It's Time to Mandate Vaccines

22 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

What was the point of this post Skumdancer?   

Looks to me like someone using a tragic death to not only further an agenda but is also mocking this person who died.  

"Not anymore."  

I've got more if you'd like to see them.

Just need to confirm the massive hypocrisy.  

Skumdancer? 

Oh, and to answer your question - KARMA

11 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Skumdancer? 

So they deserve death because for whatever reason they don't want to take a novel vaccine that many people cannot take due to various health concerns and their doctors have told them not to get it.  

These people deserve to die.  

Noted.   

These were her sins and why she deserved death:

For months, Zuern, a member of the pro-Trump group the United Cape Patriots, had promoted conspiracy theories about the pandemic on Facebook. She has shared articles accusing the World Health Organization of a coverup of the "Wuhan Virus" and claiming COVID-19 is cover for "globalists" to usher in "U.N. Agenda 2030" — a sustainable development initiative right-wing conspiracy theorists assert is a plot to create a one world government.

Zuern also expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, posting their creed of "WWG1WGA" (Where We Go One, We Go All).

Zuern promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment of COVID-19 during a Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates meeting in December and questioned whether officials "had looked into preventative measures that people could use besides a vaccine to help build up their immune system," the Cape Cod Timesreported.

Peter Meier, chair of the Board of Selectmen, said Zuern cared deeply about others. "She definitely left her mark on the community," he added.

According to the report, Zuern and her mother contracted COVID-19 while returning home from a trip to South Dakota — a state where Republican-motivated policies have let the virus propagate with little control."

Not only did this woman support the idea of building up your immune system and that the virus came from a lab - she was unfortunate enough to travel to a state where the Republican Party allowed covid to spread.   

That's the story you posted about the death of this poor 70 year old woman. 

For those reasons she deserved death.  

Noted.

Edited by Big Blitz

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

For months, Zuern, a member of the pro-Trump group the United Cape Patriots, had promoted conspiracy theories about the pandemic on Facebook. She has shared articles accusing the World Health Organization of a coverup of the "Wuhan Virus" and claiming COVID-19 is cover for "globalists" to usher in "U.N. Agenda 2030" — a sustainable development initiative right-wing conspiracy theorists assert is a plot to create a one world government.

Zuern also expressed support for the QAnon conspiracy theory, posting their creed of "WWG1WGA" (Where We Go One, We Go All).

Zuern promoted the use of hydroxychloroquine as a treatment of COVID-19 during a Barnstable County Assembly of Delegates meeting in December and questioned whether officials "had looked into preventative measures that people could use besides a vaccine to help build up their immune system," the Cape Cod Timesreported.

Peter Meier, chair of the Board of Selectmen, said Zuern cared deeply about others. "She definitely left her mark on the community," he added.

According to the report, Zuern and her mother contracted COVID-19 while returning home from a trip to South Dakota — a state where Republican-motivated policies have let the virus propagate with little control."

Not only did this woman support the idea of building up your immune system and that the virus came from a lab - she was unfortunate enough to travel to a state where the Republican Party allowed covid to spread.   

Noted.

blah blah blah blah 

37 minutes ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

I've had the unfortunate experience of frequenting local hospital ER's and ICU's for non-COVID illnesses of family members twice recently and as a result have had a lot of conversation and contact with ICU doctors and nurses.  And my niece is a hospital ICU nurse back in Buffalo.  They've conveyed stories about their experiences with COVID which was rough last April and with the surge in cases in December/January.  Lots of suffering, and long shifts.

They also mentioned something which isn't discussed much which is the surge in drug overdoses, alcohol abuse, depression, and suicide cases that have come their way as a result of all the lock downs and social restrictions.  Especially in young adults and teens.  So there are more social and medical impacts than just counting COVID cases and deaths.         

This is nothing new and was well documented during the lockdowns. 

38 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Skumdancer? 

Karma?  WTF is wrong with you.  

50 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Noted.

Others being pieces of ***** doesn't excuse you from being one. 

You are garbage. 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

What was the point of this post Skumdancer?   

Looks to me like someone using a tragic death to not only further an agenda but is also mocking this person who died.  

"Not anymore."  

I've got more if you'd like to see them.

Just need to confirm the massive hypocrisy.  

He's a piece of *****, just like you. Happy? 

Edited by Sundancer

2 hours ago, plenzmd1 said:

hmm, this is the actual presentation that is fromthe CDC and as reported as published in the Washington Post...

https://context-cdn.washingtonpost.com/notes/prod/default/documents/8a726408-07bd-46bd-a945-3af0ae2f3c37/note/57c98604-3b54-44f0-8b44-b148d8f75165.#page=1

https://www.washingtonpost.com/health/2021/07/29/cdc-mask-guidance/

Are, are you saying the WAPO and CDC fabricated said document ?

looks photoshopped 

1 hour ago, Big Blitz said:

Here is my post again. 

