Contempt Pt. II: Just in case it wasn't Antifa, prominent Fox News personalities, members of congress, and Donald Jr, who somehow couldn't get ahold of his father any other way, reach out to Mark Meadows on 1/6 to try to get Trump to stop the insurrection

716er

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

The actual events at the Capitol is just one of may facets the Trump administration took to overthrow a duly elected President.

The amount of evidence is indisputable and @Doc and all the rest of the anti democratic cult are deranged if they think downplaying what happened AND comparing it to the 2020 BLM protests and spinning Trumps collusion with Russia in 2016 justifies what happened leading up to and after the election.

ETTD

These people are traitorous scum who hate liberals more than they love the United States.

Tis a pity

• Agree 1
  • Haha (+1) 3

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

It was designed to stop a steal that never happened. No fraud, and you say no BS? It was all BS. Pump up a bunch of idiots with lies and send them on the capital, and look what happens. You people are just the worst. Lying to protect this stuff. Go live in Russia 

It’s indeed ironic that you’re suggesting I move to a repressive regime like Russia when all I’m doing is having dialogue with you about a political rally. 

So far you’ve used a crappy arsonist analogy that makes no sense, changed your description of what Trump did or didn’t do twice to fit your narrative, and advocated for The State to crush a political rally that is permitted in a free society.  

One of us would fit right in over there, it ain’t me chief. 

Here, you’re back to suggesting Trump wasn’t apathetic, now it’s that he “pumped up” people.   Sure, so many, many people have been prosecuted, tried and convicted using the “Pumped up” theory of law.  🤣🤣🤣

Seriously—send me something right this moment tying Trump directly to the rioters and I’ll research and respond directly as I always do.  Don’t send me more “The World According to Tibsy” thought crime narratives or S-Charlie-3 meandering jibber jabber that we need a slide rule to figure out. 

The sitch as I see it right now is this:

Dems have the house.

Dems have the senate.

Dems have the White House. 
Dems control the committee and have anti-Trump establishment Rs named Cheney (hero to the liberal cause 🤣). 
Dems control the DOJ. 

The riot was almost a year ago.  Many, many rioters have been arrested and placed in jail.   The investigation into the Ashley Babbit shooting has been launched, completed and closed for months now.   

All Trump has is Trump, though historically that seems more than enough.  

If you don’t have three or four hard, fast and indisputable facts directly linking DJT to the riots, you’re soon to find yourself in the same position you were post-Russiagate. Standing there, slack jawed, a dullish look in your eyes and your **** in your hand wondering what the heck happened. 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

3 hours ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

It’s indeed ironic that you’re suggesting I move to a repressive regime like Russia when all I’m doing is having dialogue with you about a political rally. 

So far you’ve used a crappy arsonist analogy that makes no sense, changed your description of what Trump did or didn’t do twice to fit your narrative, and advocated for The State to crush a political rally that is permitted in a free society.  

One of us would fit right in over there, it ain’t me chief. 

Here, you’re back to suggesting Trump wasn’t apathetic, now it’s that he “pumped up” people.   Sure, so many, many people have been prosecuted, tried and convicted using the “Pumped up” theory of law.  🤣🤣🤣

Seriously—send me something right this moment tying Trump directly to the rioters and I’ll research and respond directly as I always do.  Don’t send me more “The World According to Tibsy” thought crime narratives or S-Charlie-3 meandering jibber jabber that we need a slide rule to figure out. 

The sitch as I see it right now is this:

Dems have the house.

Dems have the senate.

Dems have the White House. 
Dems control the committee and have anti-Trump establishment Rs named Cheney (hero to the liberal cause 🤣). 
Dems control the DOJ. 

The riot was almost a year ago.  Many, many rioters have been arrested and placed in jail.   The investigation into the Ashley Babbit shooting has been launched, completed and closed for months now.   

All Trump has is Trump, though historically that seems more than enough.  

If you don’t have three or four hard, fast and indisputable facts directly linking DJT to the riots, you’re soon to find yourself in the same position you were post-Russiagate. Standing there, slack jawed, a dullish look in your eyes and your **** in your hand wondering what the heck happened. 

