Why Does China Continue to Get Rewarded For Bad Behavior ?

T master

10 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

Despite him being tougher on Russia than Biden has right? You know that pipeline Biden just said...hey Putin here I'll just lift these sanctions put in place under Trump and we don't need anything in return. Feel free to go on about your business. Thank You

Trump trying to divide NATO was not tough on his patron Russia. He said he liked terrorist Putin, respected that terrorist and trusted him 

2 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I think you might be right, why else would he have approved a oil pipeline that directly benefits him while cancelling our own?

Yup, or why he would agree with the murderous Putin over our own American intelligence services. When in doubt, go with the terrorist, right? Why would a terrorist like Putin lie? He is so busy shooting down civilian airliners and torturing journalists he wouldn't have time to lie. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

Yup, or why he would agree with the murderous Putin over our own American intelligence services. When in doubt, go with the terrorist, right? Why would a terrorist like Putin lie? He is so busy shooting down civilian airliners and torturing journalists he wouldn't have time to lie. 

You realize that Durham is showing that Putin was just as  honest about the 2016 election than the Dems, right? 

I'm sure most are aware of Godwin's Law.  The longer an internet thread goes the greater and greater chance someone will be compared to Hitler.

Well I'm proposing a new Law.  The reddogblitz law.  On any political thread regardless of topic on PPP ,within the first 5 posts, someone will mention Trump.  Post 4 in the case of this thread LOL. 

Edited by reddogblitz
  • Agree 2

3 hours ago, reddogblitz said:

I'm sure most are aware of Godwin's Law.  The longer an internet thread goes the greater and greater chance someone will be compared to Hitler.

Well I'm proposing a new Law.  The reddogblitz law.  On any political thread regardless of topic on PPP ,within the first 5 posts, someone will mention Trump.  Post 4 in the case of this thread LOL. 

That's a great law.  The false comparison strategy and false choice strategy are common methods utilized to escape from an indefensible position when facts and figures contradict someone's argument and therefore requires a shift of focus to another topic.  

For bonus points can anyone name the 2 or 3 posters most likely to bring up Trump to escape a discussion of facts and critical questions on any topic?  Topics ranging from CRT to potential 2022 season NFL MVP?

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

For bonus points can anyone name the 2 or 3 posters most likely to bring up Trump to escape a discussion of facts and critical questions on any topic? 

Topics ranging from CRT to potential 2022 season NFL MVP?

giphy.gif

• Like (+1) 1