Stunned by Cardinals 2020; surprised by Pittsburgh 2021. And then…

6 hours ago, Professor Worthington said:

The butt whoopings commence.  Coincidence?  Or is this one of the best get off the mat Bills’ teams we’ve ever seen?

Showing you can dominate lesser teams like Miami/Washington/ Houston is not going to get you to the Super Bowl.  They need to show their stuff this Sunday night against a true elite Super Bowl contender like KC. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Niagara Dude said:

Showing you can dominate lesser teams like Miami/Washington/ Houston is not going to get you to the Super Bowl.  They need to show their stuff this Sunday night against a true elite Super Bowl contender like KC. 

It does and doesnt. Elite teams should win by 40 against a team like the Texans. If they didnt, I'd be worried

• Like (+1) 1

Im not sure why everyone is acting like they have no clue what comparison youre drawing.  I thought the same comparison brother, albeit against weaker teams, but thats out of our control, and why this isnt college ball

Edited by BillsShredder83
  • Like (+1) 1

39 minutes ago, BillsShredder83 said:

Im not sure why everyone is acting like they have no clue what comparison youre drawing.  I thought the same comparison brother, albeit against weaker teams, but thats out of our control, and why this isnt college ball

Let him live in his own little world. He’s having a good time.

1 hour ago, Niagara Dude said:

Yea cause everyone knows its better to play down to the level of your opponents to guarantee your spot in the SB.  

I'd rather our team play to a high standard irregardless of what team they are facing. No need to run up the scores on lesser teams,  ie Texans, but I'd rather they dominate than just go thru the motions and just barely hang on for the win. 

Easier to maintain good play against everyone  then to up your game against better competition.  Also any player in the league could have a great game to change the expected outcome.  Playing as if the  opponent is better than they are won't catch them napping and getting upset by inferior play.

• Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Professor Worthington said:

The butt whoopings commence.  Coincidence?  Or is this one of the best get off the mat Bills’ teams we’ve ever seen?

I still don't think we were stunned by pit that game felt like more of a fluke to me.  Almost happened to gb yesterday against pit as well...they were absolutely dominating then pit blocked a fg and returned it for a td to take the lead but it got called back on an Offside that couldve gone either way