Shaq Lawson released

Dablitzkrieg

10 minutes ago, klos63 said:

Yeah, our defense has been terrible the last couple years.

Quite a big difference , especially when tight with the cap. $5.5 million is significant in cap dollars for the Bills

Our defense is good which means no one on it is weak or overpaid. Nice logic. 

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I have no idea why one of our rivals do not dump their GM and sign you.

Send your resume!

I have experience working for the Yankees, but right now I'm too involved in importing/exporting to be bothered by a measly NFL salary. 

Edited by ArtVandalay
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Send your resume!

We have the top defense in the NFL. They must be doing something right. Complain all you want.

1 hour ago, Limeaid said:

Send your resume!

I'm not saying I'm making all the decisions, sorry if you can't comprehend.

1 hour ago, FireChans said:

Okay, so do you think signing and paying Vernon Butler has been worth the money based on his level of play?

Nope, but overall i think they've put together a damn good defense. #1 in the league is pretty solid. 9 sacks and 50 yards given up today?  Keep criticizing their moves, you look real smart when you do that.

2 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I am not one complaining. 

sorry , mixed you up with Costanza.

1 hour ago, ArtVandalay said:

I have experience working for the Yankees, but right now I'm too involved in importing/exporting to be bothered by a measly NFL salary. 

Concession stand experience doesn't really count...

And I doubt UPS driver pays more than an NFL salary, even if there's a supposed "labor shortage."

• Eyeroll 1

24 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

Our pass rush from DEs is lacking, Lawson excelled in this scheme few years ago. I see no negative for bringing him back.

Going into today's monster game from the defense, the Bills led the league in pressures and hurries, and had the best pass defense in the league by a mile. Hughes was 6th in hurries, Addison 11th and Rosseau 21st. Bills don't need Lawson. 

33 minutes ago, Max Fischer said:

Going into today's monster game from the defense, the Bills led the league in pressures and hurries, and had the best pass defense in the league by a mile. Hughes was 6th in hurries, Addison 11th and Rosseau 21st. Bills don't need Lawson. 

More pass rushers you can get the better, Lawson is still only 27 and is flat out loved in our locker room. Thad Brown posted a video from the first Jets game, def go watch it. 

1 hour ago, klos63 said:

You're not Penske material

Haha,  oh no? Well I'll have to know Penske offered me a job.

1 hour ago, BigDingus said:

Concession stand experience doesn't really count...

And I doubt UPS driver pays more than an NFL salary, even if there's a supposed "labor shortage."

I worked on the front office and reported to George Steinbrenner directly.  This was, of course, before I was traded to Tyson Chicken. 

• Like (+1) 1

34 minutes ago, TheyCallMeAndy said:

More pass rushers you can get the better, Lawson is still only 27 and is flat out loved in our locker room. Thad Brown posted a video from the first Jets game, def go watch it. 

They love Lee Smith, too, but if available, they won't bring him back either. If you bring in Lawson, who sits and why? And who gets cut?

Edited by Max Fischer

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.