The US Should Boycott 2022 Winter Olympics !!

T master

If this POTUS doesn't boycott the 2022 winter Olympics in Beijing it will assure his place in history as not only the worst POTUS but also the weakest !! He has allowed the Chinese to just cancel any & all tariffs and put up no resistance what so ever to it and all that is doing is showing them and the world his weakness .

Then even though all that happened with the making of the pandemic before him & where it came from, how it started, and what it has done to the world in general after all we have the Covid virus as a excuse .

Not to mention that this is a communist country that doesn't care about their own people let alone any other countries all countries should boycott those games if for nothing else to show some kind of solidarity against communism .

I know it would suck for the athletes because all of their personal sacrifice and preparation but i would hope some of them would understand the exact reasons why but if they think as some do here it will go right over their heads & be all about them and their 15 minutes of fame rather than the over all picture of right vs. wrong .

But in true form Joe with his Homer Simpson type logic will fold like a house of cards to his buddy that leads the CCP and the US economy because he has no back bone to stand up for what is truly the right thing to do and will allow the US to go to the winter games with out even as much as a whimper to show the world just how weak of a POTUS that he is !

This will be just one more decision that will prove to all his total incompetence when it comes to standing up for & doing what is the right thing to do for & by the people of the country which he is suppose to be leading by example which to this point his track record lets just say speaks for itself and this will be just one more feather in that cap .

In California $4.37 a gallon & screwing our closest allie by closing the Keystone, southern border crisis , the with drawl from Afghanistan, and then allowing the games to go on what more do we need to show his Homer Joe Simpson type decision making isn't what we needed . 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/217720963224028653/

On 9/13/2021 at 9:28 AM, T master said:

If this POTUS doesn't boycott the 2022 winter Olympics in Beijing it will assure his place in history as not only the worst POTUS but also the weakest !! He has allowed the Chinese to just cancel any & all tariffs and put up no resistance what so ever to it and all that is doing is showing them and the world his weakness .

Then even though all that happened with the making of the pandemic before him & where it came from, how it started, and what it has done to the world in general after all we have the Covid virus as a excuse .

Not to mention that this is a communist country that doesn't care about their own people let alone any other countries all countries should boycott those games if for nothing else to show some kind of solidarity against communism .

I know it would suck for the athletes because all of their personal sacrifice and preparation but i would hope some of them would understand the exact reasons why but if they think as some do here it will go right over their heads & be all about them and their 15 minutes of fame rather than the over all picture of right vs. wrong .

But in true form Joe with his Homer Simpson type logic will fold like a house of cards to his buddy that leads the CCP and the US economy because he has no back bone to stand up for what is truly the right thing to do and will allow the US to go to the winter games with out even as much as a whimper to show the world just how weak of a POTUS that he is !

This will be just one more decision that will prove to all his total incompetence when it comes to standing up for & doing what is the right thing to do for & by the people of the country which he is suppose to be leading by example which to this point his track record lets just say speaks for itself and this will be just one more feather in that cap .

In California $4.37 a gallon & screwing our closest allie by closing the Keystone, southern border crisis , the with drawl from Afghanistan, and then allowing the games to go on what more do we need to show his Homer Joe Simpson type decision making isn't what we needed . 

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/217720963224028653/

Who pays more in taxes to the Chinese government than the US government?

Who negotiated the release of 5,000 Taliban terrorists with the Taliban?

Who negotiated the loss of America’s longest war in Afghanistan with the Taliban; and didn’t even include the Afghan government we spent trillions building for the past twenty years?

Who legitimized terrorists and third world dictators? Who is, hands down, zero competition the worst POTUS in our lifetime?

This guy:

image.thumb.jpeg.6a5cc0763f11ae47f6892dd5572e1e11.jpeg

Enough with your faux outrage. 

Edited by BillStime
  • Like (+1) 1

I'm boycotting it.  

Wokelympics. 

Media fawning over Chinese infrastructure all the *good* the State does for its subjects I mean people.   

And not one mention of Taiwan, Hong Kong, and the Uyghurs.  

Oh and their cooperation in the Covid coup. 

Yay China!

Hey lefties....don't waste your time.  There is a baker somewhere refusing to serve same sex weddings or a healthy 25 year old with a BMI of 18 you should be shaming for not getting vaxxed 

And a terrorist governor in Florida that wants parents to choose whether or not they should put cloth on their 6 year olds all day.  

Far more important things.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Then provide an answer. What would it accomplish? 

Hey dense-boy !

That was the answer.

Showing the world that we are sticking to our principles IS an action.

