Buffalo Sabres and NHL 2021-2022

YoloinOhio

https://www.dailyfaceoff.com/peters-denver-minnesota-state-advance-to-frozen-four-final-plus-whats-next-for-michigan-ben-meyers-and-more/

Erik Portillo (BUF) did everything in his power to give Michigan a chance. He was excellent in net for the Wolverines with 30 saves on 33 shots. He was under duress for much of the game and just didn’t get enough goal support. The big Swede had to fight for a lot of those saves through traffic and did a great job. It is believed he will return to school for next season, but nothing is set in stone.

Edited by BillsFan4

Missed the first 2 periods but was surprised to see its 3-3 at intermission... and the Sabres feed for a change. I'm not into the espn+ games, they don't have the same feel. 

23 minutes ago, 4merper4mer said:

They’re also on the road against two of the best teams in the  Ieague..

Just mentioned that to my wife literally 5 minutes ago. She usually smiles, nods, and says "we'll see". The Sunday matinee game here in Tampa is the one I Really want us to win. 

Seems the younger players we have are more receptive to losses like this against the current best teams... they see and learn how to be on top but still think a loss sucks.

13 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

Unless Mr. Levi paid for his ticket to sit up there he's got an eligibility problem.

Levi was invited by the NCAA to be present to accept his Richter and NCAA Rookie of the Year awards, so it wasn’t on the Sabres’ dime in the least.