It's Amazing the Difference 1 Year Makes .

Well almost a year but here you go. We all know just how big a ass Trump was let me first put that out there for those of us that continually live in the past and for what ever reason just can't let go !!

With that out of the way i now will move on to the present as its called which the newly elected POTUS has given us many presents since taking office .

I heard today that as of this point this year there has been some 1 MILLION arrests already in 2021 at the southern border in comparison to last year where there was only a mere 450k now that's progress I'm so glad Kamala has a handle on this thing down there the message was received loud and clear when she said DON"T COME .

I guess there was something lost in the translation she should have practiced that speech in the native language so the folks could actually have understood what DON"T COME to the US means . 

I know it will take time but they will get it under control have no fear Joe is here . 

• Agree 1

57 minutes ago, T master said:

Well almost a year but here you go. We all know just how big a ass Trump was let me first put that out there for those of us that continually live in the past and for what ever reason just can't let go !!

With that out of the way i now will move on to the present as its called which the newly elected POTUS has given us many presents since taking office .

I heard today that as of this point this year there has been some 1 MILLION arrests already in 2021 at the southern border in comparison to last year where there was only a mere 450k now that's progress I'm so glad Kamala has a handle on this thing down there the message was received loud and clear when she said DON"T COME .

I guess there was something lost in the translation she should have practiced that speech in the native language so the folks could actually have understood what DON"T COME to the US means . 

I know it will take time but they will get it under control have no fear Joe is here . 

So the WALL didn’t work?

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

So the WALL didn’t work?

Not when given a open invitation along with the 1 of 52 executive orders to change a policy that was working & construction being stopped on said wall nothing will work ! But the VPOTUS has it handled with her tough stance on the situation ...

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Not when given a open invitation along with the 1 of 52 executive orders to change a policy that was working & construction being stopped on said wall nothing will work ! But the VPOTUS has it handled with her tough stance on the situation ...

Well, blame it on Mexico for not paying for it, as was promised 

• Thank you (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Well, blame it on Mexico for not paying for it, as was promised 

I wouldn't expect anything less from you to place blame on some one other than the one that is and has caused the situation by their actions keep up the good work Tibs at least your consistent ...

1 minute ago, T master said:

I wouldn't expect anything less from you to place blame on some one other than the one that is and has caused the situation by their actions keep up the good work Tibs at least your consistent ...

It’s Biden’s fault that people are showing up at border? Ok 

Just now, LeviF said:

Well clearly the message wasn’t heard if illegal entry arrests more than doubled. 

Biden should have yelled, right? 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

People who are trying to cross illegally clearly misread the situation here. Open borders traitors who full throatedly supported Bai Dan probably had more to do with it than the president himself. 

4 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Did he not say during the election that he was going to make it easier for the immigrants to come to the US rather than wait and have a competent plan in place prior to making such a statement ?

Look at the numbers prior to and after the election and also listen to what border patrol personal have said hell even the democrats have said it's a disaster what more do you need ? 

And Kamala has shown her leadership skills 10 fold great choice there 🙄 .

• Agree 1

32 minutes ago, T master said:

Admit it - Just like every other GOP POTUS - Trump and his admin handed off a complete unmitigated mess to a Democratic POTUS.

Thank you Trump voters! 

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

Admit it - Just like every other GOP POTUS - Trump and his admin handed off a complete unmitigated mess to a Democratic POTUS.

Thank you Trump voters! 

You are entitled to your opinion even as short sighted as it may be but do a little research on what was & what is not to mention there are interviews out there with actual border patrol agents (and certain democrats if you remember) that have first hand knowledge of what was & what is if your to short sighted or ignorant to see that that's on you !! 

Not to mention all the news there was about it then you put the actions of those in charge when they were blocking the media from going into the facilities at the border you don't have a leg to stand on but you can continue blow smoke up peoples A** here all you want but the truth of this situation is pretty obvious .

But in true Billstime form as most of us here know you will continue till your dying day to rail on the former administration due to your hatred and bias  because that's the only thing you know to do so take another puff and blow some more smoke on your next reply . 

Carry on .

1 minute ago, T master said:

You are entitled to your opinion even as short sighted as it may be but do a little research on what was & what is not to mention there are interviews out there with actual border patrol agents (and certain democrats if you remember) that have first hand knowledge of what was & what is if your to short sighted or ignorant to see that that's on you !! 

Not to mention all the news there was about it then you put the actions of those in charge when they were blocking the media from going into the facilities at the border you don't have a leg to stand on but you can continue blow smoke up peoples A** here all you want but the truth of this situation is pretty obvious .

But in true Billstime form as most of us here know you will continue till your dying day to rail on the former administration due to your hatred and bias  because that's the only thing you know to do so take another puff and blow some more smoke on your next reply . 

Carry on .

It’s not opinion - it’s fact - Biden walked into a nightmare left by Trump. 

And it’s really sad you can’t see your own bias. 

You called me out on my question about who paid for the GQP to go to Russia on July 4 but not a peep to your cult friend/OP.

Stop projecting 

• Haha (+1) 1

Close agencies and cabinet departments that we don’t need because they assume responsibility for policies that should be under state and local governance (like the Department of Education).  Take some of that money and significantly increase the number of agents and electronic surveillance on the border.  Forget the wall because it’s ridiculous.  And to really control it start putting employers who hire illegal immigrants in jail.

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

You called me out on my question about who paid for the GQP to go to Russia on July 4 but not a peep to your cult friend/OP.

Stop projecting 

Alls i did was answer a question if you misremembered what i said go back and read it again .

Here is a man that grew up on the border works in that capacity & knows a ***** ton more about the situation than you ever will but i'm willing to bet you will come up with some lame ass excuse that "he was paid by Trump to say that" or he's just a Fox news guy or some BS but watch it even though you don't or won't get it because it can't get through the bias & hate you have .

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Close agencies and cabinet departments that we don’t need because they assume responsibility for policies that should be under state and local governance (like the Department of Education).  Take some of that money and significantly increase the number of agents and electronic surveillance on the border.  Forget the wall because it’s ridiculous.  And to really control it start putting employers who hire illegal immigrants in jail.

i think thats the point. erode immigration laws to provide corporate donors cheap labor that has no protections of a legal residents and fight against voter id laws so you can gain more power. both have been supported by one another.

all wrapped up in a nice package called empathy to get the publics support. 

win win for all involved.

people should ask themselves. trump wanted to stop illegal immigration but what did he or his party stand to gain from that stance other then being relentlessly attacked as a racist? keep in mind every single american president in our history also stressed boarder security until now.

Edited by Buffarukus
  • Like (+1) 1

41 minutes ago, T master said:

Alls i did was answer a question if you misremembered what i said go back and read it again .

Here is a man that grew up on the border works in that capacity & knows a ***** ton more about the situation than you ever will but i'm willing to bet you will come up with some lame ass excuse that "he was paid by Trump to say that" or he's just a Fox news guy or some BS but watch it even though you don't or won't get it because it can't get through the bias & hate you have .

I love how you make excuses for me… #winning

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

You’re close. You need a physical barrier, human resources, AND surveillance tools to stop the flow…but you also need an administration that takes their sworn oath seriously…unfortunately we don’t have one right now. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

I love how you make excuses for me… #winning

🙄 😂 Yet when the evidence is starring you right in the face you still won't admit it and go to the tried and true bait and switch ...

Edited by T master

4 hours ago, BillStime said:

Stop projecting 

Explain the nightmare Trump left. 

Stop crying.