It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

3 hours ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

That is not even in the realm of what I was discussing. Show me where I asked for that? Oh you cant but keep lying 

You are TOTALLY ######ed. [Funny the censor doesn't like that word. Assume it's similar to retread but not quite.]

When you typed:

On 11/30/2021 at 9:26 AM, Buffalo Timmy said:

Please show me the study on antibodies vs illness or hospitalized? And I am now a conspiracy guy for asking for a study? Lastly what does my request for a study have to with Google?

You were responding to my post that was talking to plenzmd, who was asking about vax vs unvax data. 

I already said there is no data regarding antibody counts being used as a measure of immunity. That was your idea and the fact that there is no measure is proof that your "idea" is further ######ed. 

You might be the least intelligent poster here, and there's a low bar. 

Edited by Sundancer

1 hour ago, Sundancer said:

You are TOTALLY ######ed. [Funny the censor doesn't like that word. Assume it's similar to retread but not quite.]

When you typed:

You were responding to my post that was talking to plenzmd, who was asking about vax vs unvax data. 

I already said there is no data regarding antibody counts being used as a measure of immunity. That was your idea and the fact that there is no measure is proof that your "idea" is further ######ed. 

You might be the least intelligent poster here, and there's a low bar. 

Two things- I am not offended that use that word since I work with students who would have classified that way 30 years ago and they have explained to me that the only people who use that word are on their level of intelligence. Second you can measure the amount of the protein that the body uses to fight the infection, which was mentioned in the articles I linked to previously. The fact that no study has looked at the amount of protein in your blood and hospitalizations is what I am advocating. And the protein is Nucleocapsid protein.

Edited by Buffalo Timmy

13 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Two things- I am not offended that use that word since I work with students who would have classified that way 30 years ago and they have explained to me that the only people who use that word are on their level of intelligence. Second you can measure the amount of the protein that the body uses to fight the infection, which was mentioned in the articles I linked to previously. The fact that no study has looked at the amount of protein in your blood and hospitalizations is what I am advocating. And the protein is Nucleocapsid protein.

Holy Christ are you dumb. No one said you couldn't measure antibodies. THERE. IS. NO. STANDARD. FOR. WHAT. AMOUNT. OF. ANTIBODIES. WOULD. CONSTITUTE. EFFECTIVE. IMMUNITY. 

And also no standard for how fast antibodies wane. 

Edited by Sundancer

Like a Hollywood script within the span of 2 weeks:

New "variant!" detected - WHO is monitoring they're on it!  

New variant definitely more contagious 

Can evade vaccines. 

But we need time to study it (Lolol)

Travel bans from several random African countries 

Biden:  "No reason to panic."

The Dow:  Promptly responds by panicking because Karen is not going to shop at Target now.  

First cases in Europe detected 

First case in America detected 

This is beyond hilarious.  It's a script.  

You're playing right along.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

59 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Holy Christ are you dumb. No one said you couldn't measure antibodies. THERE. IS. NO. STANDARD. FOR. WHAT. AMOUNT. OF. ANTIBODIES. WOULD. CONSTITUTE. EFFECTIVE. IMMUNITY. 

And also no standard for how fast antibodies wane. 

As I stated several days ago, how about we look into what numbers of the protein would be an effective in stopping hospitalizations? It is fun to watch you catch up after a few dozen comments, the fact that we do not know what the number of the protein is does not mean it can not be found out. In order to determine how high the level of proteins need to be you would need to do a study. I would try to dumb it down further but to a troglodyte it would still be confusing.

48 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Sounds like science to me... 

Check...and...mate!!! 🤣🤣🤣

Now their corruption is in clear view for all to see!  It’s never been about the testing, the virus, or the vaccines...what a joke...

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

As I stated several days ago, how about we look into what numbers of the protein would be an effective in stopping hospitalizations? It is fun to watch you catch up after a few dozen comments, the fact that we do not know what the number of the protein is does not mean it can not be found out. In order to determine how high the level of proteins need to be you would need to do a study. I would try to dumb it down further but to a troglodyte it would still be confusing.

It's an interesting question.  What level or threshold of anti-bodies or some other biomarkers provides protection or immunity?  We could review the criteria used in the P3 trials results for the Pfizer and Moderna vaccines to understand and identify what criteria they applied, anti-body levels or other metrics, to determine efficacy. Pfizer claims an efficacy rate of 95.1% and Moderna 94%.  So how did they measure this?  I suggest the answer to this question is the answer.

But I'm not sure all the actual data from the trial or control groups are available as the FDA has met requests from researchers for access to the raw data with the reply that the public disclosure of the application and trial data submitted to the agency will be completed in the year 2076.  And some wonder why there might be a tendency to generate conspiracy theories and other concerns?  I mean, this is preposterous by any measure of preposterousness.  The first question that comes to mind is "what are you hiding?"  

3 hours ago, B-Man said:

Sounds like science to me... 

I attempted to discuss these Faucian moments with a poster who was a big Fauci supporter last year.  The great savior Fauci is full of ideas and thoughts about just about everything, but he consistently came up with alligator arms last year on protester’s violating every protocol  in place at the time.  He would not speak forcefully on the actions of people clearly spreading the disease through close personal contact, which, of course, gives the impression that maybe things weren’t so bad at all. 

Now this horsecockery.   The daily death count and infection rate shows no sign of slowing down, this ####### blathers on like a dysfunctional robot and when given the opportunity to say “As you know, I’m the science guy and as surely as night follows day, the situation at the border will result in spread of the virus, serious injury and death to perhaps tens of thousands of people.”.  Instead we get “Don’t look there, it’s hard for you to understand as a lay person, but we science people know it’s different.”. 

Fauci is responsible for so much mistrust, misinformation and the deaths of thousands. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Wow wow wow

*waits for @Sundancerto chime in with super awesome vaccine data*

In the meantime .........

Screenshot_20211201-202425_One UI Home.jpg

More special rules for the compliant.  

Edited by leh-nerd skin-erd
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

Dr F is a total hack! Can someone please fire this lunatic?

Sure.  

He's guilty.  

That's what you're seeing - a guilty man.    

Complicit in a coup whether in cooperation with or under threat from China.  

Pick your conspiracy theory of choice because they were once theories just like "lab leak" was.

Anyone hear from Xi and China and how things are going there?  Can't wait for the Olympics.  It's going to be a full display of what your new lives are going to be like as slaves to the CCP.......don't worry....they tell me it's all for the common good!