So, the Arizona audit results are in...

14 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

So, 200 out of 3.4 million.  That's a whopping .006%.  Trump would've only lost the state by by 10,257 votes.  God you people are paranoid.

That they’ve caught, but you keep playing ignorant. Why do you want corruption in our election system?

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Fine.  Trump can have Arizona.

You’re such a child

I’m basically at a place where I don’t know if Trump won, but I no longer feel I can say he definitely lost.  

The entire 2020 election was sketch and it’s ok to want answers, but also not insinuate that Trump will be restored to power.  

Edited by SCBills
  • Haha (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Bidens_basement said:

That they’ve caught, but you keep playing ignorant. Why do you want corruption in our election system?

You’re such a child

So we should endlessly investigate the Big Lie but not the 1/6 insurrection? 

Hypocrisy, right westside2?

6 minutes ago, SCBills said:

I’m basically at a place where I don’t know if Trump won, but I no longer feel I can say he definitely lost.  

The entire 2020 election was sketch and it’s ok to want answers, but also not insinuate that Trump will be restored to power.  

What’s left to convince you one way or the other?

The law suits failed you

The several partisan audits failed you.

Whats left? 

• Vomit 1

Just now, BillStime said:

The law suits failed you

Whats left? 

I think we should investigate 1/6. Right after we investigate the insurrection of the summer of 2020, right Sybil?

7 minutes ago, SCBills said:

It should be unifying to agree to increase security of elections moving forward with agreement that what’s done is done snd not to be revisited. unfortunately nobody wants compromise, and both parties are racing to rig the rules in their favor and polarizing the electorate as much as they can in the process. 

True moderates and independents have nowhere to turn. 

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

It should be unifying to agree to increase security of elections moving forward with agreement that what’s done is done snd not to be revisited. unfortunately nobody wants compromise, and both parties are racing to rig the rules in their favor and polarizing the electorate as much as they can in the process. 

True moderates and independents have nowhere to turn. 

I favor having a uniform voter ID card easily accessible to all.  And with that we should have the goal of meeting our constitutional dictate and make sure the franchise is not blocked for any citizen by expanding ways to vote and not eliminating them.  And no state legislature should have the ability to cancel out votes deemed properly cast by local and state authorities in charge of elections.

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, oldmanfan said:

I favor having a uniform voter ID card easily accessible to all.  And with that we should have the goal of meeting our constitutional dictate and make sure the franchise is not blocked for any citizen by expanding ways to vote and not eliminating them.  And no state legislature should have the ability to cancel out votes deemed properly cast by local and state authorities in charge of elections.

Agreed but even this approach will kills the Republican party.

10 minutes ago, BillStime said:

The law suits failed you

Whats left? 

You must’ve missed where I said I am not declaring Trump the winner.    I just can’t say he definitively lost.  

That’s what happens when there are so many issues in an election. Which is why it’s important to transparently investigate, even if it doesn’t change the actual result.  

Don’t worry, I won’t be declaring Trump to the true President..  I’m not a Georgia Dem pretending Stacy Abrams is Governor. 

3 hours ago, All_Pro_Bills said:

When they say "most secure election in history" I can't tell if they are practicing the comedy art of satire or just feeding us more BS.  How do they know for a fact that 2020 was the most secure ever?  Is that even possible to prove or know?

Did they conduct extensive and detailed research into each and every Presidential election since George Washington?  Analyze statistics and things like voting patterns and registered voter records, ran a bunch of audits and statistical models?  And then out jumped all the insights and analytics that put the result of the 2020 Presidential election at the top of the list of all the Presidential elections in the history of our nation?

Yeah I'm sure they've gathered all kinds of documentation to back up that statement with facts.  As they have no self-awareness they don't realize how utterly stupid they sound making these statements of absolute fact.  What it really comes down to is making up bull crap and then keep repeating it.  The only people dumber than the people making such outlandish and unprovable statements are the idiots that believe them. 

Elizabeth Warren, Amy Kloboucher and other prominent dens express serious & significant concern about election security, it’s news.  No hand wringing about the death of democracy, the chilling effect of a political leaders words on the ability to trust election officials.  

11 months later, the same sentiment is echoed by the other party and its reported as the most egregious affront to humanity since New Coke. 

