Domestic terrorist attack in Waukesha

JaCrispy

5 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

It is a tragedy that this angry loser creep was not in jail. That's the whole point of what criminal justice scholars call "incapacitation." And we have thousands and thousands like him who really ought to be in jail out there committing their own particular favorite brands of crime, whether its theft or the drug trade or, in this case, intentional vehicular assault.

Having said that ... I haven't seen any offical or media attempt to minimize the horror, the evil of this act. They said "no indication it is domestic terrorism" and that appears to be correct as "terrorism" is defined by the law enforcement community: a violent action or threat of violent action in service of some type of intended political result. So by saying "not terrorism" they're not saying it was not a big deal; they're just saying that there's no indication that it was what we commonly think of as terrorism.

As far as it being a hate crime: what we're hearing about this creep's social media profile gives ample reason to investigate why he did this and who he was targeting. If he swerved to avoid black people and plowed through white people, well, yes, that's pretty good circumstantial evidence. If he posted "it would be better off if all these white people were dead" that would be really good direct evidence. But so far we don't know, we just have leads to follow and theories to guide that.

In other words ... everyone ready to pounce on the media here is really barking up the wrong tree.

I am ok with patience from the media about terrorism or hate crime part except for the fact that if the races were reversed you know this would already be deemed white supremacists. This though is likely an act of terrorism since it was most likely done in reaction to Kyle Rittenhouse. I don't think your overall point is bad but the media is certainly dishonest.

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Didn't read past the headline again.

facepalm.gif

Police: Waukesha Suspect ‘Intentionally Drove His Maroon SUV Through Barricades Into a Crowd of People’

https://legalinsurrection.com/2021/11/police-waukesha-suspect-intentionally-drove-his-maroon-suv-through-barricades-into-a-crowd-of-people/

Whoa - CNN just reported on it again. 

27 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Whoa - CNN just reported on it again. 

14 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Oh shhhhhhhhhhiiiiit bro - MSNBC is discussing this too! 

Here, I'll make it easy for you.

I know that "back button" is a little too tricky for you.

😎

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

UNEXPECTEDLY: Get ready to forget the Waukesha attack.

https://spectatorworld.com/topic/waukesha-wisconsin-christmas-darrell-brooks-media/

3 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

LSM?

Lame Stream Media.

1 hour ago, wnyguy said:

My question is, why a Christmas parade before Thanksgiving?

getting a jump on Detroit and NYC's Macy parade.  They both have Santa in them.

• Thank you (+1) 1

3 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

If he posted "it would be better off if all these white people were dead" that would be really good direct evidence

Frankish, I really enjoy your posts.

But I am compelled to re-post my msg in the KR thread, which provides rather direct evidence of the racial animus you mention. (And I am am not a proponent of hate crime prosecutions)

Further, I assure you, there's much more I captured before social media accounts were zapped.

Brooks wrote on FB:

image.png.8375041e5228f99d897716535aa3b641.png

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, wnyguy said:

My question is, why a Christmas parade before Thanksgiving?

Sounds a little fishy to me🧐

34 minutes ago, Dukestreetking said:

Frankish, I really enjoy your posts.

But I am compelled to re-post my msg in the KR thread, which provides rather direct evidence of the racial animus you mention. (And I am am not a proponent of hate crime prosecutions)

Further, I assure you, there's much more I captured before social media accounts were zapped.

Brooks wrote on FB:

image.png.8375041e5228f99d897716535aa3b641.png

To the hypocrite’s on the left, that’s not racist.

This just happened about a mile from my house:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/man-wanted-by-louisville-police-arrested-in-california-linked-to-murder-of-denver-man-source-says

Career criminal release on a personal recognizance bond, lawyer talk for "with no bail." Now the prime suspect in the murder of a 77 year old man. It appears to have been a botched burglary (if he thought the man wasn't home) or robbery (if he knew he was home but planned to scare him into handing over the loot). At any rate, the old man appears to have been pushed/shoved/punched/kicked -  something of that order - fell on his head and died.