With the piss-poor example that we have set for the world this past 8 months, this action would accomplish a lot.

Edited by B-Man

If this one of those Olympics where the words greatest amateur athletes come together on the spirit of good will for friendly, but intense, competition?

Or, is this the one where highly compensated professional athuletes train to compete with others highly trained professional athletes, sponsored by AT&T or We are Farmers?  

I really enjoyed the former, the latter bores me just a bit. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

If this one of those Olympics where the words greatest amateur athletes come together on the spirit of good will for friendly, but intense, competition?

Or, is this the one where highly compensated professional athuletes train to compete with others highly trained professional athletes, sponsored by AT&T or We are Farmers?  

I really enjoyed the former, the latter bores me just a bit. 

It will be the professional variety.  The Summer games were a snooze-fest for me.  Some of which has to do with the time zone difference.  Some of which has to do with all the virtue signaling which is getting all too predictable and tiresome.  Although I did like most of the track and field competition.  

But $100 says before the Winter games we hear from some social activist nut jobs that the Winter Olympics are racist because most of the events are things White people like.  Sports like the intense game of Curling.  

10 hours ago, T master said:

He has allowed the Chinese to just cancel any & all tariffs and put up no resistance what so ever to it and all that is doing is showing them and the world his weakness .

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-your-beer-costs-more-aluminum-prices-tariffs-biden-trump-trade-policy-11630520745

Why Your Beer Costs More

Aluminum prices soar as Biden keeps Trump’s 10% tariff.

Mr. Trump’s tariff helped lift domestic prices, though it didn’t result in a substantial increase in U.S. production. Meantime, manufacturers using aluminum in the U.S. were harmed by higher prices. Now the aluminum supply glut has disappeared and a severe shortage is sending prices even higher.

And that's just for starters in this steaming heap of misinformation.

Now ... there is a reasonable argument for boycotting the Olympics. And it has to do with China's egregious actions in the Xinjiang, Hong Kong, with respect to Taiwan, its recent propaganda campaign against the so-called sissy boys (I am not making this up:  https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/general-news/china-ban-boy-bands-reality-talent-shows-1235008064/), not to mention all the economic manipulations. Generally I think boycotts are counterproductive, but at what point is it just time to say enough is enough, we're taking our ball and going home?

23 hours ago, Tiberius said:

What would that accomplish? 

For one to prove Joes nuts have actually dropped and that his allegiance is with and for the people of the country he has been elected to lead rather than being a follower & a friend to a communist leader that is a liar and has single handedly nearly crippled the worlds economy .

But all is good in the world now & i expect the US will show up in Bejing like the nice little country we should be as to not upset the chinese ...

6 minutes ago, T master said:

For one to prove Joes nuts have actually dropped and that his allegiance is with and for the people of the country he has been elected to lead rather than being a follower & a friend to a communist leader that is a liar and has single handedly nearly crippled the worlds economy .

But all is good in the world now & i expect the US will show up in Bejing like the nice little country we should be as to not upset the chinese ...

How would denying our athletes the ability to compete against other athletes do that? Sounds like useless griping on your part 

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

How would denying our athletes the ability to compete against other athletes do that? Sounds like useless griping on your part 

Of course it would be useless griping to you given your short sightedness along with the lack of a back bone especially seeing where & what you stand for from past reply's .

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, T master said:

Of course it would be useless griping to you given your short sightedness along with the lack of a back bone especially seeing where & what you stand for from past reply's .

You just want to hurt the athletes and then blame Biden they are unhappy. Sad 

11 hours ago, Tiberius said:

You just want to hurt the athletes and then blame Biden they are unhappy. Sad 

Not really America use to be a world leader and would let others know that they couldn't be pushed around or taken advantage of & would lead by example other countries took notice of such actions .

But when you have a soft leader as we do now and they take note of how certain situations are handled the respect level given to America is as it is shown to be how it's leader reacts which to this point his actions and reactions have been very Homer Simpson like ...

But we know you will stick up for what ever he tells you because you are just like him .

3 minutes ago, T master said:

Not really America use to be a world leader and would let others know that they couldn't be pushed around or taken advantage of & would lead by example other countries took notice of such actions .

But when you have a soft leader as we do now and they take note of how certain situations are handled the respect level given to America is as it is shown to be how it's leader reacts which to this point his actions and reactions have been very Homer Simpson like ...

But we know you will stick up for what ever he tells you because you are just like him .

Yet you try so hard… lmao

giphy.gif?cid=5e21488609po8itkrddk8pv6yr