Your 2 Bills Drive name

Success

11 hours ago, stevestojan said:

My first and last name, minus the last 5 letters. 

Steve Stojansucks, Steve Stojanfarts, Steve Stojanpukes, Steve Stojanloves, Steve Stojanf.cks, Steve Stojansh.ts, must be one of these.  This topic is almost thread worthy - guess your last name  :D 

• Haha (+1) 1

54 minutes ago, BuffaloBill said:

Steve Stojansucks, Steve Stojanfarts, Steve Stojanpukes, Steve Stojanloves, Steve Stojanf.cks, Steve Stojansh.ts, must be one of these.  This topic is almost thread worthy - guess your last name  :D 

if it was StojanLoves, do you think I would shorten it? That would be an incredible last name, minus the implications that i would be working in “film.” 

• Haha (+1) 1

23 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

It's a vernacular thing from Old Europe

Where it was trendy to replace one letter of a name.. and rhyme it

Richard became Rick for short.. Rick became dick

William, became will.. they replaced the w with a b

So will, became bill 

They couldn’t have picked any other consonant for Rick?

21 hours ago, boater said:

A simple response.. I like boats. And I once spent 4 years at sea. There's nothing like it.

Pretty good WiFi out there, eh capitan?

“Sweet Lou” - A jail nick name, or AKA, given to me in prison in 1992.

I was an officer, not an inmate.

I retired in July of 2020 with 32 years of active service.

I had Sweet Lou name tags, license plates and I was called by that AKA for 28 years, by everyone behind the wall, including the Superintendent, the supervisors, civilian staff and of course, the inmates.

I think we were paid well, but we missed everything from Super Bowls, to graduations, major holidays like Christmas and thanksgiving, my own sisters wedding.  I was off for my own wedding in 2018, go figure.  And of course the assaults on staff.

And in closing, nobody parties like prison guards.  Simply because we matured in prison as co-workers, brother and sisters, and last but not the least:  “You go, I go”

Lou

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 12/31/2021 at 9:01 AM, BuffaloBill said:

Steve StoJanBrady

When various internet chat rooms and sites started popping up and e-mail was something new, I would sign in everywhere I could as "Rockpile". 

My father was a cofounder of the Buffalo Bills Boosters Club, Inc and we went to quite a few games at the old War Memorial downtown. 

I had a Bills jersey made with "ROCKPILE" on it which caused me to meet several TBD people at training camp, tailgates, and games. 

Back in the early days here, we even had e-mail domain names like "rockpile@ twobillsdrive.com"

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.