It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

1 hour ago, Buffarukus said:

yeah when you censor normal discord on a topic and ignore continued information like how natural immunity is much better then a vaccine so a huge portion of the population should be exempt from any mandate...any celebration of that science going on? sill wonder why people would be skeptical/scared? its more agenda based and less fact. this after a year and of half of flip flopping regulations, flat out lies, and cover ups.

yet half the population can't understand why there is skepticism from the other half or demanding answers that could help clear alot of things up. just a shut up and do what your told by way of threats.

Well, as a starting point it really wouldn't hurt to RTFA.

1 hour ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Well, as a starting point it really wouldn't hurt to RTFA.

a little difficult when the page gets coved with a authorization for cookies that i didnt want to agree to. so i gave a overview of the topic. maybe you could not be snarky and give a quote or two you find relavent to the discussion. or not. 

Hey look.....potential long term affects of the vaccine we should just ignore......nothing to see here the government is not and would not lie to you or put your health risks in jeopardy just so Big Pharma can profit and they create some insane notion of a biomedical police state:

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients 

'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole.  

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.  

Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.” 

According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.  

Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” 

“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he continued. 

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued.  

Explaining his findings at the March 18 event, Cole told Idahoans that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response. 

Cole came into prominence in January of 2021 when the Idaho government put in place an effort called “Capitol Clarity,” with the stated goal of keeping Idahoans informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19.  

Capitol Clarity has since hosted Dr. Ryan Cole multiple times to provide information to the public about vaccine safety and COVID-19 measures more broadly.  

The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/idaho-doctor-reports-a-20-times-increase-of-cancer-in-vaccinated-patients/

Just get the jab bro!!!!

• Like (+1) 1

So it’s not just people on Medicare/Medicaid, it’s anyone who treats or deals with anyone on those programs.

Well, that’s Game Over for Qanon/Trumper nurses and doctors. That’s an anvil on their heads.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/heres-whos-covered-by-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-in-the-u-s-so-far

Edited by Governor

32 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Hey look.....potential long term affects of the vaccine we should just ignore......nothing to see here the government is not and would not lie to you or put your health risks in jeopardy just so Big Pharma can profit and they create some insane notion of a biomedical police state:

Idaho doctor reports a ‘20 times increase’ of cancer in vaccinated patients 

'Post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” said Dr. Ryan Cole.  

“Since January 1, in the laboratory, I’m seeing a 20 times increase of endometrial cancers over what I see on an annual basis,” reported Dr. Cole in the video clip shared on Twitter.  

Cole explained that two types of cells are required for adequate immune system function: “Helper T-cells,” also called “CD4 cells,” and “killer T-cells,” often known as “CD8 cells.” 

According to Cole, in patients with HIV, there is a massive suppression of “helper T-cells” which cause immune system functions to plummet, and leave the patient susceptible to a variety of illnesses.  

Similarly, Cole describes, “post-vaccine, what we are seeing is a drop in your killer T-cells, in your CD8 cells,” 

“And what do CD8 cells do? They keep all other viruses in check,” he continued. 

“I’m not exaggerating at all because I look at my numbers year over year, I’m like ‘Gosh, I’ve never seen this many endometrial cancers before’,” he continued.  

Explaining his findings at the March 18 event, Cole told Idahoans that the vaccines seem to be causing serious autoimmune issues, in a way he described as a “reverse HIV” response. 

Cole came into prominence in January of 2021 when the Idaho government put in place an effort called “Capitol Clarity,” with the stated goal of keeping Idahoans informed about the facts surrounding COVID-19.  

Capitol Clarity has since hosted Dr. Ryan Cole multiple times to provide information to the public about vaccine safety and COVID-19 measures more broadly.  

The videos of Dr. Cole at these events, which were originally posted on YouTube, have since been deleted by the Google owned video platform in a continual effort of censorship by Big Tech. 

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/idaho-doctor-reports-a-20-times-increase-of-cancer-in-vaccinated-patients/

Just get the jab bro!!!!

You spread more ***** than a farmer. 

“Dr. Ryan Cole claims mRNA vaccines cause cancer and autoimmune diseases, but the lead author of the paper on which Cole based that claim told us there is no evidence mRNA vaccines cause those ailments.”

13 minutes ago, Governor said:

So it’s not just people on Medicare/Medicaid, it’s anyone who treats or deals with anyone on those programs.

