Actually feel better about the Pats game after a so so Carolina game

Billsfan1972

25 minutes ago, Success said:

The Pats blueprint against the Bills only works if the Bills don't succeed in the blueprint against the Pats.

Get an early lead, force the Patriots to come from behind & pass the ball. Win.

The pats blueprint also only works if you can break one off.  Otherwise you eventually have a negative play - holding, run for loss/no gain, incompletion, sack, etc.  Heavy run plans CAN work - bu they can also hit the skids and you need to be able to pivot.  

5 hours ago, Ramza86 said:

I dont feel good. 

Im a negative person...but still

Pats have the blueprint to beat us. Run the ball, play action pass. Solid defense. 

The Titans and Colts had no issues moving the ball against us.

I agree, i'm not some much worried about the run, but they could play action us to death.

5 hours ago, Greg S said:

It has nothing to do with wake up calls. Unfortunately the team isn't very good up front especially the OL. That doesn't mean the Bills can't win. Josh will have to carry the load like he always does. It is what it is and can't be fixed until the offseason.

Exactly,  Josh will have to do what he's done the last 3 years. Carry the team, RB's and OL on his back. Help will not come until next year. The weakness in our OL is not going to magically improve. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.