[Entertainment] LOST discussion thread

duey

• Replies 647
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Upset that we didnt invite you? <_<

as we speak, i am putting on my "I heart Shannon" shirt, my Hurley wig, and i;ve painted my face "4,8,15,16,23,42"

449922[/snapback]

Woo Hoo!!! Go coach class!!! Get them business guy MF's! We'll show you how to do a plane crash!!! There might be Tolkiein!!!

Someone want to record Lost for me tonight...? We're having a MAJOR storm (near-hurricane force winds - 70mph - in Minnesota?! 3" hail?! Gimme a break!), and all of the networks are talking about it so they're interrupting shows :( They might put the shows on later, not sure, but I don't want to miss the season premier! :(

I'd be forever grateful :blink:

CW

PS: My sattelite signal is still chugging along, even with the crappy weather :)

This is goooooooood.  :)

449973[/snapback]

Shut up. :(

All I see is a talking head saying, "It's raining very hard out. Get to the basement because there's reported tornados. Be careful of the 3" hail." Like I couldn't figure that out by looking out the window! :blink:

How's Jen enjoying her first Minnesota storm? They're nothing like the storms in WNY.

CW

Thank God she flew home Monday evening. I'll tell her what she's "not" missing.

449979[/snapback]

Awww, her loss. :blink:

They're freaky the first few times, but after you realize that chances are you're not going to die, they're really pretty cool. :)

Hopefully someone *hint hint* is recording it... :( (or maybe ABC will replay it at some odd hour of the night).

CW