Domestic terrorist attack in Waukesha

JaCrispy

1 minute ago, Doc said:

Why would he bother finding out the facts when feelz is all that's needed?

In his defense, he just copied and pasted Twitter garbage but it amazes me just how much of this trash floats around out there. How sick and partisan does the Tweeter have to be? It’s ridiculous!

• Agree 1

3 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

In his defense, he just copied and pasted Twitter garbage but it amazes me just how much of this trash floats around out there. How sick and partisan does the Tweeter have to be? It’s ridiculous!

Like I keep saying, they need to do a movie: "The Decline of Western Civilization Part IV: The Twitter Years."

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

27 minutes ago, Doc said:

Like I keep saying, they need to do a movie: "The Decline of Western Civilization Part IV: The Twitter Years."

Billstime would curl up in a ball without Twitter. He lives for that garbage. After all “If it’s on the internet, it must be true”.

2 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Or how about you actually Google the transcript instead of forming your ill-informed opinions off of Twitter?  Hmmm? How about that?

Why don't you back it up - you're the one claiming he didn't call the racists VERY FINE PEOPLE.

I love how Trump needs translators...

1 hour ago, SoCal Deek said:

Wait…you DON’T have the internet? Sheeesh! 

I will!

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. 

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

29 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Or you could just Google politico trump Charlottesville speech. Or is that too many long words for you? 

No - what you're doing with Trump's Charlottesville's speech is no different than the way you and the cult spin this:

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, BillStime said:

No - what you're doing with Trump's Charlottesville's speech is no different than the way you and the cult spin this:

giphy.gif

They’re really sad people when you sit down and think about it. 

There are so many posts on the board back then about how he didn’t mean things.

Can you imagine these idiots if Biden posted coveffe or however he spelled it.

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

giphy.gif

This board should really shut me shut down. It’s basically a pathetic 5 person circle jerk that got so mad when they had opposing ideas they just formed their own board anyways.

Shut this board down and let them jerk themselves there.

9 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

I will!

REPORTER: The neo-Nazis started this thing. They showed up in Charlottesville. 

TRUMP: Excuse me, they didn't put themselves down as neo-Nazis, and you had some very bad people in that group. But you also had people that were very fine people on both sides. You had people in that group – excuse me, excuse me. I saw the same pictures as you did. You had people in that group that were there to protest the taking down, of to them, a very, very important statue and the renaming of a park from Robert E. Lee to another name.

Correct

He said there were people simply there protesting the taking down of a statue and that his assumption was that THOSE people weren’t all bad people. If you read further, when asked, he definitively did NOT support or condone called ‘neo-nazis’.

Done! 

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

How obsessed with Trump are liberals? When a liberal attacks children their first response is to attack Trump. 

They are not liberals, they are marxists posing as liberal. Any self respecting democrat should rid the party of these parasites. They hate this country, our beliefs and our way of life. The tibs, billslime, C-section and btd544 are posing as liberals. Total marxist scumbags.

• Agree 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Westside said:

They are not liberals, they are marxists posing as liberal. Any self respecting democrat should rid the party of these parasites. They hate this country, our beliefs and our way of life. The tibs, billslime, C-section and btd544 are posing as liberals. Total marxist scumbags.

Marxists that are all obsessively in love with the Trump.  Proof being they eventually steer every conversation in that direction.  When they're not posting nonsense about the virtues of oppressive and authoritarian government policies, I expect they're joyfully master baiting to videos of Trump speeches.  

Edited by All_Pro_Bills
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Marxists that are all obsessively in love with the Trump.  Proof being they eventually steer every conversation in that direction.  When they're not posting nonsense about the virtues of oppressive and authoritarian government policies, I expect they're joyfully master baiting to videos of Trump speeches.  

WTF?????

On 11/29/2021 at 7:54 PM, BillStime said:

Why don't you back it up - you're the one claiming he didn't call the racists VERY FINE PEOPLE.

I love how Trump needs translators...

They are right, Billsy...if you look at the full transcript, when Trump said “there were very fine people on both sides,” he was clearly referring to the regular people honestly for and against the statues.

How do we know this?

Because the very next sentence from Trump, that the msm conveniently omits, is when he says, “...and I’m NOT talking about the Neo Nazis or white supremacists...”

It was done on purpose by the msm to create a negative narrative about Trump...and if you only watch CNN or MSNBC, you never would’ve known the full story, because they are not about truth...they are only about trying to make him what they want him to be...

So, to this day there are people who continue to spout the false claim that Trump said white supremacist were good people...it’s just flat out wrong and the people who keep pushing it look very ignorant and foolish...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Agree 2

No Trump defender here, but it was the same with that tape of the crude joke that NBC held onto when Billy Bush forgot to turn off his Mic during an interview....

Were Trump's joke and comments decent and what we'd want on tape anytime/anywhere?  No, of course not.  

Has probably EVERY male politician and President made similar type jokes/comments at SOME POINT in their lives, when they were "off-record"?  Whether to sound cool or act funny?  Of course so

Women who supported Trump are realists who simply thought "Yuck, but this is real life, and it doesn't cancel this man because I don't want it to cancel any other man, and also my gal-friends and I make similar crude comments about guys that if they were caught on tape would sound horrible too..."

