DeSantis For President in 2024?

40 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Can you tell me what the lie is? Or are you not responsible for the lies you post?

jc - these are your words:

2 hours ago, Orlando Tim said:

Why expect anything except a lie from Billsy

What lie are YOU talking about?

7 minutes ago, BillStime said:

jc - these are your words:

What lie are YOU talking about?

The fact it is not banned and the fact that it has nothing to do with stating gay is normal for some people. That quote is not even in the article shown in your post. 

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna98036

17 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

The fact it is not banned and the fact that it has nothing to do with stating gay is normal for some people. That quote is not even in the article shown in your post. 

www.nbcnews.com/news/amp/rcna98036

So why is AP Psych banned in Florida?

3 minutes ago, BillStime said:

It is not banned, I was speaking about it with the teacher today, and the section on gender dysphoria is the issue. 

4 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Also notice you ignored the fact that you made up a quote to fit your narrative.

4 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

It is not banned, I was speaking about it with the teacher today, and the section on gender dysphoria is the issue. 

Florida students cannot get AP credit from the College Board if DeSasters anti gay law forces schools to modify the course.

Keep spinning 

6 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Also notice you ignored the fact that you made up a quote to fit your narrative.

Sigh - now wtf are you talking about 

25 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Florida students cannot get AP credit from the College Board if DeSasters anti gay law forces schools to modify the course.

Keep spinning 

Sigh - now wtf are you talking about 

AP has chosen, not DeSantis, to not allow students to take the test, FL will still have the highest number of minorities passing AP tests this year in the country. It is crazy that they consider acceptance of juvenile gender dysphoria as healthy required content. As for second question  you put a "quote" in your post that is not in the referenced article. 

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/3/2023 at 12:40 PM, Doc said:

Who is?  

I’m currently leaning Vivek…He’s for Trump’s policies, without making 30% of the country physically ill every time he speaks…😉👍

Edited by JaCrispy

50 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

AP has chosen, not DeSantis, to not allow students to take the test, FL will still have the highest number of minorities passing AP tests this year in the country. It is crazy that they consider acceptance of juvenile gender dysphoria as healthy required content. As for second question  you put a "quote" in your post that is not in the referenced article. 

This has EVERYTHING to do with DeSaster’s law.

Dude - get a brain

56 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

I’m currently leaning Vivek…He’s for Trump’s policies, without making 30% of the country physically I’ll every time he speaks…😉👍

Fair enough but he has zero chance of winning. 

10 hours ago, BillStime said:

This guy will never ever be POTUS

And yet……you’re here more then me.  Not so much in the Vivek thread.  And even the J6 ones.  

Because you know.  

He’s your biggest threat.  

And he’s going to win.  

Aside from ACB on SCOTUS - legit everything Trump did post March of 2020 was a disaster.  

The biggest test to freedom in human history and Trump and his inner circle collapsed.  

But….

You may not like how he is campaigning.  

He’s not being voted on to be a professional campaigner.  That’s Obama.     

He is running to defend the worlds last best hope.  If his Florida record isn’t enough to show you that, we deserve collapse.  

Edited by Big Blitz
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, BillStime said:

DeSaster

“….too.?”

right-lol.gif

Prager’s mission is to indoctrinate the constitution and ideals of freedom.  

They can “indoctrinate” my kids 24/7.  

Indoctrinate isn’t the word I’d use for positives.   But, you’re in the Bill Stime wing of stupid, you’re terrified of DeSantis, and this is what you do.  

The word for this post and others you continue to pour into this thread bc you know he is the biggest threat to actual authoritarianism is “deceiving.”

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 8/4/2023 at 6:21 PM, JaCrispy said:

I’m currently leaning Vivek…He’s for Trump’s policies, without making 30% of the country physically ill every time he speaks…😉👍

Vivek is a chameleon, he has no true core.

He says whatever people want him to say.

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, BillStime said:

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7626m2zkkqzteputnhn

This is DeSantis issuing a statement saying they have the largest budget surplus in state history and that the state (via legislation) will not fund anything that falls under DEI programs - and some low info moron on the internet played it at 5x speed to make his 9 year old self laugh.

4 minutes ago, Big Blitz said:

This is DeSantis issuing a statement saying they have the largest budget surplus in state history and that the state (via legislation) will not fund anything that falls under DEI programs - and some low info moron on the internet played it at 5x speed to make his 9 year old self laugh.

Glad DeSaster is focused on the important things like the teacher shortage, insurance crisis and inflation. 

