The official Let’s go Steelers vs KC Thread…

bills6969

I think the Bengals at home while not an easy matchup is better than KC away. Burrow is a good QB and they have a solid team around him. But Mahomes is a much different player with the playoff pedigree and his team has more “elite” talent.

I don’t expect the Steelers to win but I will be rooting for them. Either way just enjoy the win tonight and tomorrow watch some more hopefully good football!

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

Mahomes is 3-0 in the playoffs, VS teams he lost to in the regular season.

1 hour ago, Zerovoltz said:

Since the NFL went to 12 playoff teams in 1990… teams that have scored 40+ in the Wild Card round (and won) are just 3-12 in the next round.

Bobs Burgers Straws GIF

• Haha (+1) 1

22 hours ago, Zerovoltz said:

Since the NFL went to 12 playoff teams in 1990… teams that have scored 40+ in the Wild Card round (and won) are just 3-12 in the next round.

Hmmm. I guess the Chiefs fans should be worried since KC scored 42 points against the Steelers in the Wild Card round.

• Like (+1) 3

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.