It's a waste of time.  The simps think that a bunch of idiots without arms and who left the Capitol after a few hours were serious threats to the Democracy.  It's just the feelz they have been going with since Trump became the Repub nominee.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Dislike 1

2 hours ago, Doc said:

It's a waste of time.  The simps think that a bunch of idiots without arms and who left the Capitol after a few hours were serious threats to the Democracy.  It's just the feelz they have been going with since Trump became the Repub nominee.

Speak for yourself. That dude in the Wolf Hat was Commander in Chief for a brief couple hours, and the WH was about to swear him in as king before they ushered them out of the Capitol.

WILL COURTS SHUTTER PELOSI’S J6 SELECT COMMITTEE?

Suits by Meadows, Eastman and four White House rally staffers all point to multiple ways House Select Committee to Investigate the January 6 Attack on the United States Capitol is violating its legislative authorization.

https://www.theepochtimes.com/growing-list-of-federal-court-suits-could-force-end-of-january-6-riot-select-committee_4163325.html

On 12/17/2021 at 5:04 AM, SectionC3 said:

Hoax.  You were told.  Maybe you're illiterate.  Or only moderately literate.  That might explain things.  

Edit:  I forgot to add my wish that you have a nice day, Chef Jim Crow. 

I'm old. 

I forgot. 

Remind me.  

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

You really don’t understand the difference between a private citizen and a public official? Really?

LMAO - please stop w your pathetic takes.

How many trademarks/patents did the Trump family get from CHINUH while in office?

Edited by BillStime

16 hours ago, BillStime said:

lmao

Idiots

Interesting that Democratic pollsters and party leaders are concluding the continued Trump-centric focused messaging, while playing well to the core base, is having no positive influence or impact on moderate and independent potential voters based on recent polling numbers where the majority of respondents are blaming the Democrats for basically everything going wrong in the country.  Voter dissatisfaction with the ruling party is foretelling a potential rout of the majority next November.  Some in the DNC are expressing the need to shift the messaging focus to specific issues and problems to highlight the party's solutions and programs meant to address these areas voters find important.

21 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Interesting that Democratic pollsters and party leaders are concluding the continued Trump-centric focused messaging, while playing well to the core base, is having no positive influence or impact on moderate and independent potential voters based on recent polling numbers where the majority of respondents are blaming the Democrats for basically everything going wrong in the country.  Voter dissatisfaction with the ruling party is foretelling a potential rout of the majority next November.  Some in the DNC are expressing the need to shift the messaging focus to specific issues and problems to highlight the party's solutions and programs meant to address these areas voters find important.

Interesting but not surprising.  What else have they got to sell at this point?  The country is in crisis despite them ensuring the gullible that Wuhan virus was all Trump's fault and things would get better under Joey.  All the "scandals" they sold have gone kaput (although they're still trying to keep 1/6 on life support).  All they can do is try and scare people (again) about Trump.  But as we can all see, it's falling on deaf ears.

• Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, Doc said:

Interesting but not surprising.  What else have they got to sell at this point?  The country is in crisis despite them ensuring the gullible that Wuhan virus was all Trump's fault and things would get better under Joey.  All the "scandals" they sold have gone kaput (although they're still trying to keep 1/6 on life support).  All they can do is try and scare people (again) about Trump.  But as we can all see, it's falling on deaf ears.

image.thumb.jpeg.ef61e23411406a568f543c9d80539c68.jpeg

1) Can you tell us what the GQP delivered for the American people this year? The past five years? I give Trump credit for the vaccine none of you freaks will take.

2) It took 10 months for Biden to get infrastructure done - something Trump said was just two weeks away; just like Trump care.

3) The select committee is just starting to warm up - buckle up snowflake.

Idiots

35 minutes ago, BillStime said:

image.thumb.jpeg.ef61e23411406a568f543c9d80539c68.jpeg

1) Can you tell us what the GQP delivered for the American people this year? The past five years? I give Trump credit for the vaccine none of you freaks will take.

2) It took 10 months for Biden to get infrastructure done - something Trump said was just two weeks away; just like Trump care.

3) The select committee is just starting to warm up - buckle up snowflake.

Idiots

I believe you're beating the proverbial Trump "dead horse" much like the last few Bills fans left that are still agonizing over SB25.  In both cases its over!

4 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I believe you're beating the proverbial Trump "dead horse" much like the last few Bills fans left that are still agonizing over SB25.  In both cases its over!

Dead horse? Is that what you're calling Trump these days cuz he is the front runner for the GQP in 2024.