Matt Ryan receives fine for taunting Bills

Its Allen the hips

1 minute ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

The fine money goes to charity. 

Yes we know that, but how did you get to your stupid assumption that if someone doesn't care that it's called a fine that they hate charities?

Edited by TBBills

3 hours ago, Warcodered said:

Finally Justice.

Whatever he said was bad enough to get an official to defuse the situation and tone it down completely.  Poyer couldn't stop and he didn't Kiko Alonso him.  So, had a feeling that Ryan did something so tragically bad that he'd wind up being in the same conversation of bad behavior as say Kerry Collins.  

4 hours ago, Its Allen the hips said:

By all accounts, he’s a pretty good guy. I used to work with a guy who would run into him at brew pubs around town. Would bring in pics to work the next day (half hung over). BUT, that was one hysterical turn of events!   😂

He can afford the fine like I can afford to flush the toilet. 

5 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I loved that whole sequence of events. I have nothing against Ryan, but sure found it enjoyable to go from TD to no points or FG. I don't quite remember 

something our team also has done this year to hurt ourselves.

12 hours ago, Warcodered said:

I mean I kind of get it how some refs enforce it to dissuade players from doing something that might start a fight.

Its not even really about that.  I read some comments from the players, coaches, and articles.  Its more about kids that watch and look up to players.  The league thinks its a bad look.  They don't think kids should see those kinds of things and then copy it like in their games at home.  They want players to create a positive influence.  Meanwhile its ok to adopt gambling and have beer sponsorship and such... because those things are good examples for kids.

12 hours ago, Marv's Neighbor said:

Brady would have got off with a "warning."

Brady would have gotten an extra 7 points.

12 hours ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I believe the NFL donates this money to charity. It would look much better if they just say Matt Ryan donates $10,300 to charity.

Sort of.  It mostly goes to former players in need and things like research for better helmets and stuff to try and limit concussions.

Edited by Scott7975

4 hours ago, TBBills said:

Ok so you are just a troll that makes ***** up. Good to know.

Embarrass yourself by acting like a child.

I didn't make anything up. The NFL fine money goes to charity. Honestly the NFL would be much better if they penalized players that taunt with just fines. 

It's actually a great system. They should stop throwing flags though.

• Dislike 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I didn't make anything up. The NFL fine money goes to charity. Honestly the NFL would be much better if they penalized players that taunt with just fines. 

It's actually a great system. They should stop throwing flags though.

Next time act like an adult and you won't embarass yourself. 

1 hour ago, TBBills said:

Next time act like an adult and you won't embarass yourself. 

I'm not embarrassed. Just informing the uninformed. There's many reasons why I don't care about NFL players being fined. The first reason is THEY AGREED TO IT. LOL.

2nd reason is all money goes to charity. The NFL players get fined for a lot of things like not having your socks pulled up or your shirt tucked in.

But they agreed to the rules and the fines. So yes I will continue to joke about NFL player fines because they are hilarious.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede

28 minutes ago, Buffalo_Stampede said:

I'm not embarrassed. Just informing the uninformed. There's many reasons why I don't care about NFL players being fined. The first reason is THEY AGREED TO IT. LOL.

2nd reason is all money goes to charity. The NFL players get fined for a lot of things like not having your socks pulled up or your shirt tucked in.

But they agreed to the rules and the fines. So yes I will continue to joke about NFL player fines because they are hilarious.

You seemed to be the only uninformed person here. Glad we could get you on the right page. Only took your 3 pages to finally get it.

Edited by TBBills

12 minutes ago, TBBills said:

You seemed to be the only uninformed person here. Glad we could get you on the right page. Only took your 3 pages to finally get it.

Good day sir.

And hopefully some players give more to charity today. Did you know tossing the ball into the stands is $7,210 fine? Let's get Josh to toss one.

Edited by Buffalo_Stampede
  • Dislike 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.