Darryl Talley / Tasker new Playoff Hype video - sweet

CorkScrewHill

18 minutes ago, AlfaBill said:

Last years was much better. 

Agreed .. somewhat due to the fact that it was a new concept. There were a few things I particularly liked in this one. 1) The fact that Darryl Talley was in it. He was a true warrior for us and it was sad that he fell on some hard times. 2) I loved the fact that Darryl had a Spider-Man glass; and 3) The where would you rather be reference.

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, CorkScrewHill said:

You will enjoy.

That is amazing , made me smile and tear up at the sims time.  Talley was prob my favorite Bill.  The Spider-Man suit; he would turn games around and never quit playing hard. He was a true emotional leader on the d but it carried thruto the whole team.  I had a custom jersey done with my name. I was born in ‘ 57 but put 56 on it in honor of talley and the great memories he left me with.  This is a great film ; prob a lot of young Bills fans have no idea what these two guys meant to the franchise at that time.  Thanks for this. It is inspirational! 

• Like (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.