January 6th 2021 FEDSURRECTION: The Corrupt Biden Regime: White House, FBI, DOJ, media, committee

BillsFanNC

9 hours ago, BillStime said:

Did you forget about Miss American Taliban?

So after the unarmed perpetrator was wrongfully shot by a police officer I’m assuming, just like with Mr Floyd, THAT was then the time to unleash the riot, looting, and begin to burn down the building…right? Or wait…no…I don’t recall anything like that happening in protest of the shooting. Did I miss it? Shouldn’t we be kneeling before sporting events? Shouldn’t we have placards in our windows? Shouldn’t the organizers be buying houses in Malibu? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 1

22 hours ago, Tiberius said:

look at the right wingers defending criminals. Totally un-American. 

As I read through this thread, I see ole BillSy morphing the story to fit the changing narrative.  There’s precedent for the Dems here….Russia was about collusion and treason until it became about obstruction, only to find out that key players in the party knew the genesis of the story prior to the Trump inauguration.  They withheld that data because it sustained the narrative for simpletons.  

Be that as it may, doesn’t it bother you in the least that these allegations and indictments end up going nowhere?   Quite literally, the entire weight of the US government was brought down upon some of these people and the government lost.  

That’s nuts.  

Keep in mind I’ve said from the start that criminals should be prosecuted, that I understood the rationale for the officer shooting Ashley Babbit (but still wonder why there was no calls from the White House for a warning/leg shot when an unarmed female was the target).  We probably agree on a lot here, Tibsy, but the government appears to have launched a Smollette-style investigation that simply did not pass the smell test. 

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

So after the unarmed perpetrator was wrongfully shot by a police officer I’m assuming, just like with Mr Floyd, THAT was then the time to unleash the riot, looting, and begin to burn down the building…right? Or wait…no…I don’t recall anything like that happening in protest of the shooting. Did I miss it? Shouldn’t we be kneeling before sporting events? Shouldn’t we have placards in our windows? Shouldn’t the organizers be buying houses in Malibu? 

Feelz over facts, bro.  It's what they do.

• Thank you (+1) 1

I'll ask again. Will the leftist morons ever get tired of being lied to?

Of course not!

The people involved in this entrapment and all the other media/DOJ/FBI/IC hoaxes in recent years could straight out admit to all the wrongdoing and we'd still see the simpletons here keep right on defending them with more Trump! Cult! nonsense.

These people have long ago gone off the deep end. They simply will not debate these things on the facts or with anything remotely resembling good faith. 

They don't deserve anything more than being ignored.

So an FBI attorney tampers with evidence in order to extend a FISA warrant gets a slap on the wrist.

An ordinary everyday American gets 45 days in prison for "parading."

Yeah..youre a crazy conspiracy theorist for even thinking that there is a two tired justice system. ^_^

How can the American people take the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court seriously when it doesn’t do so itself? That’s our view of Friday’s sentencing of former FBI lawyer Kevin Clinesmith, who admitted to falsifying evidence submitted to the court for a warrant to spy on onetime Trump foreign-policy adviser Carter Page.

Federal Judge James Boasberg spared Mr. Clinesmith prison in favor of 12 months probation and 400 hours of community service. 

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Angry 2

The January 6th committee is hoaxing again
American Thinker ^ | 12 Apr, 2022 | Silvio Canto, Jr.

It’s doubtful that even the committee members believe what they’re saying.

The leaders of the House committee investigating the Capitol attack have grown divided over whether to make a criminal referral to the Justice Department of former President Donald Trump, even though they have concluded that they have enough evidence to do so, people involved in the discussions said.

The debate centers on whether making a referral — a largely symbolic act — would backfire by politically tainting the Justice Department’s expanding investigation into the Jan. 6 assault and what led up to it.

Politically tainting the effort? It’s been a political effort from day one!

https://www.americanthinker.com/blog/2022/04/the_january_6th_committee_is_hoaxing_again.html

Capitol Police ALLOW Protesters to Enter Side Door – WILL BE USED IN COURT – “Dream Team” of Lawyers Including Alan Dershowitz Set to Defend January 6’ers

by Cara Castronuova

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/04/incredible-must-watch-video-capitol-police-allowing-protesters-enter-capitol-side-door-dream-team-lawyers-including-alan-dershowitz-set-defend-january-6ers-seen/

• Awesome! (+1) 2

The FBI wholesale engagement in entrapment, the deliberate and malicious renaming of 'peaceable assembly' into 'insurrection', the attempts in Arizona to criminalize GOP candidates from their having questioned the 2020 election as 'insurrectionists' in an attempt to bar them from running, the national "shortage" of white supremacists which necessitate DoJ to invent them

- these and many others should all be top points in GOP election campaign rhetoric.

It should be loudly, frequently, and unfailingly a message coast-to-coast that the Democrats will not tolerate disagreement; that this is the power the Democrats want, that the Democrats seek to crush you for speaking against them.