Then there were the women who are caught up in the MSNBC ecosystem and were just "APPALLED"...these people don't live in reality in any sense.  I mean do they believe in earnest that their patron saint, Barack Obama, never made any crude jokes when he was high in college or grad school or whenever?  And see that's just it, they are SELECTIVE with their outrage, which negates their entire positioning...analogous to this tragedy in Wisconsin which is just GONE from NYTIMES and MSNBC because it doesn't fit their narrative.

That's the entire point, whenever someone comes along without the proper extreme Left-wing, Bat-Sh!t crazy idea structure they want to take this country toward, they immediately create an alternate-Universe narrative to defame and deflect that person's opportunity-set.

It's like amazing that that Bush tape created such a female-outrage-response that they organized a Million Woman March to protest....WHAT EXACTLY?  A "crude man" who made a "crude joke" off the record was taking power?  It's all just narrative control for the MSNBC-driven Leftists, they believe so strongly that they are right they will stop at nothing...which is why they are the Means To An End Party.

• Like (+1) 2

31 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They are right, Billsy...if you look at the full transcript, when Trump said “there were very fine people on both sides,” he was clearly referring to the regular people honestly for and against the statues.

How do we know this?

Because the very next sentence from Trump, that the msm conveniently omits, is when he says, “...and I’m NOT talking about the Neo Nazis or white supremacists...”

It was done on purpose by the msm to create a negative narrative about Trump...and if you only watch CNN or MSNBC, you never would’ve known the full story, because they are not about truth...they are only about trying to make him what they want him to be...

So, to this day there are people who continue to spout the false claim that Trump said white supremacist were good people...it’s just flat out wrong and the people who keep pushing it look very ignorant and foolish...👍

Billstime doesn’t want to look it up. That would expose his Twitter world fantasy. The entire thing was a long exchange with some douche reporter trying to bait the President into promoting Nazis. But Trump refused to go there so the media instead reported the story they were hoping to have gotten. Pathetic!

37 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

How do we know this?

The very next sentence? lmao

THAT’S NOT EVEN WHAT TRUMP SAID @JaCrispy. Cmon man.

Funny - you had to REWRITE Trumps quote in an attempt to rewrite history AND failed bigly.

You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.
You had people in that group … There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest.” — President Trump, Aug. 15, 2017

Oh hey - look - I grabbed this quote from the Washington Post - you know the MSM out to get Trump?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/05/08/very-fine-people-charlottesville-who-were-they-2/

@SoCal Deek - try harder 

@OrangeBills - seriously? 

So nice of you guys to “stand down and stand by” whenever needed to translate what Trump really said.

Idiots

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

This Bozo in Waukesha obviously was initiating an insurrection.  Where’s the Congressional investigation?  

Demented Biden.  What a mess!

Edited by Irv

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Funny - you had to REWRITE Trumps quote in an attempt to rewrite history AND failed bigly.

You had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides.
You had people in that group … There were people in that rally — and I looked the night before — if you look, there were people protesting very quietly the taking down of the statue of Robert E. Lee. I’m sure in that group there were some bad ones. The following day it looked like they had some rough, bad people — neo-Nazis, white nationalists, whatever you want to call them. But you had a lot of people in that group that were there to innocently protest, and very legally protest.” — President Trump, Aug. 15, 2017

Oh hey - look - I grabbed this quote from the Washington Post - you know the MSM out to get Trump?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/2020/05/08/very-fine-people-charlottesville-who-were-they-2/

@SoCal Deek - try harder 

So nice of you guys to “stand down and stand by” whenever needed to translate what Trump really said.

Idiots

You are honestly not worth replying to, but I'll just say that 1)  Trump is not a very good public speaker, that much is very clear...which seems like America doesn't care about because the next guy is 1,000x worse and didn't do any public speaking before getting elected.  So this particular clumsy commentary doesn't matter to me;  2)  Trump said that Racists and neo-Nazis were bad, but you you're ilk just won't accept it because you don't want to.  That's OK, that's your right, I don't really care, thankfully it seems like people who think like you will be losing some incremental power in 11 months (which I acknowledge will only be a bump in the road on the inexorable, accelerating decline in American Civilization that you people are actively orchestrating).  

3)   This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about, so thanks for providing support to my thesis....guy comes along with the ideas and backing to alter the present (horrible) trajectory?  Bam, Media and "Swamp" (reminder, Washington DC votes 98% Democratic, no surpise that Gov't types like ever-more gov't) create all sorts of absurd narratives in desperate attempt to disrupt the efforts to change political diirection...1) Racist!;  2)  Sexist!;  3)  Russia!;  4)  Ukraine!;  5)  His Children!;  6)  His businesses!

The ultimate irony here, which you simpletons may not comprehend, is Biden is WORSE on EVERY ONE of those Narratives...literally racism ON TAPE;  Groping women through decades;  policies that Russia lies;  He helped Hunter in Ukraine;  His son ACTIVELY profits from Biden's VP and Presidencies

What a joke you people are honestly. 