The only difference is the concern that Donald Trump might continue to upset the apple cart of painfully entrenched ruling class. 

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, SCBills said:

You must’ve missed where I said I am not declaring Trump the winner.    I just can’t say he definitively lost.  

That’s what happens when there are so many issues in an election. Which is why it’s important to transparently investigate, even if it doesn’t change the actual result.  

Don’t worry, I won’t be declaring Trump to the true President..  I’m not a Georgia Dem pretending Stacy Abrams is Governor. 

I can.  Multiple experts in electoral law and policies, multiple courts, multiple Secretaries of State and such have declared so.  The only, I repeat ONLY, reason some are questioning it is because Trump started crowing about it way in advance of the vote to give himself an excuse.  

• Like (+1) 2

10 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

I can.  Multiple experts in electoral law and policies, multiple courts, multiple Secretaries of State and such have declared so.  The only, I repeat ONLY, reason some are questioning it is because Trump started crowing about it way in advance of the vote to give himself an excuse.  

We gotta winner

25 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You’re a salmon swimming against the fecal tsunami here. 

1 hour ago, Bidens_basement said:

You’re such a child

I was being facetious and there's always going to be fraud in our election system in each state.  Only .006% ballots suspected of fraud is laughable though after they spent all that money on an audit.

1 hour ago, SCBills said:

I’m not sure why anyone thought he would win. He was down 6 percentage for the entire year leading up to the election and lost by 5 points. Why did anyone think he would hit an inside straight twice? Who were these outlets/pollsters saying he could win? There were none.

You guys understand how hard it was to win the first time correct? The chance of that happening again were probably 1 percent. He had to win every single state he won in 2016. Was it just blind faith that he’d pull a rabbit out of a hat a second time? There were no surprises other than Georgia. The election went exactly how everyone knew it would.

Edited by Governor

54 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

Elizabeth Warren, Amy Kloboucher and other prominent dens express serious & significant concern about election security, it’s news.  No hand wringing about the death of democracy, the chilling effect of a political leaders words on the ability to trust election officials.  

11 months later, the same sentiment is echoed by the other party and its reported as the most egregious affront to humanity since New Coke. 

The only difference is the concern that Donald Trump might continue to upset the apple cart of painfully entrenched ruling class. 

How dare you sully the good name of

Coke II…

😂

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m not sure why anyone thought he would win. He was down 6 percentage for the entire year leading up to the election and lost by 6 points. Why did anyone think he would hit an inside straight twice? Who were these outlets/pollsters saying he would win?

You guys understand how hard it was to win the first time correct? The odds of that happening again were probably 1 percent.

I know you were not here for the discussions last year but it was discussed many time over exactly how poor the polls are for these elections. 2016 was actually not clearly the worst, it just was the most shocking because people saw the 10 pt Hilary lead in Sept and believed it was real. I know you believe the polls but a lot of people realize the polls are done to create news not report it.

20 minutes ago, Governor said:

I’m not sure why anyone thought he would win. He was down 6 percentage for the entire year leading up to the election and lost by 5 points. Why did anyone think he would hit an inside straight twice? Who were these outlets/pollsters saying he could win? There were none.

You guys understand how hard it was to win the first time correct? The chance of that happening again were probably 1 percent. He had to win every single state he won in 2016. Was it just blind faith that he’d pull a rabbit out of a hat a second time? There were no surprises other than Georgia. The election went exactly how everyone knew it would.

The polling re: Trump has been erratic af… and that’s putting it nicely and not assuming a deliberate bias. 

A GOP Presidential nominee can easily win the electoral college if they stay within 3% of the popular vote.  

COVID did a number on Trump though… I think he would’ve easily won re-election if not for the pandemic, and I do think he’ll be President again if the Dems are foolish enough to run Kamala in 2024. 

10 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

I know you were not here for the discussions last year but it was discussed many time over exactly how poor the polls are for these elections. 2016 was actually not clearly the worst, it just was the most shocking because people saw the 10 pt Hilary lead in Sept and believed it was real. I know you believe the polls but a lot of people realize the polls are done to create news not report it.

Hillary had a 1 point lead nationally heading into Election Day.

Team Trump knew this one was over by 10am on Election Day. They saw that turnout wasn’t high enough in Pennsylvania.

Edited by Governor