The S--t-poster game

3 minutes ago, John Adams said:

You’re spending more time talking about me than I am talking about him. 

Older guys are known to fall into thought grooves. It’s sad. 

Talking about you?  See there is the thing called a c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n.  It’s when one person talks TO another person.  When you’re a bit older you’ll understand the difference.  

So in this case I’m actually laughing at you via the above mentioned term c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n.  

Carry on junior. 

• Dislike 1

4 hours ago, John Adams said:

If you're not DR, you're a very strange DR worshipper. 

Are you pulling the cute stunt like when the departed posters logged in as Thailog80 after he died? That was a knee-slapper. 

And you're wondering why you're on my ignore?  There it is.  

The narrative must be obeyed religiously.  If not...CONSPIRACY THEORIST!  PUTIN STOOGE!  and apparently now you're DERANGED RHINO!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  If you consider those who question any of the following to be conspiracy theorists or Putin stooges then you're too far gone and I have absolutely zero need to read your content or engage in any "discussion" with you.  You can just plain ***** off.  It's the climate and rules that the left created.  There's no healing.  No bridges to be built.  

1.  Trump colluded with Russia to steal the 2016 election.

2.  The Steele dossier contains real, verifiable information.

3.  Hunter Biden's laptop isn't real but 'Russian disinformation'

4. January 6th was an 'insurrection'

and on and on.

So I noticed over the past few days that I was the next in line to be accused by @BillStime of being DR.  Since others choose to actually interact with this nutjob, and even worse quote him, I can see the ignored content and his lunatic ramblings.

Therefore yesterday I decided to have a little fun and change my name and avatar to one what I was certain would trigger him into even deeper psychosis.  Little did I know that you'd bite too.

DR's fatal flaw was that he chose to interact and tried having a real discussions with many of you morons.  If you want to do some actual detective work you can go back and find where I called him out many times for acting in good faith with any of you idiots.  

But carry on with your idiocy.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

33 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

The narrative must be obeyed religiously.  If not...CONSPIRACY THEORIST!  PUTIN STOOGE!  and apparently now you're DERANGED RHINO!

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  If you consider those who question any of the following to be conspiracy theorists or Putin stooges then you're too far gone and I have absolutely zero need to read your content or engage in any "discussion" with you.  You can just plain ***** off.  It's the climate and rules that the left created.  There's no healing.  No bridges to be built.  

and on and on.

So I noticed over the past few days that I was the next in line to be accused by @BillStime of being DR.  Since others choose to actually interact with this nutjob, and even worse quote him, I can see the ignored content and his lunatic ramblings.

Therefore yesterday I decided to have a little fun and change my name and avatar to one what I was certain would trigger him into even deeper psychosis.  Little did I know that you'd bite too.

DR's fatal flaw was that he chose to interact and tried having a real discussions with many of you morons.  If you want to do some actual detective work you can go back and find where I called him out many times for acting in good faith with any of you idiots.  

Not reading your wall of text but I get the gist. You're not DR or something. You changed your name for some reason and are someone else. Guess you're proud of that? 

33 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

and on and on.

Not reading your wall of text but I get the gist. You're not DR or something. You changed your name for some reason and are someone else. Guess you're proud of that? 

Oh...nice job "blocking" me. Still living in your head, whoever you are!

Edited by John Adams
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

30 minutes ago, DRsGhost said:

and on and on.

Trump did collude with Russia. He ran around saying check our Wikkilinks after Russia turned them over to Wikkilinks, That's colluding. That's coordinating 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Tiberius said:

Trump did collude with Russia. He ran around saying check our Wikkilinks after Russia turned them over to Wikkilinks, That's colluding. That's coordinating 

Hey, you're already doing well in the shitposting game. Don't bring your shi--y content into this thread. That won't get you any extra credit. 

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Talking about you?  See there is the thing called a c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n.  It’s when one person talks TO another person.  When you’re a bit older you’ll understand the difference.  

So in this case I’m actually laughing at you via the above mentioned term c-o-n-v-e-r-s-a-t-i-o-n.  

Carry on junior. 

You were uhh, talking about *me* in your conversation. 

This is an example. "You're old" is an example of me talking about you. Just because I've invoked the second person, which may disorient you if you haven't taken your meds, doesn't mean we are talking about someone else. 

Your little obsession with me is cute though. You're like John Hinkley Sr's grandfather.  

• Dislike 1

6 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Hey, you're already doing well in the shitposting game. Don't bring your shi--y content into this thread. That won't get you any extra credit. 

This is an example. "You're old" is an example of me talking about you. Just because I've invoked the second person, which may disorient you if you haven't taken your meds, doesn't mean we are talking about someone else. 

Your little obsession with me is cute though. You're like John Hinkley Sr's grandfather.  

You are a strange one John Adams. But that's ok 

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

1 hour ago, John Adams said:

Ha. Maybe they’ll get to grammar in your next grade. Saying “you’re old” is not you talking about me. It’s you telling me I’m old.  See saying “he’s old” is talking about someone.   You’re slipping into Nigel’s psychosis territory.  :wacko:

Interesting how when I respond to you it’s an obsession but when you respond to me it’s…..tell me JA….what is it exactly.

• Dislike 1

13 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

All kidding aside…it’d be hilarious to get everyone on here to meet at a bar some time. I’m guessing it’d actually be a blast!

Go Bills

Arm wrestling contest!  