Well, that’s Game Over for Qanon/Trumper nurses and doctors. That’s an anvil on their heads.

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/health/heres-whos-covered-by-covid-19-vaccine-mandates-in-the-u-s-so-far

So you cheer us losing nurses and doctors during a pandemic?

Honestly, do you people even think about the ramifications for what you champion?  

You all seem so consumed by hatred for those who think differently that you’d actively make things worse to get your way. 

• Like (+1) 2

8 hours ago, The Frankish Reich said:

Excellent summary for the nonscientist of the long history of research into the feasibility of mRNA vaccines.

As vaccine skeptics say, yes, this is a new technology in some sense. But in another sense they are completely wrong - we're dealing with a three decades + history of research and technology:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

We should celebrate science and innovation, not be scared of it.

Yes - tell that to my aunt who can’t walk two weeks after vaccine or my cousins friend, a healthy 20yo who started coughing up blood 24hrs after. They would love to join this celebration. 

Just go get your 3rd booster, then 4th , and so on…

29 minutes ago, SCBills said:

So you cheer us losing nurses and doctors during a pandemic?

Honestly, do you people even think about the ramifications for what you champion?  

You all seem so consumed by hatred for those who think differently that you’d actively make things worse to get your way. 

They got a few weeks to smarten up and leave the cult. If not……then see ya later!

9 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

Yes - tell that to my aunt who can’t walk two weeks after vaccine or my cousins friend, a healthy 20yo who started coughing up blood 24hrs after. They would love to join this celebration. 

Just go get your 3rd booster, then 4th , and so on…

Yup, I know a couple people who have had side effects.  Thankfully none of them were long lasting, but one had a pretty nasty blood clot behind his eye for a few weeks. 

My brother is in PT and has both a post-vax client with vertigo as well as a post-vax client who’s blood oxygen plummets from just walking to the bathroom from her living room. 

59 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Science: vax side effects minimal. 

Message board: I have a ____ who is almost dead from the vaccine. 

Color me skeptical. 

Wrong. Not minimal.

Why has Facebook and other social media deleted vaccine side effect groups?

Once more boosters happen and more children get the vax, it will be worse. 

Here’s from a NYS nurse I know.  Texted 3 days ago:

“This vaccination has to stop !
We sent 3 people to hospital since yesterday for DVT’s!!!! All had the vaccine 

I’ve seen more clots in the last few months than in the last 10 years combined!

I started in report this morning and no one wants to talk about it !
It’s the vaccinated that are suffering!!!!”

(DVT’s = deep vein thrombosis, btw)

Reminder - Get your booster.  

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Bockeye said:

Wrong. Not minimal.

Why has Facebook and other social media deleted vaccine side effect groups?

Once more boosters happen and more children get the vax, it will be worse. 

Here’s from a NYS nurse I know.  Texted 3 days ago:

“This vaccination has to stop !
We sent 3 people to hospital since yesterday for DVT’s!!!! All had the vaccine 

I’ve seen more clots in the last few months than in the last 10 years combined!

I started in report this morning and no one wants to talk about it !
It’s the vaccinated that are suffering!!!!”

(DVT’s = deep vein thrombosis, btw)

Reminder - Get your booster.  

If that were a nurse saying this but about Covid patients, its a national story.  

That reminded me.

One of the great moments in covid history.  

Remember that crisis actor pretending she was a nurse at a hospital like 1 month into this sham?  

Try Googling that love the rigged results you'll get.  

• Like (+1) 1

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158207967261135&id=80221381134&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=*s*s-R

I’d actually prefer if you pro-COVID-vaxxers research all these people and tell me these comments are BS. They keep coming in. There are many more similar threads on social media sites that pop up, but most get closed quickly or comments censored. 

Like I said, I know many, many more people with moderate to very severe adverse reactions than folks who have passed from COVID. 

• Haha (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Bockeye said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10158207967261135&id=80221381134&m_entstream_source=timeline&__tn__=*s*s-R

I’d actually prefer if you pro-COVID-vaxxers research all these people and tell me these comments are BS. They keep coming in. There are many more similar threads on social media sites that pop up, but most get closed quickly or comments censored. 

Like I said, I know many, many more people with moderate to very severe adverse reactions than folks who have passed from COVID. 

Funny how all those completely anonymous Reddit stories about Qanon casualties are gospel but real people putting their real names on these stories must be all made up.