Biden's State of the Union 2022

B-Man

3 minutes ago, PetermansRedemption said:

Did Biden really mention “fund the police” and “secure our border” in the same speech? What kind of twilight zone is this. 

One where he is polling in the low 30s.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Just now, PetermansRedemption said:

Really shouldn’t surprise anyone. He’s always been like that. His entire political career is littered with a track record of swaying whichever way the wind blows. 

Don't forget plagiarism.  

20 minutes ago, daz28 said:

That was Boebert

Too bad we couldn't fire MTG, Boebert and the Squad in a rocket to space to explore strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations. I think that would be a wholly bipartisan and populist agenda.

Edited by Tenhigh
  • Shocked 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Was she wearing her side arm? 

I like the yelling out stuff though. British parliament does it and I say it adds to the theatrical value

The sidearm is a fake news political stunt she used to publicize her restaurant.  I'd literally pay money to not have to hear her shout out anything.  The term "Boebert" should be used as an antonym for a sane, intelligent person.  

3 minutes ago, Tenhigh said:

Too bad we couldn't fire MTG, Boebert and the Squad in a rocket to space to explore strange new worlds, seeking out new life and new civilizations. I think that would be a wholly bipartisan and populist agenda.

Even the strange new worlds would find them strange.  You'd think their colleagues would hate them bringing down their collective intelligence.