McKenzie found the common sense [Edit: got vaxxed]

aristocrat

2 hours ago, MOVALLEYRANDY said:

How many players have gotten sick and nearly died  before the vaccine ? Or spread it to family members and they have gotten ill or passed away ?

dawkins. Rasmus ristolainen…hockey but still high end athlete. Sweeney went on ir from myocarditis last year I believe. Cam got it and said it ruined his season

7 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I don't blame McD at all. I'd have to search to dig it up, but there were some in depth articles about how the Pats have a long standing practice of mining AFC East media for intel to gain comptative advantages. And how the Bills had been one of the worst teams in the league at giving away key information during media sessions.  

IDK, but that sounds like the Rex era maybe. This group seems pretty sensible and tight lipped, but you never know.  🤷‍♀️

Just now, Augie said:

IDK, but that sounds like the Rex era maybe. This group seems pretty sensible and tight lipped, but you never know.  🤷‍♀️

Oh yeah, for sure. But it

was like for years and years before Rex too. McD had to work his butt off to change a bunch of bad habits. 

5 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

was like for years and years before Rex too. McD had to work his butt off to change a bunch of bad habits. 

Part of the “years and years before” part…..may have been the owner who was also a part time seasonal taxi driver…..if you know what I mean.    :)

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 1

8 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

We really don't know what's going on inside the meeting rooms and inside the clubhouse.

Remember, McDermott is the one who was observed getting all up in Matt Fairburn's face chest-to-chest and chewing him out "Are you With Us, or Against Us?" for some reason - I don't remember the specifics.....Fairburn has an MMA background IIR and was un-flapped by it, but I think it was a momentary glance at the inner Sean Mcdermott.

Point is, McDermott comes across as a level-headed and patient man in front of the press, but he is still a successful HS wrestler, a college football player who made good as a walk on, and a football coach wrangling players who are a good foot taller and twice his mass.

I wouldn't bet the rent that hes all sweetness and nice in private.

I'm pretty sure you're confusing Fairburn's background with Matt Parino's. The incident was because Fairburn reported on team messaging that was on screen in the locker room that he wasn't supposed to

• Agree 1

41 minutes ago, Motorin' said:

I think it was part of the cleanup he did.  Did not know which were bad apples so he got rid of all and got new apples.

Unfortunately some of Ralph's men were kept and they were leaking some information in power plays.

• Like (+1) 1

5 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Given the injury and Stevenson's punt return TD.  It's possible he woke up to that reality.

This is my theory.  He’s gone.  Breida  had a lot of usage in the gadget role today.  There’s a glut of receivers.  Stevenson can handle return duties.  And I bet McDermott had enough of the nonsense (joking about a fine incurred minutes after a league presentation on how not to get fined isn’t very “process-y”) and subtly let McKenzie know about it. 

19 hours ago, Buffalo716 said:

So if a vaccinated player gets sick and infects others does he get hate ?? 

No, because there's nothing to hate him for. The vaccinated player has done his best to see that he doesn't get it, and thus that he doesn't pass it on. The measure he took is not perfect. He still might catch it and thus risk passing it on. But he's at least done his best to prevent that.

Whereas the unvaccinated player has refused to do something very easily done with very little downside. He's refused to take the best most efficient step towards protecting others.

• Agree 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

19 hours ago, White Linen said:

What do you say to the one's telling you they felt bullied, threatened or forced to do it?  

You tell them to smarten up.

No, you say I'm sorry you feel that way, but you've done something wonderful, something that will have positive effects not just for you but for the people around you, for your friends, and for your society and even for your world. You've done something great here, I'd like to shake your hand.

If I met McKenzie, I'd congratulate, support and compliment him.

Edited by Thurman#1