The perfect gift for Bill Belichick

BillsFan619

23 hours ago, Casey D said:

Why are they here?  There is more to all this than wins and losses.  There is collegiality and a family type atmosphere.  Do you hang out on a pats board? 

I feel sorry for them.  My prerogative.

Same reason why parasites harm their hosts. Answer: it is in their primal nature to do so. I think we all yearn for collegiality and a sense of family atmosphere around here, but we can’t have such wondrous things so long as Patriots fans exist.

FACTS: most Massholes can check off every single one of the boxes in the panoply of social behavioral degeneracy. Strident defenders of cheating? Check. Shameless bandwagoners with no sense of loyalty or knowledge of their franchise’s twentieth century history? Check. Devout apologists for lame noodle-armed rookie NFL QB play? Check. Jack Eichel-esque rapport with friends and neighbors? Check. Thieves, murderers, spouse-beaters, rapists, bedwetters, usurers, tax evaders, and child diddlers? Check, check, check, check, check, check, check, aaaaaaaaaaaand check.

There is just something fundamentally wrong with these “people,” and I put that word in quotations because I’m not 100% sure they can be classified as ***** sapiens like you and I. Like, scientifically. I’ll spare you all an advanced and highly nuanced discussion of craniometry and what not, but take my word: fanbases and message board moderators of every other NFL team despise these sub-humans for good, sound, scientific reason.

But alas, us message board denizens have it comparatively easy. Whenever our Massholometer readings rise to CODE RED during Patriots Week, we at least have the option of using the “ignore” feature or staying offline. Please direct all thoughts and prayers toward the faithful Bills Mafia warriors attending Sunday’s game in Foxboro. Can you imagine having to sit for multiple hours next to a congregation of these innately arrogant Patriots fans, listening to them impudently prattle on in their annoying accent about how New England’s culture/food/economy/weather/sports are just sooooooo much better than Buffalo’s? Or being forced to use the same restroom as one of them?? Or share the same water fountain??? And think you won’t see a few stray Bills fans decadently canoodling at the game with others in Patriots gear?! Think again. Vile. One silver lining is that these sub-human Patriots fans so willingly wear their team’s apparel in public, which makes it easier to avoid them in one’s daily life or to round them up when the time is right.

Need another silver lining? Okay, here’s one: Bills Week ends up being a full seven-day respite for the innocent children of typically pedophilic Patriots fans. Their parents become so preoccupied with bragging to Bills fans online that they forget to indulge in their cravenly carnal desires. Also, Patriots fans will at least tend to leave their child victims alone once their victims advance through puberty. Too bad that same grace is unfortunately not granted to us Bills fans…their harassment towards us unfortunately persists throughout our adulthoods. I constructed a meme this morning that will hopefully generate thoughtful discussion and shed light on the very dark subject that is Patriots fandom. Cheers!

CKA-69.jpg

• Awesome! (+1) 2

1 hour ago, Augie said:

What I would like to gift to the Master Cheater might be inappropriate at best (resulting in a ban), or possibly admissible in court at worst! 

This quote sums up how I feel about Belicheat.  In the immortal words of Carson City Marshal Walter Thibido (Harry Morgan in The Shootist):

The day they lay you away, what I'll do on your grave won't pass for flowers.

31 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

Any questions? 

Ha ha any questions about what? The Bills won a game today, not the super bowl. Please...they played great today. I don't think you realize patriots should not have been In this position so soon after just two years...nothing over here for me to be upset about.

4 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Ha ha any questions about what? The Bills won a game today, not the super bowl. Please...they played great today. I don't think you realize patriots should not have been In this position so soon after just two years...nothing over here for me to be upset about.

This was in response to your feeling so high and mighty and that the Bills would not win. The Pats have done nothing but luck into this record. They are playing above their actual talent. They will lose early In the playoffs this year (if they make it) and then regress severely next year. 

This was the Bills Super Bowl? Hahahahaha. You’re not worth any bodies time on this board. The Bills Super Bowl will be when we get to the Super Bowl this year, it will happen. Quiet down and sit down in the corner, where you belong. 

9 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

This was in response to your feeling so high and mighty and that the Bills would not win. The Pats have done nothing but luck into this record. They are playing above their actual talent. They will lose early In the playoffs this year (if they make it) and then regress severely next year. 

This was the Bills Super Bowl? Hahahahaha. You’re not worth any bodies time on this board. The Bills Super Bowl will be when we get to the Super Bowl this year, it will happen. Quiet down and sit down in the corner, where you belong. 

First you are getting the pats fans on here confused

Show where where I said the Bills couldn't won this game?

My stances has always been the bills win the division, both teams split and the pats ceiling was a wildcard game..so I have no clue how today's game change my opinion 

And I never said this was the bills SB. You seem like I need to react like it was..I am not worth anyone's time here, but you go looking for something I posted. Ok.

On 12/20/2021 at 4:26 PM, Sharky7337 said:

They dominated the line of scrimmage with their sickly gazelle at running back.

Otherwise they would have had to attempt actually passing in the game.

These takes are just so bad. They're not based in reality.

Just wanted to stop by and point out that today the Bills showed you is what an easy game looks like. 

On 12/20/2021 at 2:22 AM, Jeffbigalls said:

Bills win easy

Fixed it for you :)

On 12/20/2021 at 6:16 AM, TAinLA said:

If we want to win in New England we need to take this guy out!!!

1773008008_snowplowdude.jpg.12c8ab5e302f651a982f1fae94883f29.jpg

I think he got the death penalty when his parole was revoked ;)

• Haha (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Ghost_002! said:

First you are getting the pats fans on here confused

Show where where I said the Bills couldn't won this game?

My stances has always been the bills win the division, both teams split and the pats ceiling was a wildcard game..so I have no clue how today's game change my opinion 

And I never said this was the bills SB. You seem like I need to react like it was..I am not worth anyone's time here, but you go looking for something I posted. Ok.

I have no idea how you talk with others, just how you responded to me. You obviously thought this was going to be a Pats win.  

Don’t minimize the importance of this game, Buffalo going into a Belicheck led team down 2 very good wide receivers and a shuffled line and still dominating (could have been worse). 

8 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I have no idea how you talk with others, just how you responded to me. You obviously thought this was going to be a Pats win.  

Don’t minimize the importance of this game, Buffalo going into a Belicheck led team down 2 very good wide receivers and a shuffled line and still dominating (could have been worse). 

Well you continue to be wrong about my posts so why not now put words in my mouth...

I think I recognize the bills winning the game. But YOU'RE reaction to it...again seeking a post of mine like I said they were going to lose...

And both teams seem to be heading into the playoffs so..again I am not bothered by this game.

18 minutes ago, Ghost_002! said:

Well you continue to be wrong about my posts so why not now put words in my mouth...

I think I recognize the bills winning the game. But YOU'RE reaction to it...again seeking a post of mine like I said they were going to lose...

And both teams seem to be heading into the playoffs so..again I am not bothered by this game.

I’m responding to your posts directly to me. Not others. Worst of luck, hope the Pats lose both games and miss the playoffs. They are not as good as their record suggests. 

10 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

I’m responding to your posts directly to me. Not others. Worst of luck, hope the Pats lose both games and miss the playoffs. They are not as good as their record suggests. 

I am still waiting for you to show me where i directly said the bills will lose this game? They split with them..cool with me.

Yea I am sure you hope they never win another game, I expect that.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.