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, OrangeBills said:

You are honestly not worth replying to, but I'll just say that 1)  Trump is not a very good public speaker, that much is very clear...which seems like America doesn't care about because the next guy is 1,000x worse and didn't do any public speaking before getting elected.  So this particular clumsy commentary doesn't matter to me;  2)  Trump said that Racists and neo-Nazis were bad, but you you're ilk just won't accept it because you don't want to.  That's OK, that's your right, I don't really care, thankfully it seems like people who think like you will be losing some incremental power in 11 months (which I acknowledge will only be a bump in the road on the inexorable, accelerating decline in American Civilization that you people are actively orchestrating).  

3)   This is EXACTLY what I'm talking about, so thanks for providing support to my thesis....guy comes along with the ideas and backing to alter the present (horrible) trajectory?  Bam, Media and "Swamp" (reminder, Washington DC votes 98% Democratic, no surpise that Gov't types like ever-more gov't) create all sorts of absurd narratives in desperate attempt to disrupt the efforts to change political diirection...1) Racist!;  2)  Sexist!;  3)  Russia!;  4)  Ukraine!;  5)  His Children!;  6)  His businesses!

The ultimate irony here, which you simpletons may not comprehend, is Biden is WORSE on EVERY ONE of those Narratives...literally racism ON TAPE;  Groping women through decades;  policies that Russia lies;  He helped Hunter in Ukraine;  His son ACTIVELY profits from Biden's VP and Presidencies

What a joke you people are honestly. 

You want to see a joke?

1 hour ago, OrangeBills said:

No Trump defender here

If Trump is not a good public speaker - why are you defending what he said when he wasn’t in public with Billy Bush?

If Trump isn’t a very good speaker - why are you and the rest of your cult defending and attempting to translate what he said and what he meant?

And then rely on pundits to twist and play Monday morning quarterback on what Trump did.

Idiots 

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You want to see a joke?

If Trump is not a good public speaker - why are you defending what he said when he wasn’t in public with Billy Bush?

If Trump isn’t a very good speaker - why are you and the rest of your cult defending and attempting to translate what he said and what he meant?

And then rely on pundits to twist and play Monday morning quarterback on what Trump did.

Idiots 

Micro vs. Macro issues.  Honestly what am I doing, done here.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Back to the thread.

The Waukesha killer/racist: down the memory hole.

https://www.thenewneo.com/2021/11/29/the-waukesha-killer-racist-down-the-memory-hole/

As soon as it was revealed that the Waukesha mass murderer was a black career criminal who hated white people, it was a no-brainer to state that the huge story would fade from view as quickly as possible and that any reference to it would eliminate the perpetrator as much as possible.

We also know that the opposite would have occurred if the perpetrator had been on the right and had hated black people and been a Trump supporter. The media is dedicated to amplifying whatever it thinks furthers the leftist narrative and stifling what it thinks does not. And of course it’s not limited to the media – it involves social media and virtually the entire Democratic Party, in concert.

5 hours ago, BillStime said:

@SoCal Deek - try harder 

Idiots

Wrong again dude....keep promoting the lies and false narratives. It's clearly your happy place.

On 11/29/2021 at 11:40 PM, Backintheday544 said:

This board should really shut me shut down. It’s basically a pathetic 5 person circle jerk that got so mad when they had opposing ideas they just formed their own board anyways.

Shut this board down and let them jerk themselves there.

You, Tibs, BillStime, SectionC3 and who else?

• Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, BillStime said:

@SoCal Deek - try harder 

Idiots

Ok...so here’s the deal...Because it happened so long ago, I had to go back to remember where I heard it...

Now, there were several speeches on the topic, as well as Q&A’s afterwards...

The Trump interaction I was referring to in my post happened not to be a speech, but actually a Q&A, that was also used, later on, during the first impeachment...So, I apologize for any confusion...

I will also concede that the “very fine people” (:24) and “I’m not talking about Neo Nazis” (1:14) quotes are slightly further apart than I recalled.  But the point of message is still encapsulated in the 2 plus minutes of video...👍

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

Yeah the very first question by the female reporter, who clearly can't either hear, listen or understand, explains all that happened with the US from 2016-2017

Trump is no "great man", but what they did to him speaks more about the Leftist movement than anything else...

He was very clear there....and no, I'd never heard it directly but thought it couldn't have been as bad as Media portrayed it.  And you know what, it was actually much better, referenced within a terrible situation.

34 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Ok...so here’s the deal...Because it happened so long ago, I had to go back to remember where I heard it...

Now, there were several speeches on the topic, as well as Q&A’s afterwards...

The Trump interaction I was referring to in my post happened not to be a speech, but actually a Q&A, that was also used, later on, during the first impeachment...So, I apologize for any confusion...

I will also concede that the “very fine people” (:24) and “I’m not talking about Neo Nazis” (1:14) quotes are slightly further apart than I recalled.  But the point of message is still encapsulated in the 2 plus minutes of video...👍

Now maybe Billstime will finally STFU!!!

• Haha (+1) 1