Jake Fromm and Tanner Gentry to Covid list, OL Jacob Capra and WR Austin Proehl signed to PS

YoloinOhio

• YoloinOhio changed the title to Jake Fromm and Tanner Gentry to Covid list, OL Jacob Capra and WR Austin Proehl signed to PS
1 minute ago, IBTG81 said:

Uh-oh. There’s pics all over IG of Gentry at a party next to Allen and Gabe. 

We are about to find out if Josh got the Fauci Ouchie real quick. 

Interesting that Fromm was the emergency QB all last year because of the pandemic and he still might not have gotten vaccinated. 

• Eyeroll 2
  • Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, Dablitzkrieg said:

I think you need some education on how this works

I am sorry? What did I get wrong? 

Josh is on IG in close contact with Tanner Gentry. If he doesn’t have the vaccine league rules may provide insight into JA’s vaccine status. 

Nothing in what was posted shared why Fromm is on the list. And if Fromm isn’t vaccinated, which is entirely possible, it’s wild to me that an emergency player wouldn’t be vaccinated. 

1 minute ago, Warcodered said:

That was last year no emergency covid QB this year.

Right. Get that. 

But I would think that a guy who was an emergency QB would place more importance on getting vaccinated and how important availability is to his employer. 

6 minutes ago, Mango said:

I am sorry? What did I get wrong? 

Josh is on IG in close contact with Tanner Gentry. If he doesn’t have the vaccine league rules may provide insight into JA’s vaccine status. 

Nothing in what was posted shared why Fromm is on the list. And if Fromm isn’t vaccinated, which is entirely possible, it’s wild to me that an emergency player wouldn’t be vaccinated. 

Fromm isn’t the emergency QB anymore. Just a PS player 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, YoloinOhio said:

Fromm isn’t the emergency QB anymore. Just a PS player 

Totaly get that. I’m saying you’d think a young QB who WAS an emergency QB, would understand how important availability is to the league and his employer/team in general. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.