It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

Excellent summary for the nonscientist of the long history of research into the feasibility of mRNA vaccines.

As vaccine skeptics say, yes, this is a new technology in some sense. But in another sense they are completely wrong - we're dealing with a three decades + history of research and technology:

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-021-02483-w

We should celebrate science and innovation, not be scared of it.

39 minutes ago, The Frankish Reich said:

We should celebrate science and innovation, not be scared of it.

yeah when you censor normal discord on a topic and ignore continued information like how natural immunity is much better then a vaccine so a huge portion of the population should be exempt from any mandate...any celebration of that science going on? sill wonder why people would be skeptical/scared? its more agenda based and less fact. this after a year and of half of flip flopping regulations, flat out lies, and cover ups.

yet half the population can't understand why there is skepticism from the other half or demanding answers that could help clear alot of things up. just a shut up and do what your told by way of threats.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

9 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

yeah when you censor normal discord on a topic and ignore continued information like how natural immunity is much better then a vaccine so a huge portion of the population should be exempt from any mandate...wonder why people would be skeptical/scared? its more agenda based and less fact. this after a year and of half of flip flopping regulations, flat out lies, and cover ups.

yet half the population can't understand why there is skepticism from the other half or demanding answers that could help clear alot of things up. just a shut up and do what your told.

I am super suspicious of the government trying to keep track of everybody. I find it creepy, i feel like it leads to a dangerous "watchdog" precedent for the future 

14 minutes ago, Buffarukus said:

yeah when you censor normal discord on a topic and ignore continued information like how natural immunity is much better then a vaccine so a huge portion of the population should be exempt from any mandate...wonder why people would be skeptical/scared? its more agenda based and less fact. this after a year and of half of flip flopping regulations, flat out lies, and cover ups.

yet half the population can't understand why there is skepticism from the other half or demanding answers that could help clear alot of things up. just a shut up and do what your told.

Yep.  Here is why.

They know we are embarrassingly doing this over a flu that's probably 5x as lethal (but not to young and healthy people) as regular flu..

The goal posts have moved to permanent pandemic while they have the media and vaccinated blaming "the unvaccinated."  Because new variants!  Monster variants!  You can still spread it!  Omg!!  You don't have to go to a hockey game!!! 

Just let that rhetoric sink in for 2 seconds and then reflect on human history.  They know it's overkill and overreach. 

That's why they are going full Nazi and using the private sector via threats and coercion to force the vaccine so big pharma can profit and they can expand the regulatory state to places you can't even imagine.......I mean I'm sorry, for the public health.   

Edited by Big Blitz

1 minute ago, TSOL said:

I am super suspicious of the government trying to keep track of everybody. I find it creepy, i feel like it leads to a dangerous "watchdog" precedent for the future 

well let me alleviate that fear. they already got you. snowden is a refugee for exposing all the data collected and the white house/ politicians directly working with social media/ corporations is just more info that it is already taking place. 

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Yep.  Here is why.

They know we are embarrassingly doing this over a flu that's probably 5x as lethal (but not to young and healthy people) as regular flu..

The goal posts have moved to permanent pandemic while they have the media and vaccinated blaming "the unvaccinated."  Because new variants!  Monster variants!  You can still spread it!  Omg!!  You don't have to go to a hockey game!!! 

Just let that rhetoric sink in for 2 seconds and then reflect on human history.  They know it's overkill and overreach. 

That's why they are going full Nazi and using the private sector via threats and coercion to force the vaccine so big pharma can profit and they can expand the regulatory state to places you can't even imagine.......I mean I'm sorry, for the public health.   

well im a critical thinker so ill present a counter argument. ive already presented why people would be skeptical but let me ask this. people are worried about long term effects of a vaccine, and i understand but the same argument could be made for long term effects of covid. so both are risks. one is a science done in labs that at least had trials while the other is some Frankenstein s### that accidentally got out of a lab. if the notion is you will eventually get it then which long term problem would you choose if any exist?

my big issue is why are they FORCING certain people to take on both regardless of the science they love to tout.

19 minutes ago, TSOL said:

I can help you add layers to your privacy but you’ll have to change some habits.