process nuked the “rift” narrative the media was trying to spin.

But as we draw closer to the 2022 midterm elections, Democrats are coming to some sobering (for them) conclusions about the January 6th Committee and, fittingly enough, on how the leaks that are coming out of it are impacting voter perceptions, especially at a time when voters are “distracted by inflation, Ukraine and the lingering coronavirus pandemic”:

https://redstate.com/sister-toldjah/2022/04/27/heartbreak-on-capitol-hill-as-democrats-come-to-a-realization-about-jan-6-committee-n556886

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Most people realize it was a riot that went too far, was essentially planned (and not by who they are portraying) and allowed to happen, and which lasted a few hours and then ended on its own.  But it's all the Dems have at this point, given the shitshow Joey has made the country.

• Agree 2