So much winning Ditz!

why anyone thinks this bozo is smart is a mystery

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/06/desantis-conservative-populism-donors-00109958

DeSantis made a fatal error — his whole anti-Disney, anti-corporate stance is so foolish,” said Kathy Wylde, president and CEO of the Partnership for NYC — a trade organization that represents Wall Street executives. “I know a donor to him who sat him down, and told him what a mistake this was early on, and he didn’t care.”

“He’s totally alienated the business community; congratulations on that,” Wylde added, blaming that on “his irrational, anti-corporate stance and his extreme policies on gender and race that put public companies who would donate to him in an impossible situation with their employees and their customers.”

Edited by redtail hawk
  • Haha (+1) 2

5 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

why anyone thinks this bozo is smart is a mystery

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/08/06/desantis-conservative-populism-donors-00109958

DeSantis made a fatal error — his whole anti-Disney, anti-corporate stance is so foolish,” said Kathy Wylde, president and CEO of the Partnership for NYC — a trade organization that represents Wall Street executives. “I know a donor to him who sat him down, and told him what a mistake this was early on, and he didn’t care.”

“He’s totally alienated the business community; congratulations on that,” Wylde added, blaming that on “his irrational, anti-corporate stance and his extreme policies on gender and race that put public companies who would donate to him in an impossible situation with their employees and their customers.”

As everyone and businesses continues to flock to his state.  

Fatal error!!!

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

15 minutes ago, Doc said:

No clearer indication that he won/Disney lost that one.

Do you idiots really think DeSaster has control over DISNEY WORLD - a private company?

The only control DeSaster has is with the new control board he put in place that maintains roads, etc.

The policy change applies to the district, which is largely funded by taxes levied on Disney and which functions something like a county government for the park, overseeing permitting, planning and services including fire protection, road maintenance and emergency medical responses.

Disney World Corporation still has DEI, ESG, and so on...

giphy.gif

lmao

• Like (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Do you idiots really think DeSaster has control over DISNEY WORLD - a private company?

The only control DeSaster has is with the new control board he put in place that maintains roads, etc.

The policy change applies to the district, which is largely funded by taxes levied on Disney and which functions something like a county government for the park, overseeing permitting, planning and services including fire protection, road maintenance and emergency medical responses.

Disney World Corporation still has DEI, ESG, and so on...

giphy.gif

lmao

You should buy stock in Disney 

• Haha (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, TSOL said:

Nice deflection but you're probably right - great time to buy (not sell) and be patient.

Disney has been around for 100 years, survived two stock market crashes, world war2, 911 and now a global pandemic.

They're not going anywhere and much to your dismay - they will bounce back.

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Nice deflection but you're probably right - great time to buy (not sell) and be patient.

Disney has been around for 100 years, survived two stock market crashes, world war2, 911 and now a global pandemic.

They're not going anywhere and much to your dismay - they will bounce back.

Yes, because lgbtqu+ is a time honored pillar  of American family values 

Edited by TSOL
  • Thank you (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Tell us you don’t know what you’re talking about without actually telling us - you’re such a good simp.

That act has gone stale willy

Disney sucks 

Edited by TSOL

5 minutes ago, TSOL said:

That act has gone stale willy

Disney sucks 

Disney went a bad direction for a little while but I have faith they will come back to intelligent good natured family entertainment. The biggest issue I see for them now is that too many people see them as a poor value, both Disney+ and the theme parks due to the nickel and dime routine they did over past 24 months. They need to drop the woke crap, which is easy, and get people to see them as a good value again. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Agree 1

20 minutes ago, Orlando Tim said:

Disney went a bad direction for a little while but I have faith they will come back to intelligent good natured family entertainment. The biggest issue I see for them now is that too many people see them as a poor value, both Disney+ and the theme parks due to the nickel and dime routine they did over past 24 months. They need to drop the woke crap, which is easy, and get people to see them as a good value again. 

Their movies have gone downhill for quite some time now. They really messed up star wars and marvel. I am all for ethnic diversity, but the new captain marvel is too contrived and shallow. I have younger kids and I have Disney plus  but I basically won't watch their movies because of the underlying messages they send. 

Of course um a cranky old conservative so that may have something to do with it as well. 

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, BillStime said:

They did.  now perhaps they know better.  but they're not real bright...

1 hour ago, TSOL said:

I'm glad you mentioned that

https://www.tipranks.com/stocks/dis/forecast

• Like (+1) 1