[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I may have missed an episode, but why does Jin have have a handcuff on his wrist at the end of Exodus, Part 1 (aired 5/18)?

341576[/snapback]

Because after he beat the living crap out of Michael in one of the earlier episodes, he was handcuffed to a post or something. I guess they didn't have the key.

I watched The Journey episode again tonight and for whatever reason they changed the audio AGAIN when Boone was in the cockpit. It went from "There are no survivors of Oceanic Flight 815" to "WE'RE the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815" to totally inaudible "survivors of Oceanic Flight 815".

I'm going to the Caribbean tomorrow for a week so I will miss the finale. Have fun with it! I'm going to miss this board a lot but the sun and beach will do fine I guess. :blink:

I watched The Journey episode again tonight and for whatever reason they changed the audio AGAIN when Boone was in the cockpit. It went from "There are no survivors of Oceanic Flight 815" to "WE'RE the survivors of Oceanic Flight 815" to totally inaudible "survivors of Oceanic Flight 815".

I'm going to the Caribbean tomorrow for a week so I will miss the finale. Have fun with it! I'm going to miss this board a lot but the sun and beach will do fine I guess.  :blink:

341910[/snapback]

We will def find out on Wed. In a recent interview Abrams said that what was heard by Boone was of pivitol importance to the plot of season 2, thus it would be cleared up.

I take that to mean there are more surivors (as has long been suspected).

We will def find out on Wed. In a recent interview Abrams said that what was heard by Boone was of pivitol importance to the plot of season 2, thus it would be cleared up.

I take that to mean there are more surivors (as has long been suspected).

341938[/snapback]

13 hrs to go. Dam, even went out last night to make sure I had enough beers in the fridge for tonight. I am just such a loser. Please put a gun to head and put me out of my misery. Could I really be this old at 42 that a friggin TV show gets me excited. <_< I mean, its not life and death like a Bills game for crying out loud.

13 hrs to go. Dam, even went out last night to make sure I had enough beers in the fridge for tonight. I am just such a loser. Please put a gun to head and put me out of my misery. Could I really be this old at 42 that a friggin TV show gets me excited. 0:)  I mean, its not  life and death like a Bills game for crying out loud.

344088[/snapback]

I can't believe LOST and American Idol are both 2 hour shows tonight.......AT THE SAME TIME! :angry:

Oh, well. I'm recording them both, but watching LOST !!

In the repeat of last Wed's ep that was on last night, I was watching the Jack-MRod scene in the airport bar and I was flashing back to the scene with Sawyer and Jack's father. If anyone has them Tivoed or on file, are they similar, especially in how the buyer of drinks asks, after learning the others' names what they're doing in a bar so early?

Can't wait for tonight. Makin' French bread pizza from scratch.

I can't believe LOST and American Idol are both 2 hour shows tonight.......AT THE SAME TIME!  0:)

Oh, well. I'm recording them both, but watching LOST !!

344095[/snapback]

Well, think of it this way...LOST will be two full hours of thrills, adventure and drama. American Idol will be one hour and 58 minutes of fluff and utter BS, followed by the two minutes you're interested in.

In the repeat of last Wed's ep that was on last night, I was watching the Jack-MRod scene in the airport bar and I was flashing back to the scene with Sawyer and Jack's father. If anyone has them Tivoed or on file, are they similar, especially in how the buyer of drinks asks, after learning the others' names what they're doing in a bar so early?

Can't wait for tonight. Makin' French bread pizza from scratch.

344109[/snapback]

Jeez...I won't know what is more exciting...the prospect of FRESH French bread pizza, or watching LOST. 0:)

Jeez...I won't know what is more exciting...the prospect of FRESH French bread pizza, or watching LOST.  0:)

344114[/snapback]

Make it every week on Wed. The dough option on a breadmaker is awesome.

Shouldn't you be making fresh FREEDOM bread pizza from scratch instead? :angry:

CW

344123[/snapback]

You forgot, it's the FREEDOM. :) Half French-Canadian by heritage. Say what you want about the French-French of the past half-century (not of the WWI, where they were wiped out as we sat on our butts), they deserve it, but that's where quality bread was invented.

Now, I just heard a radio promo for tonights show in which it seems that I heard the guys on the raft cheering, as if they saw a ship. Unfortunately, if that is indeed the case, it is probably a ship that is being drawn into the island. Oooh...maybe it's a ghost ship...and that's where that skeleton is that we say in the previews last week.

13 hrs to go. Dam, even went out last night to make sure I had enough beers in the fridge for tonight. I am just such a loser. Please put a gun to head and put me out of my misery. Could I really be this old at 42 that a friggin TV show gets me excited. 0:)  I mean, its not  life and death like a Bills game for crying out loud.

344088[/snapback]

It's damn. If you are going to curse, spell it correctly. :angry:

It's damn.  If you are going to curse, spell it correctly.    0:)

344159[/snapback]

Thought it might not get past the censors :angry:

I play online poker, and if you spell it correctly it XXXXXs it out. Just habit I guess. Plus,

The only drawback to tonight is you know there's going to be some kind of cliffhanger that you're just DYING to see the resolution to, but too bad you have to wait 4-5 months.

344251[/snapback]

That doesnt scare me as much as the fact that we may see nothing resolved tonite, and may be left hanging for 4 months like we are at the end of every other episode...

but i really hope they have something spectacular planned for tonight 0:)

That doesnt scare me as much as the fact that we may see nothing resolved tonite, and may be left hanging for 4 months like we are at the end of every other episode...

but i really hope they have something spectacular planned for tonight 0:)

344256[/snapback]

On that 20/20 interview, the creaters indicated that some questions would be answered tonight, but they were also going to leave us hanging for next season.

On that 20/20 interview, the creaters indicated that some questions would be answered tonight, but they were also going to leave us hanging for next season.

344265[/snapback]

good...but my guess is still that we arent going to see inside the hatch until next season...

I think they discover something under the water. Maybe that's why Jack dives in. I still think the baby is a major factor in all of this. But why would the psychic want her to go to that island vs. raising the baby elswhere? hmmm.