No way this guy should've been out. His last offense was described as an apparent attempted "suicide by cop" - his girlfriend (wisely) dumped him and he confronted the cops who responded to a disorderly conduct call. This so-called "bail reform" crap has to stop.

• Agree 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

This just happened about a mile from my house:

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/news/local-news/man-wanted-by-louisville-police-arrested-in-california-linked-to-murder-of-denver-man-source-says

Career criminal release on a personal recognizance bond, lawyer talk for "with no bail." Now the prime suspect in the murder of a 77 year old man. It appears to have been a botched burglary (if he thought the man wasn't home) or robbery (if he knew he was home but planned to scare him into handing over the loot). At any rate, the old man appears to have been pushed/shoved/punched/kicked -  something of that order - fell on his head and died.

No way this guy should've been out. His last offense was described as an apparent attempted "suicide by cop" - his girlfriend (wisely) dumped him and he confronted the cops who responded to a disorderly conduct call. This so-called "bail reform" crap has to stop.

A wise man once said, “The road to ruin is paved with good intentions.”

The Left always claims to have a boat load of compassion for the downtrodden and underprivileged...However, unbridled compassion without wisdom leads to foolhardiness...we see this with just about every policy from the Left...And “Bail Reform” is no different...

• Like (+1) 1

JACKSON SPARKS, 8, BECOMES SIXTH VICTIM TO DIE AFTER SUV PLOWS THROUGH WAUKESHA CHRISTMAS PARADE, BAIL FOR SUSPECT DARRELL BROOKS SET AT $5 MILLION.

https://chicago.cbslocal.com/2021/11/23/child-sixth-victim-to-die-after-suv-plows-through-waukesha-christmas-parade/

Perhaps a few more "self-defense" jokes from the PPP lowlife would be appropriate.

• Sad 2
  • Angry 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

how about a poll? 

its hindsight, cause thats where a ton of opinions get placed.

if someone at that gathering pumped the driverside with rounds after it broke through and hit the first victim would you be upset?

yes or no? as that action could have saved 5 more peoples lives and many injuries.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

12 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

never understood how anyone could view ruthless indiscriminate killing and maiming as anything but hate. 

“Hate crime” is just an escalator for felonies that involve thoughtcrime, which relies on a ruling class to decide. 

Based on who gets prosecuted for “hate crimes,” we understand who the ruling classes favor. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Buffarukus said:

how about a poll? 

its hindsight, cause thats where a ton of opinions get placed.

if someone at that gathering pumped the driverside with rounds after it broke through and hit the first victim would you be upset?

yes or no? as that action could have saved 5 more peoples lives and many injuries.

Yeah but think of all the "mostly peaceful protesting" that would ensue...

3 hours ago, Doc said:

Yeah but think of all the "mostly peaceful protesting" that would ensue...

exactly.

the thought of preventing more death and destruction by using force isnt in the equation. if rosenbam was allowed to push a burning dumpster into a gas station how many are killed or injured? they dont even realize they advocated that a violent mentally unstable person released from a institution THAT DAY should have been allowed to attack and obtain a weopon without a care in the world of what would have happened..because hindsight. it didn't because it was PREVENTED. im not hearing anyone declaring if only a armed citizen was there this could have been mitigated/prevented. noone talking about how "bail reform" contributed. any talk of taking law abiding citizens vehicles? nope.

just alot of silence on the many arguments made. so if you sit back and allow yourself to be a victim certain people seem rather content with that outcome. 

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

On 11/23/2021 at 10:25 AM, B-Man said:

UNEXPECTEDLY: Get ready to forget the Waukesha attack.

Yesterday, Stephen L. Miller couldn’t help but notice that CNN’s front-page coverage of the Waukesha massacre had all but disappeared by morning.

But surely local Wisconsin news would continue to make this story a priority, right?

Well, let’s see … someone sent Miller a photo of the front page of today’s Milwaukee Journal Sentinel. How many stories did the paper do on Waukesha?

Dude, Waukesha was, like, three days ago. Time to move on to more pressing news

• Sad 1