I’d actually fall off the wagon for that.  I’m not sure I can handle any of you in person sober. LOL

• Dislike 1

12 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Arm wrestling contest!  

I’d actually fall off the wagon for that.  I’m not sure I can handle any of you in person sober. LOL

Seeing as how it’s raining on Waikiki Beach right now….I’ve got time for coffee if everyone wants to make the trip. 🤙

• Dislike 1

4 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Seeing as how it’s raining on Waikiki Beach right now….I’ve got time for coffee if everyone wants to make the trip. 🤙

Wait… you’re on Waikiki?  I’ll be there a week from today.  Well first week in Kauai second week on Waikiki. 

• Dislike 1

Just now, Chef Jim said:

Wait… you’re on Waikiki?  I’ll be there a week from today.  Well first week in Kauai second week on Waikiki. 

Yep. Returning today. Things are pretty much fully open over here again. Still masked in most shops, but that’s ending soon as well.

Mahalo

• Dislike 1

36 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

Yep. Returning today. Things are pretty much fully open over here again. Still masked in most shops, but that’s ending soon as well.

Mahalo

Where did you stay?  We’ll be at the Royal Hawaiian.  Only our third trip to Hawaii so we don’t know the islands well.  We usually do the Caribbean but Covid put that on hold this year. 

• Dislike 1

10 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Where did you stay?  We’ll be at the Royal Hawaiian.  Only our third trip to Hawaii so we don’t know the islands well.  We usually do the Caribbean but Covid put that on hold this year. 

We stay at the Hilton Hawaiian Village. Waikiki is very upscale now. All of the old Knick Knack shops are gone. 
Have Fun! 

• Dislike 1

My dad was stationed at Pearl Harbor during the Korean War. There were only three hotels on the beach then, including the Royal Hawaiian. Parents went there for their 30th anniversary in 1986. They were on diamond Head  with a tour guid and my dad asks where the Royal Hawaiian is on the skyline. The guy says "See the tower and then the smaller building, and then that teeny-tiny little roof. That's it.  "He told my dad there were>100 hotels there then in the 80s.

He told us about seeing the superstructure of the Arizona still sticking out of the water when he served. The memorial was still ten years away. The barracks still had the bullet holes in them from 1941 to remind everyone.  When they visited in '86, the whole area was housing for retired admirals and other high officers.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, Wacka said:

My dad was stationed at Pearl Harbor during the Korean War. There were only three hotels on the beach then, including the Royal Hawaiian. Parents went there for their 30th anniversary in 1986. They were on diamond Head  with a tour guid and my dad asks where the Royal Hawaiian is on the skyline. The guy says "See the tower and then the smaller building, and then that teeny-tiny little roof. That's it.  "He told my dad there were>100 hotels there then in the 80s.

He told us about seeing the superstructure of the Arizona still sticking out of the water when he served. The memorial was still ten years away. The barracks still had the bullet holes in them from 1941 to remind everyone.  When they visited in '86, the whole area was housing for retired admirals and other high officers.

Looking forward to seeing Pearl Harbor.  Have been reading a lot about WWII lately. 

• Dislike 1

54 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

I find it utterly fascinating that somebody called Deleted Account gives a thumbs down to people being on vacation and/or Covid restrictions ending. To quote the Wicked Witch….what a world, what a world. 

It's always great when you don't have to read a single letter of a posters content before putting him/her on ignore.

• Agree 2
  • Dislike 1

3 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Looking forward to seeing Pearl Harbor.  Have been reading a lot about WWII lately. 

It’s a great excursion. You don’t generally need a car in Waikiki so my recommendation is rent one by the day as opposed to for the entire week and avoid paying to park it every night. You might want to explore HUI car. You use the car by the hour.

• Thank you (+1) 1
  • Dislike 1

11 minutes ago, SoCal Deek said:

It’s a great excursion. You don’t generally need a car in Waikiki so my recommendation is rent one by the day as opposed to for the entire week and avoid paying to park it every night. You might want to explore HUI car. You use the car by the hour.

Check out Arancino di Mar - amazing Italian.

Used to live in Hawaii (Waikiki for about a year & Lihue in Kaua'i for almost 4) 

14 minutes ago, 716er said:

Check out Arancino di Mar - amazing Italian.

Used to live in Hawaii (Waikiki for about a year & Lihue in Kaua'i for almost 4) 

We'll be a week in Waikiki for a week and Lihue for a week.  Thanks for the recommendations. 

2 hours ago, DRsGhost said:

It's always great when you don't have to read a single letter of a posters content before putting him/her on ignore.

So easily triggered! Love it.

@Delete_AccountScours the forum for 59 "down votes" of my posts.

Fine use of your time son.

Screenshot_20220325-170956_Brave~2.jpg

Edited by DRsGhost
  • Sad 1

40 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

We leave next Friday. 

Oh man enjoy. 

I highly highly suggest checking out the Na Pali Coast when you are in Kaua’i either by boat  or helicopter. Probably the most beautiful place I have ever seen on Earth.

Recommend a boat tour if you can find one. Probably from Port Allen.

Edited by 716er

3 hours ago, SoCal Deek said:

I rented a car for the week using Turo.  First time I ever did it and it was great.

27 minutes ago, John Adams said:

Oh is the DR lover the poster formerly known as KayAdams? Cute. 

No NotDRNC is formerly BillsfanNC.

Delete_Account is formerly known as KayAdams and I think needs to refill their prescription.

• Dislike 1