This one running stat pretty much confirms all our complaints

78thealltimegreat

4 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Felt it was too long to put in the title but just found out that Josh Allen has started 55 games at QB he has only had 2 Bills running backs rush for over a 100 yards. That’s gotta be some kind of record…my goodness talk about a one man offense. 

Interesting.

Sincerely, 

2020 S. Diggs, C. Beasley 

I know this was last year ,but your time frame is 55 games.

36 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

Felt it was too long to put in the title but just found out that Josh Allen has started 55 games at QB he has only had 2 Bills running backs rush for over a 100 yards. That’s gotta be some kind of record…my goodness talk about a one man offense. 

Serious question: how may 125 yard games between two backs have there been in the 55 games?  Would it move the needle at all? Bills haven't been a one back team since Shady.

4 minutes ago, SinceThe70s said:

Serious question: how may 125 yard games between two backs have there been in the 55 games?  Would it move the needle at all? Bills haven't been a one back team since Shady.

That’s still an amazing stat that one back couldn’t be in a groove and get a hundred yards…and in that one game Motor got a hundred yards most came on a long touchdown run

Edited by 78thealltimegreat

1 minute ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

That’s still an amazing stat that one back couldn’t be in a groove and get a hundred yards…and in that one the game Motor got a hundred yards most came a long touchdown run

I'll chalk that up to a non-answer. 

I'm too lazy to look it up but my guess is it wouldn't move the needle.

4 minutes ago, Brianmoorman4jesus said:

This coach feels the need to constantly rotate RBs for absolutely no reason. To no benefit. Just randomly keep putting in a guy who is worse for no apparent reason. Put in a guy who sucks with fresh legs so you never get into any sort of rhythm. Genius 

He loves to rotate. How about just play your best players. What a concept. We could've had J. Taylor by trading up a few spots. Josh desperately needs his Thurman Thomas.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

So what you're saying is Allen's a ball hog!  :D

I do wonder if during practices etc, the Bills place too much time on working on passing game, pass blocking, etc?

• Haha (+1) 1

Just now, LABILLBACKER said:

He loves to rotate. How about just play your best players. What a concept. We could've had J. Taylor by trading up a few spots. Josh desperately needs his Thurman Thomas.

Someone else needs to take over the offense next year and tell McDermott to relax with the rotation. An OC that understands balance and clock management. We will be losing and basically run the clock out on ourselves. It’s embarrassing. McDermott needs to bring in a guy that was a head coach and just turn the offense over. With our personnel, an offense like the 14/15 panthers would be unstoppable. That’s who we should be trying to be. Not a run and shoot finesse indoor track meet team.

8 minutes ago, Tuco said:

How about one play that sums up our running backs lack of vision -

If he bounces this outside instead of turning it in we're talking about how our team put together a great drive into that horrible wind and took the lead. No vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wLZgdbsX8

That's set to private. Can't view it.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, 78thealltimegreat said:

We lost 4 games by a combined 17 points no a 20 carry back wouldn’t help at all 

Non answer #2.  

The funny thing here is that I think your premise is the Bills need a better running game. I agree with that.  Your running stat supports the argument but the stat alone confirms nothing IMO

28 minutes ago, Tuco said:

How about one play that sums up our running backs lack of vision -

If he bounces this outside instead of turning it in we're talking about how our team put together a great drive into that horrible wind and took the lead. No vision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94wLZgdbsX8

It's almost like he was trying not to score. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, TSOL said:

It's not the back, it's the line. 

Moss is one of the worst RBs I’ve seen put on a Bills uniform. He has no vision. I agree it’s mostly the o-lines fault, but Moss should be cut. Singletary is salvageable I think with better blocking. I’m willing to give Singletary another offseason with a big o-line draft. 

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.