Who would you rather face next week?

Captain Caveman

Who would you rather face next week?  

99 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you rather face next week?

On 1/18/2022 at 10:39 AM, Billsfan1972 said:

Why would you even post this thread???? 

This week is the only thing to focus on.

How about "Who do you want to face in the SB?"😡

As people say to me LAMP!!!!

I get this perspective if you’re a player….we’re fans. Who cares, we have to talk about something until Sunday.

PS- I’ll take brady* in the SB.

Heart says Cincy for the Home game. 

Head wise I think we match up better against Tenn without Tre. Against Bengals have Chase, Higgins and Boyd. Add in Mixon as well. 

I don’t think as many weapons that can steer the defense without Tre in Tenn. 

5 hours ago, MAJBobby said:

Heart says Cincy for the Home game. 

Head wise I think we match up better against Tenn without Tre. Against Bengals have Chase, Higgins and Boyd. Add in Mixon as well. 

I don’t think as many weapons that can steer the defense without Tre in Tenn. 

Certainly that O would be a challenge.I think JA, coaching, being at home overcome the Bengals. JB is very talented but I think is more impressed with himself than warranted.

The Bills D is far superior to the Bengals. I see Bills Mafia and likely cold conditions impacting the Bengals more. Bills have dealt with it multiple times this year. 

I cant decide.  On one hand it would be awesome for Buffalo to host the AFCCG.  On the other hand I feel the Titans because the Bills know them well by now and should be able to better game plan against them.  There is no real surprise against the Titans.  They are who they are.  Josh Allen is just the X factor in that game.  Against Cincinnati, they are explosive and we don't know them that well because we never play them.  The same could be said for them against us though.  Seems like playing the Chiefs two weeks in a row though.

The Chiefs are better than both so I think if we get by them we should dispose of either team if we beat the Chiefs.  A big if.  I'd choose the Bengals at home though because it would be cool to see them win the AFC Championship here for the first time in 28 years.

I want the Titans. Screw the home field crap. The 90s Bills won all their AFCCG at home, right?  Look what happens after that? Losing four big ones, in a row no less. So F that home field crap.  Win the game on the road to get to the Super Bowl. Bucs did last year. Why not us?

14 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

The Chiefs are better than both so I think if we get by them we should dispose of either team if we beat the Chiefs.  A big if.  I'd choose the Bengals at home though because it would be cool to see them win the AFC Championship here for the first time in 28 years.

Chiefs are total frauds. Don't listen to the media hyping them up. They lucked out winning a Super Bowl against the dumbest QB in the NFL.

1 hour ago, Joe Ferguson said:

I want the Titans. Screw the home field crap. The 90s Bills won all their AFCCG at home, right?  Look what happens after that? Losing four big ones, in a row no less. So F that home field crap.  Win the game on the road to get to the Super Bowl. Bucs did last year. Why not us?

Chiefs are total frauds. Don't listen to the media hyping them up. They lucked out winning a Super Bowl against the dumbest QB in the NFL.

No.  We beat Miami on the road to get to our 3rd Super Bowl.  I just want to be at the stadium celebrating with the fans because it’s a rare opportunity.  If it was possible to host the Titans I’d be all for it.

The Chiefs aren’t frauds.  They’ve been to three straight AFC Championship games and two Super Bowl’s.  You’re delusional if you think they’re push overs.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.