Sunday Ticket 2021

I am in the last month of on my 12 month 50 dollars off credit, so when I called I didn't expect much. I called and already thinking and then confirming I was getting Sunday ticket max for free I asked if there were any other discounts on my account, the guy was a Dolphins fan and we ended up chatting for 15-20 minutes on the upcoming season. He told me the only discount available to me at this time was 12 months of 25 bucks off, I accepted and with the free NFL ticket my bill will be 83 bucks. He told me to call back next month to check and see what was available at that time, I didn't bluff at all just told him the truth that Sunday ticket is what essentially keeps me with directv and I was making my yearly call. Last year my bills was 64 bucks every month, free ticket max, free HBO 3 months, 4 months of free showtime, and 6 months of the free sports package.  I am hoping next month when I call I can pick up more credits getting my bill to around the same or less and pickup the sports pack for free and get a movie channel or two for free, we'll see I guess.

• Like (+1) 1

Well I called today found out the free Sunday ticket wasn't really free somehow they were giving me a free payment not free season.  After telling the locality person this is not what I was told and agreed to Imfinalky got it resolved to really free sunday ticket and another 45$ a. Month for 12 months credit.   The bill was wild shows 4 separate charges two 6 of 6,, one St max charge a whole season 293$ charge but than credits on each of charges meeting 0$ charge however it puzzled me why the St max was 1 of 6 hence the call.

Check your Bill!

• Thank you (+1) 1

I have a $40/month discount promotion that ends today.  Called twice last week and the CRs told me to call back today, when the promotion expires.  Called this morning and the CR said that because the promotion is still on my account, I need to call back next week.

The CRs have gotten worse in recent months...barely understandable.  Could it be related to AT&T dumping DTV?  Also, why does it take minutes for them to pull up my account while it takes me mere seconds online?

I've got free Sunday Ticket this season, so I'm not expecting the full $40 off/month but calls to DTV are just too painful.  One more season of DTV's exclusive with ST but I don't know if I can wait that long.

I went to fire my Sunday ticket up yesterday and my subscription wasn’t active 🤦🏻‍♂️. I had called a couple weeks back to make sure everything was in place and was able to get a discount for 12 months. Got to spend about 20 minutes on the phone with Directv before the game. Good thing I checked early. Directv customer service is awful. 

• Like (+1) 1

Here's an easy solution that my friend utilizes.

Purchase a VPN service (Nord is great, believe you can get it for $80/2 years).

Set VPN to a location in Brazil (very easy to do with Nord's interface) and head over to gamepass.com. Gamepass international includes all games live, whereas gamepass in the US only includes games on demand after they've happened. Brazil is the cheapest gamepass ($99 for the whole year) in any international country.

Once you sign up, you'll have access to everything. Then, when sunday comes you simply fire up Nord and set your location to somewhere with great servers (Select UK), sign into gamepass, and enjoy! Your gamepass international sub also includes redzone!

Overall, you'll pay $280 for 2 years of football games (assuming you renew gamepass international for the second year). Thats less than $10 per game.

That might seem like a scummy solution, but its better than streaming it for free, its HD, and its the NFL (so don't feel too bad)! it has worked great for my friend, someone who doesnt want a TV subscription but wants to watch his out of town team play.

Hope this helps someone!

1 hour ago, Ned Flanders said:

I have a $40/month discount promotion that ends today.  Called twice last week and the CRs told me to call back today, when the promotion expires.  Called this morning and the CR said that because the promotion is still on my account, I need to call back next week.

The CRs have gotten worse in recent months...barely understandable.  Could it be related to AT&T dumping DTV?  Also, why does it take minutes for them to pull up my account while it takes me mere seconds online?

I've got free Sunday Ticket this season, so I'm not expecting the full $40 off/month but calls to DTV are just too painful.  One more season of DTV's exclusive with ST but I don't know if I can wait that long.

Hopefully better and cheaper with Amazon

• Like (+1) 1

I got 12.25 off on each of the 6 payments yesterday for 73.50 of regular. Whoopshit  but the piss ass Corning FOX station is showing the giants game instead so I bit the bullet

....Good News DTV peeps free HBO and Cinemax this weekend!  I remember when Cinemax was Skinemax and showed quality programing LOL