It will be a close division race...

Camisado

I'm going to be optimistic here, and say that we will likely still win the division, but I think it'll be a one or two game margin between us and the Pats. 

Bills have hit some bumps as of recently, and the Pats are looking like they will probably be a playoff team.

As for today's game, our Defense was good in the red zone, but otherwise definitely some concerns with letting up too many chunk yards on runs and some mediocre pass coverage at times.

Offense looked flat.  I think it's glaring now that we need more of a run game, and a better run game.  Don't know if it's so much the RBs, but that are O-Line can't run block (and can barely pass block at the moment...).  Josh can't do it all himself, and with no run game whatsoever to set up play action and the pass game, all the pressure is always on Josh.  I put some blame on coaching here too, they gave up on run early at times.  Not enough run attempts on 1st down.

Penalties killed us today!  Some of them were questionable on officiating, but obviously cannot commit that many costly penalties that put you out of scoring position...

The Titans and Bengals have lost to the Jets (and Dallas got dominated by the Broncos today)... I'm hopeful the Bills will turn this around and can still have a successful season!

27 minutes ago, Camisado said:

I'm going to be optimistic here, and say that we will likely still win the division, but I think it'll be a one or two game margin between us and the Pats. 

Bills have hit some bumps as of recently, and the Pats are looking like they will probably be a playoff team.

As for today's game, our Defense was good in the red zone, but otherwise definitely some concerns with letting up too many chunk yards on runs and some mediocre pass coverage at times.

Offense looked flat.  I think it's glaring now that we need more of a run game, and a better run game.  Don't know if it's so much the RBs, but that are O-Line can't run block (and can barely pass block at the moment...).  Josh can't do it all himself, and with no run game whatsoever to set up play action and the pass game, all the pressure is always on Josh.  I put some blame on coaching here too, they gave up on run early at times.  Not enough run attempts on 1st down.

Penalties killed us today!  Some of them were questionable on officiating, but obviously cannot commit that many costly penalties that put you out of scoring position...

The Titans and Bengals have lost to the Jets (and Dallas got dominated by the Broncos today)... I'm hopeful the Bills will turn this around and can still have a successful season!

Who gives two ***** about winning the division when you know you don’t have a team that can win the SB. We just lost to the worst team in the NFL, it’s over. Jacksonville is one of the worst teams that I have seen as a team in like 20 years. Any hopes of making a deep playoff push are gone, the SB is a ***** pipe dream

• Agree 1

36 minutes ago, Camisado said:

No question and the Patriots are playing good football right now

10 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Who gives two ***** about winning the division when you know you don’t have a team that can win the SB. We just lost to the worst team in the NFL, it’s over. Jacksonville is one of the worst teams that I have seen as a team in like 20 years. Any hopes of making a deep playoff push are gone, the SB is a ***** pipe dream

I'd say lions are the worst and not just using their record.... They just are bad 

9 minutes ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

I'd say the Lions then the Texans are the worst teams in the league.  Jacksonville is definitely near the bottom along with Miami and Washington.

Four of our five W's are against bottom feeder teams (Miami X 2, Houston, Washington)

Just now, Azucho98 said:

I'd say the Lions then the Texans are the worst teams in the league.  Jacksonville is definitely near the bottom along with Miami and Washington.

Four of our five W's are against bottom feeder teams (Miami X 2, Houston, Washington)

The Bills be fine! Also KC is in last place in the West.. lol who would ever think that after the last 3 years!

It's kind of a nightmare.  I'd say it's 50/50.

We might have to sweep the Pats...and is that something we even want as fans?  If we swept them and faced them in the playoffs, how much faith do you have that we can beat Belichick 3 times in a row?  Has any team ever done that?

They're like this malevolent specter that keeps turning up.  And no - I'm not being melodramatic.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.