Around the League Preseason Games Thread

LeGOATski

11 hours ago, SCBills said:

Steelers starting O looks good.  Ben looks healthy and Najee/Freiermuth making plays. 

Steelers starting OL is brand new so we’ll have to test it out early and often.. Ben does a great job getting rid of the ball quick though. 

Reason why the Bills drafted length at the DE position. To possibly bat down those quick passes if rush can’t get there

8 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

Duck Dodgers coming in soon for Rams.  Collinsworth says he is better than Allen.

Which Allen, Kyle??

6 hours ago, snowbelt_subie said:

The AFC east is going to be a little tougher for the bills this year all 3 other teams looking like they are moving in the right direction. 

Agreed - Although if the Dolphins and Pats tie their futures to Mac Jones and Tua, I’m not incredibly worried.  I see a ceiling of high end game manager in both of them.  

Zack Wilson is another story… Let’s see how he looks in the regular season, but his ceiling is really high.  

20 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

Why do I hate the Browns so much? I swear I used to like them.

For some reason being in Pennsylvania, 15 miles from the Delaware and Maryland borders, is getting me blacked out of the Giants game today. You know, the heart of Giants territory. 🤦‍♂️

28 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Agreed - Although if the Dolphins and Pats tie their futures to Mac Jones and Tua, I’m not incredibly worried.  I see a ceiling of high end game manager in both of them.  

Zack Wilson is another story… Let’s see how he looks in the regular season, but his ceiling is really high.  

seems a little premature but hey whatever floats your boat. 

32 minutes ago, SCBills said:

We'll see. When it comes to QBs, the ceiling is based on the mental part, not the physical part. I don't think anyone said Brady had a high ceiling when he came out, but he became arguably the best ever. Based on that, all these guys are on the same level right now.

4 minutes ago, LeGOATski said:

We'll see. When it comes to QBs, the ceiling is based on the mental part, not the physical part. I don't think anyone said Brady had a high ceiling when he came out, but he became arguably the best ever. Based on that, all these guys are on the same level right now.

Agreed… but Brady and Brees aren’t typical… just like teams shouldn’t just draft a raw athletic QB because, Josh Allen.  

Obviously way too early to know…. but as of now, Wilson is the only guy I see superstar potential in.  His issue will always be that frame… can he hold up?

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

Agreed… but Brady and Brees aren’t typical… just like teams shouldn’t just draft a raw athletic QB because, Josh Allen.  

Obviously way too early to know…. but as of now, Wilson is the only guy I see superstar potential in.  His issue will always be that frame… can he hold up?

He can in today's overprotective NFL. I see superstar potential in all of them at this point just because they all have seem to have the minimal needed strength and accuracy. We don't know what's going on in their head. We'll know a lot more about Tua after this year.

42 minutes ago, That's No Moon said:

For some reason being in Pennsylvania, 15 miles from the Delaware and Maryland borders, is getting me blacked out of the Giants game today. You know, the heart of Giants territory. 🤦‍♂️

It’s a horrible game. 7-7 into the 3rd qtr until the browns finally scored