Bills will win out. And then...anything can happen

Hebert19

3 hours ago, Motorin' said:

Didn't realize that game was played this weekend, thanks for letting us know. 

Animated GIF

Talk about taking something out of context! Lol I would think anyone reading “Pats beat the colts you need them to lose to Jags or Miami” would see the quoted where they stated Pats didn’t have to lose to Indy. 

1 hour ago, PatsFanNH said:

Talk about taking something out of context! Lol I would think anyone reading “Pats beat the colts you need them to lose to Jags or Miami” would see the quoted where they stated Pats didn’t have to lose to Indy. 

Since the if was silent, it read like the Colts have no chance...

The schedule is favorable at this point. 3 home games left vs what should be easy games and one tough game at NE. Just looking at this week the Bills despite their issues should still beat the Panthers rather comfortably. If they play the Panthers like they played the 2nd half yesterday then it will be a blowout. My prediction here is if Josh plays then Bills 42 Panthers 17. if its Trubisky then Bills 31 Panthers 17. No excuses not to be 8-6 by 4:00 Sunday afternoon. Let's hope the Colts can us a favor and beat the Pats on Saturday night.

10 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

This was the best of all worlds for a loss.   

1.  The second half proved they can be great and beat anyone

2.   It's still a loss that pisses them off. 

3.   They got back to being them.  

I hate all losses but this one may have been a good one finally. 

ON THIS PLANET, THEY HAVE  SIX LOSSES !

At 7-6, that’s embarrassing. Mediocre and unseparated from ANY of the trash that preceded them for almost this entire millennium!

Coulda, woulda, shoulda are for the pearl clutchers of 2006!

That doesn’t cut it here... anymore... EVER!

WIN THE GAMES!

10 hours ago, Hebert19 said:

Edited by Billsatlastin2018

No game is a gimme.  We lost to the Jaguars.  I don't think any of our opponents see the game against us as a guaranteed loss.  We've slipped up too many times this year to think we're an elite team just going through some struggles.  We're a struggling team that has an occasional flash but let's not fool ourselves.  We're an average team with an awesome quarterback.

• Like (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Gisele said:

No game is a gimme.  We lost to the Jaguars.  I don't think any of our opponents see the game against us as a guaranteed loss.  We've slipped up too many times this year to think we're an elite team just going through some struggles.  We're a struggling team that has an occasional flash but let's not fool ourselves.  We're an average team with an awesome quarterback.

Agreed. Beane and McDermott really crap the bed.

Obviously, we can't have the number one fantasy player (Josh Allen) and one of the top WR (Stephon Diggs), be surrounded with mediocre talent, bad coaches, and seemingly bad GM.

15 hours ago, McBean said:

Just make the playoffs. That’s the motto.

This team can make and will make a run if we can get in.

Nobody in the AFC scares me.

It's wide open. No powerhouses in either conference. 

We just went down to the wire vs both 1 seeds where literally a couple plays could have changed the outcome. 

We could easily be 11-2 right now..

Hopefully the O and D can ride the momentum of the 2nd half going forward 

Edited by JerseyBills
  • Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LABILLBACKER said:

Can we merge all the "we will win out" threads to one STFU thread. We've now experienced 6 wake up calls.  I'm all for fan optimism and enthusiasm but this is silly.  Maybe we can all practice our Joe Namath finger wave.....

The thing is, we are about to play 3 teams who will be at least 10 point underdogs.

And then you have NE who we can beat given an ability to throw with a much better QB.

We can EASILY win the next 4 games, and I think we will.

If we don't, or lose one of the "easy" games...that's when this place will come off the hinges, and perhaps it should.

One thing is for sure:  the put up or shut up time for the team is RIGHT NOW.

Have to win NOW.  NO more "get 'em next week" games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.