Why Does China Continue to Get Rewarded For Bad Behavior ?

T master

Not that there isn't enough BS on them the Chinese already just being a communist country and the fact that Pelosi basically told the athletes to go there & compete and in so many words keep there mouth shut as to not cause a problem for the gov't or her investments .

But i heard on the radio (because i wouldn't watch the olympics if it were the only thing on TV) that some of the athletes that have tested positive for covid have been kept in a hotel or some kind of building put aside for those that test positive & have terrible accommodations .

They get fed 1 time a day and that some of the food is horrendous ! Some of the athletes are losing so much weight they may not be able to compete even after they come of lock down . Plus from what i understand there are no people watching them live. 

It is believed that the first case of the virus was when the Chinese held the military games where countries send their top military people to compete which i never heard of before & either during or shortly after is when athletes started to feel symptoms yet the Chinese never said a word .

And here's a question why the hell has the Chinese had the military games in 2019 in Wuhan (which was just before the virus hit & is believed to be the super spreader event) , the winter olympics 2022  & the summer olympics 2008 that in and of itself is a little strange when has that ever happened before i could be wrong but i can't remember that ever happening to another country in the past I read china was the first to hold all 3 . 

It's kind of like the more you do wrong the more you get rewarded especially when you have good friends in high places in other countries that don't have the balls to call you out on anything it's kind of like just letting the bully do what they do & we'll just look the other way while they do it and say well their not that bad . 

And now they could be treating the US & other countries athletes with less respect than they deserve i wish someone would have had the guts to tell them no were not going but even after Pelosi told them just to compete & telling them that the "Chinese are ruthless" her words they still let them go over there tells me alls i need to know about how much they really care ...

I guess where the athletes & the government are concerned if your gonna be dumb you gotta be tough !! 

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No, I have not but please share details - it would be good for everyone to know.

Also, how much does Trump pay in taxes to China?

LMAO

https://nypost.com/2021/11/28/chinese-titan-lavished-hunter-biden-with-3-carat-gem-offer-of-30-million/

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/justice-department/hunter-biden-tax-probe-focused-chinese-business-dealings-n1250772

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

I thought you said they had "holdings in Chinese firms" ????

And let's be honest here he's just selling the one's we know about. You know very well there is money hidden behind companies we don't know of.  You do admit Hunter has had lots of business dealings in China? 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

And let's be honest here he's just selling the one's we know about. You know very well there is money hidden behind companies we don't know of.  You do admit Hunter has had lots of business dealings in China? 

Wait. Did you ever admit Trump has Russian financial connections? 

• Haha (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Wait. Did you ever admit Trump has Russian financial connections? 

It's pretty well documented he was over there doing business and wanted to build a hotel there. But pretty well known he got stonewalled.  Despite all the funny rumors somehow they never uncovered that he was laundering russian money through his golf courses. So sure but no favors owed to Russians.  Biden is the one who has been very easy on Russia with that gift of the pipeline. 

• Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, aristocrat said:

It's pretty well documented he was over there doing business and wanted to build a hotel there. But pretty well known he got stonewalled.  Despite all the funny rumors somehow they never uncovered that he was laundering russian money through his golf courses. So sure but no favors owed to Russians.  Biden is the one who has been very easy on Russia with that gift of the pipeline. 

You know very well Trump has hidden money in Russia 

Right? 

You know very well Trump has hidden money in Russia 

Right? 

The whole russia gate is being debunked as time goes on with the narrative created by hillary.  hunter is what you wish the trump org is.  You're just too dug in atthis point.

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

Oh you know Trump is a Russian stooge 

Despite him being tougher on Russia than Biden has right? You know that pipeline Biden just said...hey Putin here I'll just lift these sanctions put in place under Trump and we don't need anything in return. Feel free to go on about your business. Thank You

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1