Skumdancer is posting fake news is on a crusade to make PPP great again (this happens I've noticed when people like him have been routinely slapped down they resort to insults and now it's smearing). 

To the people not low info, it should be clear that my problem is THE PAPER is using this child's death (between the ages of 10 to 19) to drum up fear and panic  - and highlighted exactly how they did that.  Starting with the ridiculous age range that is poor and horrific "journalism."  All bolded.  

Skumdancer doesn't understand this.

I've got 8 posts of several people that are of "Trump voters" dying asking for the vaccine.  

Will Skumdancer call them out? 

Let's see if he does to prove he's not a hypocrite just on a selective crusade against posters that make him big mad for being so wrong so often.  

Skumdancer said initially I was trying to score political points.

Um.  For what?  Pointing out media hysteria? 

Low.  Info.  

Piece. Of. *****. 

You rushed here before you had any info to take advantage of a child death story. Questioned when she died. Questioned whether she was a kid. 

Did you donate? Do anything else remotely good today? 

2 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

looks photoshopped 

okay..so to you its photshopped, but the CDC just used this presentaion as the basis for updated mask mandates ...and the WAPO published. Now, do you want to admit you are wrong?

I will ask you as well, should undocumented/illegal immigrants be immediately returned to Mexico if they cannot prove they are vaxed or are not willing to take the J&J shot?

2 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

Hospitalized patients that die from COVID "complications" generally die from Cytokine Storm.  Which is an overwhelming reaction to the virus by the immune system.  There are treatments for this response.  One of which is called Lenzulimab.  Which met clinical trial endpoints and is also including in other trails being run by NIH.  The company submitted an emergency use authorization request to the FDA 10 weeks ago.  With no decision yet.  This would dramatically cut the death count. 

It's one thing... the inflamed arteries are a result, but they are mostly dying in my experience seeing them daily dying from weakening lung membranes, burst alveoli and no ability to transfer 02 due covid pneumonia 

10 minutes ago, Sundancer said:

Piece. Of. *****. 

You rushed here before you had any info to take advantage of a child death story. Questioned when she died. Questioned whether she was a kid. 

Did you donate? Do anything else remotely good today? 

Every day all day.

Cry and insult harder you don't bother me at all so mods don't suspend him.  

How was I using the child's death to "take advantage" and for what purpose?

Was the article an in depth obituary of the kid?  Did it go over his life?  Nope.  That wasn't how or why it was written like it was.  If it was and I mocked it, that would be different.  

You rushed on here to trash my response and didn't think it thru.  Now you're stuck and have no clue what to say or do so you're doubling down on the insults.  

Sad.  Give the phone back to mommy.  

Edited by Big Blitz

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

okay..so to you its photshopped, but the CDC just used this presentaion as the basis for updated mask mandates ...and the WAPO published. Now, do you want to admit you are wrong?

I will ask you as well, should undocumented/illegal immigrants be immediately returned to Mexico if they cannot prove they are vaxed or are not willing to take the J&J shot?

yes and right now most are being sent back but are repeat offenders... just read an article stating the stats and by and large they are not the major problem... cant vouch for stats but any immigrants need to be vaxxed before entering US imo

8 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

All immigrants should prove they are vaxxed before entering... 

29 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

are you for sending back illegal/undocumented immigrants who either cannot prove vaccine status or will not take the J&J jab?

Not my job. Are you?

19 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Why do you care?  

That answers that.

25 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Every day all day.

Was the article an in depth obituary of the kid?  Did it go over his life?  Nope.  That wasn't how or why it was written like it was.  If it was and I mocked it, that would be different.  

You rushed on here to trash my response and didn't think it thru.  Now you're stuck and have no clue what to say or do so you're doubling down on the insults.  

She ####### she. And she has a name you piece of *****. 

29 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

Every day all day.

Mr Rogers Clown GIF

9 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Not my job. Are you?

That answers that.

Its Biden's job, and he is  not requiring vaccines foir illegal immigrants whilst they await their cases to heard. Do you support that policy? Simple yes or no will suffice.

19 minutes ago, North Buffalo said:

yes and right now most are being sent back but are repeat offenders... just read an article stating the stats and by and large they are not the major problem... cant vouch for stats but any immigrants need to be vaxxed before entering US imo

All immigrants should prove they are vaxxed before entering... 

so, if you think that way,,,how do you line up the follwing statements

1) Covid is spreading because non vaxed people are spreading the virus

2)  Biden says our brave military personnel will have to get vaxed, as will federal employees and contractors , because they put other Americans at risk

3) Legal travelers and immigrants will have to prove vaccine status to protect your fellow Americans

4) Illegal immigrants need to do neither...they are welcome inand can stay forever  with maybe a test at best when they are apprehended

So US citizens and soldiers will be denied the abilty to work and contribute to society if they are not vaxed, but the Biden admin will gladly house and feed illegal immigrants no matter their vax status.

And some of yall have the gall to say Trump and Republicans politicized Covid?

• Like (+1) 1