Flores gets hired, Steelers LB coach

Process

52 minutes ago, DJB said:

I dont see Tomlin going anywhere. Hes done a heck of a job considering he has had no QB the past few years. 

Tomlin is a great coach. It always blows my mind when Steelers fans call for his head. Only thing I can think of is maybe sometimes a change of scenery is needed ala Andy Reid.

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, PonyBoy said:

53 to be exact, which has to be a record in any sport, including NCAA. AND!!!!! 9 starting quarterbacks in 53 years!! They didn't always finish the season, due to injury performance, etc.. 12 others were involved as well I believe. 

For the record the Bills have had 17 starters with 30 others involved in the same 53 years.

Can't stand the Steelers, but they seem to be in or around the playoffs every year.

And that is the goal of one Brandon Beane, and one Sean McDermott, they want that level of stability in Buffalo, a lot of Bills fans have yet to wrap their minds around this currently in work concept, 

Go Bills!!!

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, JayBaller10 said:

Nice of you to go out of your way to equate bribery to murders, robbery, and terrorist attacks. I guess you’re okay with that. You’re also probably okay with someone sharing your private texts with the public, even if it makes you look bad or foolish.

Once someone shows they’re not afraid to put private talks out in public, it doesn’t matter what conversations you share with that individual - positive or negative - everything is fair game and you have to watch what you say. Flores showed his true character with the “but they didn’t hire me!” remark he made about Lovie.

Crime is crime, sweetpea.  Penalties are different for different types and severity of crimes but they're all crimes.  Moreover, Flores didn't just overhear a conversation but was propositioned to take part in a crime.

As for supposedly "private texts", nothing committed to any media is truly private. That was true even when the only media was paper.  At least back in the "old days", you could burn embarrassing notes and letters.   Today, if you put something out on the web, you have to assume it's permanent.   If you're stupid enough to commit to any kind of media something you wouldn't want the entire world to read/see, then you deserve whatever consequences come from that being publicly exposed.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

37 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Crime is crime, sweetpea.  Penalties are different for different types and severity of crimes but they're all crimes.  Moreover, Flores didn't just overhear a conversation but was propositioned to take part in a crime.

As for supposedly "private texts", nothing committed to any media is truly private. That was true even when the only media was paper.  At least back in the "old days", you could burn embarrassing notes and letters.   Today, if you put something out on the web, you have to assume it's permanent.   If you're stupid enough to commit to any kind of media something you wouldn't want the entire world to read/see, then you deserve whatever consequences come from that being publicly exposed.

For your own sake I hope your private texts are never exposed to the public. If they are, see above for your own nonsensical advice before you get upset. Belichick sent those messages to Flores in confidence, not the internet for anyone to see, there’s a difference. And that’s a breach of trust.
And that “crime is crime” mantra is your failed attempt at equating bribery to murder, terrorist attacks, and robbery. Let’s just make it “armed” robbery and put it right there with bribery. I guess you’re okay with that.

Edited by JayBaller10
  • Eyeroll 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.