[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

That doesnt scare me as much as the fact that we may see nothing resolved tonite, and may be left hanging for 4 months like we are at the end of every other episode...

but i really hope they have something spectacular planned for tonight 0:)

344256[/snapback]

I read an interview with one of the writers on the show and he indicated that it was their intention to go out with a bang tonight so to speak and have a cliffhanger ending that everyone would talk about all summer. He mentioned they were trying to top "Who shot J.R." episode of Dallas as a finale that would keep people talking all summer and keep them excited for next season. We'll see what they can do. I can hardly wait.

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I really be this old at 42 that a friggin TV show gets me excited. 0:)  I mean, its not  life and death like a Bills game for crying out loud.

344088[/snapback]

NFL = TV Show. Might as well face facts now.

Frenchbread pizza sounds great... is it still making it from scratch if you buy the bread? Anyhow, I'm excited. Should be a great one.

I've lost interest in this lame show. I mean what's the story with the fat dude. I haven't seen anything about his life. Maybe he was visiting some fat farm in Australia or something. Every character is uni-dimensional and what's with the f'ing rebel cowboy guy, he's a walking cliche.

what's the story with the fat dude.  I haven't seen anything about his life.

344898[/snapback]

Maybe you should see all the episodes before opening your yap about them leaving something out. You must have missed his backstory.

Maybe you should see all the episodes before opening your yap about them leaving something out.  You must have missed his backstory.

344921[/snapback]

I must have LOST interest before they talked about fat dude. He seems like a fascinating character. I do dig the smoking-hot brunette, although her perpetual expression of concern (see one-dimensional) gets old.

O'Quinn was on Kimmel last night. Kimmel asked him if the monster had two legs or four to which the response was "What does it matter if I say two?" Kimmel explained that if O'Quinn told him the answer that we'd know they'd show the creature/monster tonight, and then asked him to confirm if it was a two-legged monster. O'Quinn's response was something to the effect that he already said too much and wasn't going to say anymore about it. Oh yeah, he also taught Kimmel how to throw a knife. Seems like a pretty cool dude.

Somewhat cryptic, but I gathered that they'd show the creature in the finale - I thought you Lost guys might find that interesting.

Unreal. UNREAL. I know I'm young, but this might be the best single episode of anything I've EVER seen on TV. This is like an amazing movie made for one episode of television. What an episode. 10 minutes left and the first hour and 50mins went by so fast I can't believe it. How are we gonna wait till next season?

So, what do you think michael just handed sawyer wrapped in his shirt? What was in his shirt? "You better put this back on before you get 'burned' "

344942[/snapback]

A gun dude

Alot of easter eggs in this episode. It looks like its gonna be jack vs locke. Who knew the kid that would be abducted would be walt. What a great finale...wow. Will post more when the Jack D. wears off.