The US Should Boycott 2022 Winter Olympics !!

T master

3 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Have you always been this dense? Or is it an issue related to aging? 

You asked the question about what good it would do to boycott the Olympics and the answer is we can shine a light on the fact that they have slaves and other human rights issues. That answer is so clearly obvious that I assumed you had thought of it, otherwise you are commenting on a topic without any knowledge of the situation of the world. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

On 9/13/2021 at 2:44 PM, B-Man said:

What would adhering to your principles accomplish ?

On 9/13/2021 at 2:53 PM, Tiberius said:

Then provide an answer. What would it accomplish? 

Hey @Tiberius, remeber this exchange.

Well this is NOT what I meant.

Nancy Pelosi explains that we need to look past China committing genocide and whatnot because we need their help fighting climate change 

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/16/nancy-pelosi-explains-that-we-need-to-look-past-china-committing-genocide-and-whatnot-because-we-need-their-help-fighting-climate-change-video/

4 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Nancy Pelosi explains that we need to look past China committing genocide and whatnot because we need their help fighting climate change 

https://twitchy.com/sarahd-313035/2021/09/16/nancy-pelosi-explains-that-we-need-to-look-past-china-committing-genocide-and-whatnot-because-we-need-their-help-fighting-climate-change-video/

With the world in danger from climate change, I know you have been ordered not to accept that fact, it's a sensible argument. Like Reagan working with the Russians for arms control. 

19 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

With the world in danger from climate change, I know you have been ordered not to accept that fact,

it's a sensible argument.

Like Reagan working with the Russians for arms control. 

5505142594409.jpg

Ignore the genocide .

I thank Tibs for putting the liberal values out there for all to see.

PS: your comparison stinks.

Both sides decreasing their missile supplies is NOT the same scenario.

5 hours ago, B-Man said:

This women is the epitome of a ass hat and yet they keep voting her in Holy Crap !!

All Despite the fact that Cali. is pretty much bankrupt gas prices i saw at $4.37 a gallon while out there home owners taxes so high people can't afford to pay them so they sell out and live in RV's and the ignorant still vote for her & Maxine while they live in their million dollar mansions what does that tell us all ?

She couldn't find her ass in the dark if all 10 fingers were flash lights ! Not to mention she is among one of the most unpopular in the US ...

• 2 months later...
On 9/14/2021 at 10:13 PM, B-Man said:

Back to the thread.........

Why boycott the Beijing Olympics?

China is facing intense criticism for its human rights record. Several countries, including the United States, have accused China of committing genocide against Uyghurs and other Muslim minorities in the Xinjiang region, allegations that China denies. Rights groups have also called attention to Beijing’s repression in Tibet and its crackdown on freedoms in Hong Kong. 

A coalition of nearly two hundred rights groups argues that participating in the Beijing Olympics would be turning a blind eye to these abuses and could be seen as “an endorsement of the Chinese Communist Party’s authoritarian rule.” The International Olympic Committee (IOC), which organizes and oversees the games, has sought to avoid the controversy, reaffirming that it maintains a “neutral” position on political issues.

https://www.cfr.org/in-brief/debate-over-boycotting-2022-beijing-olympics

Mmmmmhmmm

On 9/16/2021 at 1:35 PM, Tiberius said:

With the world in danger from climate change, I know you have been ordered not to accept that fact, it's a sensible argument. Like Reagan working with the Russians for arms control. 

DANGER!!! 😂 1 degree per 100 years!!! Omfg. 

How can you consider flying those thousands of athletes on fossil fuel burning aircraft around the world when we are 27 cow flatulence away from the apocalypse???

Crisis…. 😂 😂

🐑 

• 2 weeks later...

I still can't believe that the US doesn't have the stones to now stay out of the winter olympic games just shows how much the US is China's B**CH !

Then to have both the summer & winter olympics there just shows how much China is in control of most everything in todays world and will continue to do what ever the hell they want to do & no one will oppose it !

They pollute more than most countries & no one holds them accountable, they let a virus go that completely screws up the world as we know it & no one does a thing, they make people in their country disappear never to be seen or heard from again but that's okay they threaten to take over other countries that border them & again sure go right ahead .

They basically own a huge chunk of the worlds economy by cheating their people on everything from pay to food then (redundant i know) release a virus weather planned or by accident & then cover it up and don't care how many of their people it kills & in some ways to keep their communist control over their people yet no one has the Balls to hold them accountable in any way for anything .

And there are those here that with that stupid look on their face go HUH - stop the olympic games ? What about the poor athletes that work so hard ? 

All while American still is held hostage by it's own greed by continuing to let American companies produce their products there & buying as much of them as we can rather than not buying them & pressuring those companies to come back here to be more independent from a communist regime .

They also had the military games in china which some believe is where the virus first came from & how it spread to all the other countries as easily as it did . 

America has turned into a Puss of a country when their leaders all of them allow this kind of stuff to happen and hold us all hostage as they do it !

Isn't one world order & a global economy a great thing ?? Just bend over & continue to take it America .

Edited by T master