GMFB Love after a “statement” 😉 Win

SlimShady'sSpaceForce

37 minutes ago, NewEra said:

I like to spit out my opinion.

yes….. I think it’s creepy that the you’ll ONLY watch a certain football show because an attractive woman is on.  It’s not like she has great information.  Her thing is “fantasy” and her fantasy advice stinks.  You really ONLY watch it to sit there and stare at a chick.  Not much that isn’t creepy about that

The only thing hotter than Kay are her takes.  She becomes more annoying with every show.  Her flavour-of-the-week opinions are right there with Schrags.  Whichever way the wind blows…

• Like (+1) 3
  • Agree 2

48 minutes ago, Buffalo03 said:

You need to grow up dude. I'm a man who likes to watch an attractive woman on tv. It would be a different argument if I said she should do the show wearing a bikini. Never said that, I just said I like watching because I like watching her as an attractive woman. Get over it

But, if she was wearing a bikini, I would watch!

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

The only thing hotter than Kay are her takes.  She becomes more annoying with every show.  Her flavour-of-the-week opinions are right there with Schrags.  Whichever way the wind blows…

I dont care Kay is still smoking hot!

Just heard them say this, in Belichick's entire career (all 474 games), there's never been a team he's faced that hasn't punted once... until the Bills yesterday.

Kyle Brandt is right. That MNF matchup is the "3 pass game," but yesterday in NE was the "0 punt game." I love it!

51 minutes ago, Son of a K-Gun said:

Yuuup.  She’s hot.  That’s all.  

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.