PsyOps in action

Of course we all remember the Lincoln Project throwing out a black guy in Charlottesville garb as a white supremacist, but how about this one? Twitter threads are hard to follow but I posted some highlights below.

These are the ones that are caught. How many are happening that we never see behind the curtain?

• Thank you (+1) 4

This stuff is getting insane! More and more info coming out suggests the FBI and other intelligence agencies, as well as political agents,  are behind a lot of these activities, or at least influencing them...you really can’t trust anything anymore- even if you see it with your own eyes...

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 3

36 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

This stuff is getting insane! More and more info coming out suggests the FBI and other intelligence agencies, as well as political agents,  are behind a lot of these activities, or at least influencing them...you really can’t trust anything anymore- even if you see it with your own eyes...

Our government is terminally corrupted. They no longer represent the American people!

• Sad 1

its unbelievable to me how easy it is to pull off even as a supposed unlimited wealth of knowledge that sits in EVERYONE'S pocket. all it would take to debunk a ton of narratives that still exist is a simple google search. this isn't the 70's where 4 news stations and a handful of papers provided the sum of outside perspective for people.

yet videos CLEARLY edited become the whole story KNOWING the provider has the entire video. "facts" that have thin substance and clear biased narratives that invite no opposition are what the masses follow. even after time after time after time they are shown to be false and have these people regurgitating them look like fools. the idiots say please sir can i have another. fortunately each time those curious enough to engage in critical thinking filters a few more into waking up. 

it seems as if the tactics are getting pretty desperate. if you are applauding cencorship in this country under the term "misinformation" then you are the fool that they are counting on.

Edited by Buffarukus

7 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

its unbelievable to me how easy it is to pull off even as a supposed unlimited wealth of knowledge that sits in EVERYONE'S pocket. all it would take to debunk a ton of narratives that still exist is a simple google search. this isn't the 70's where 4 news stations and a handful of papers provided the sum of outside perspective for people.

yet videos CLEARLY edited become the whole story KNOWING the provider has the entire video. "facts" that have thin substance and clear biased narratives that invite no opposition are what the masses follow. even after time after time after time they are shown to be false and have these people regurgitating them look like fools. the idiots say please sir can i have another. fortunately each time those curious enough to engage in critical thinking filters a few more into waking up. 

it seems as if the tactics are getting pretty desperate. if you are applauding cencorship in this country under the term "misinformation" then you are the fool that they are counting on.

@B-Man someone posted something yesterday that I couldn’t find anything about 

2 hours ago, Albwan said:

It's all one giant psy ops, the government, the media...hollywood..blm...all the low level gutter sniping

useful idiots...Anyone who can't see this clearly is completely asleep.

It’s a multi pronged attack- striking at the heart of our foundational beliefs, in an effort to eradicate individual liberty and autonomy, in favor of a new global collectivist ideology (that really isn’t all that new)... 

• Agree 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

😂

Sadly their are plenty of lemmings here falling for this.

"Leaked" video...........:rolleyes:

These dudes glow like a seedy motel room under backlight. 

On 12/7/2021 at 9:36 PM, Buffarukus said:

"Social media" is the greatest population control device ever invented ... so far.

They definitely cheated 

100000000% convinced 

Not that I care.  But you'd think the people berating you 24/7 about "attacks on democracy" would take seriously the claims of an assault on democracy - and not just in 2020.  

But, I guess it's not an assault when your guy "wins," and everyone - citizen or foreigner - is allowed to vote at any point by mail (from a ballot sent to you by the State regardless of request - this is so laughably pathetic) at any point during election season.

When rules start to apply for voting to limit actual attacks on the democracy (the most damaging of which is no one can fully trust the system) then the claims are baseless.  

They don't opine like this ON ANY other topic

Screenshot_20220131-225714_One UI Home.jpg

Canadian Libs are sharing an anti-Semitic flyer from Miami to smear the Freedom Convoy in Ottawa

SHOT. . .

Bernie Faber, Chair of the Canadian AntiHate Network, shared this photo that he said was “taken by a friend in Ottawa at the Occupation” and it was displayed “apparently in plain sight”:

Taken by a friend in Ottawa at the Occupation. Apparently in plain sight. pic.twitter.com/Q21DyuhWi5

— BernieFarber (@BernieFarber) February 6, 2022

FJzPJYDXsAUZP0C?format=jpg&name=small

CHASER. . .

Weird. This is the same photo of anti-Semitic flyer that was spotted in Miami two weeks ago:

Another Leftist "false flag"........................they got nothin left

ADDED:

And now Bernie has taken his original smear tweet down,

but still claims it was 'real'

😄