Chiefs Are Going To Roll The Bengals in the AFCCG by 30 and Whoever Wins the NFC by 25 in the Super Bowl

Irv

On 1/26/2022 at 5:24 PM, Irv said:

The Bills/Chiefs game was, in my mind, a battle between of the two best teams in the NFL at that time.  Nobody gonna stop Chiefs going forward.  If we won, we would be Super Bowl champions.  Didn't happen.  Props to the Chiefs.  We can B word about OT rules.  They are what they are.  KC is going to roll the rest of these pretenders.     

Good call Irv, as always.

• Haha (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, Rico said:

Lesson is hit the Rat, class dismissed.

And if he chooses to have quite an off-game, or at least half, it helps a lot too.

Also look at the INT in OT....pure luck.

Sometimes the ball bounces your way, sometimes it doesn't.

I'm totally over our loss now!

12 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

And if he chooses to have quite an off-game, or at least half, it helps a lot too.

A week on and I’m not. The thought of Burrow picking up a ring before Josh with a franchise which is likely to be hanging around for years to come… sigh.

14 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Yeah, but the throw just before by Mahomes was awful and should have been a pick six. He was just another QB today, unlike last week. But even last week, I would say it was more the Bills D playing awful than any brilliance by Mahomes, apart from the game-winning TD. Allen was the one who was brilliant. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Tulsabillsfanz said:

I would have thought Burrow lighting up KC was the Bengals only chance.  Instead, Burrow had a very average game. He threw a key 4th quarter interception and almost threw a second one on the next series ( it was dropped).  Cincinnati’s defense and especially their d-line was the difference.

If you objectively review these playoffs, Burrow has been very average. He’s been a good luck charm more than a super QB. 

soooo - he’s your average Joe?

1 hour ago, WotAGuy said:

If only Mahomes had thrown one of those picks last week…..

It wasn’t necessary. 

1 hour ago, Nextmanup said:

It seem fair to HAVE to assume the Bengals defensive coaching played a huge role with that.

There were plays where Mahomes could NOT find anyone to throw the ball to, and the Bengals DL performance was a lot better than the Bills too.

After watching the game, I am glad Bengals won, find it easier to take the Chiefs loss, dislike our coaching staff more than I already did, and would like to see us completely change up both of our lines this off-season.

Praying we need a new DC but I don't think we will be that lucky, nor will he be fired.

Nor should he be fired. Hopefully he gets a HC job.

33 minutes ago, Nextmanup said:

Mahomes was miserable in the 2nd half. He opted to play hero ball and lost because of his mishaps. 

1 minute ago, inaugural balls said:

Nor should he be fired. Hopefully he gets a HC job.

Even if he doesn't, I'm sure he and McD learned a cold, hard, slap-in-the-face, kick-to-the-nuts lesson the past 8 days. I do believe we will see a more aggressive defense next year. Hell, he played for the 85 Bears, wake up Leslie.

2 minutes ago, Rico said:

Even if he doesn't, I'm sure he and McD learned a cold, hard, slap-in-the-face, kick-to-the-nuts lesson the past 8 days. I do believe we will see a more aggressive defense next year. Hell, he played for the 85 Bears, wake up Leslie.

Boy - I sure hope so. I have my doubts. They are so rigid philosophically on that side of the ball.

They seem more flexible offensively. 

Perplexing to me. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.