DeSantis For President in 2024?

13 hours ago, BillStime said:

The armpit of America 

Elections have consequences…People vote for the kind of communities they want to live in…This is democracy…👍

The biggest complaint this gay couple seems to have is the fake “Don’t Say Gay” bill…I say fake because the LGBT activists are in an uproar over a bill that doesn’t want ANY sexual education (homosexual or straight) for kids up to 3rd grade…Can’t really say that I argue with that…

I didn’t have sex ed in school until 4th/5th grade- so I’m cool with that…(Funny how you don’t hear parents complaining that their 5 year olds aren’t learning about heterosexuality in school 🤔)…If parents want their young kids learning about gay sex and identity, I don’t see why they can’t just have their own conversations with them about it (probably because it’s more about indoctrinating kids into a Leftist world view).  But not everyone wants their kids exposed to it- especially between 5 and 8…

Oh yeah, and they are also upset that a bridge wasn’t lit up in rainbow 🌈 colored lights…Lol…seems a little ridiculous to me, but to each his own, I guess…Don’t get me wrong- I, too, am partial to the colors of the rainbow- but I ain’t gonna lose sleep over it…I would just buy my own goddamn rainbow 🌈 lights and then blast Barry Manilow from my bedroom window for the whole neighborhood to hear! 😉

Between these main two issues from the article, it’s not exactly what I would call “persecution”…but of course, these are likely Leftist gays complaining (conservative gays like Dave Rubin are loving Florida right about now)…

So, get back to me when there is real persecution going on, like being thrown in jail, or off of a rooftop 😯- or having a cross burned on your front lawn…Then I’ll come march with ya…😉

Edited by JaCrispy
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

4 hours ago, JDHillFan said:

Stefanie seems fun. Her bio “Clinical sexology, sustainability and stars: my beats brought to you by the letter S”.  Despite her seeming a little angry, I’m going to start following her. Thank you!

edit - I can’t believe she’s not getting more traction with this one. It’s got to be the right-wing media keeping her down. You go girl!

Oh, Stefanie really triggered you.

Live shot of JD:

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148863n709gihqwtmcr6bv8

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

12 hours ago, JaCrispy said:

Elections have consequences…People vote for the kind of communities they want to live in…This is democracy…👍

The biggest complaint this gay couple seems to have is the fake “Don’t Say Gay” bill…I say fake because the LGBT activists are in an uproar over a bill that doesn’t want ANY sexual education (homosexual or straight) for kids up to 3rd grade…Can’t really say that I argue with that…

I didn’t have sex ed in school until 4th/5th grade- so I’m cool with that…(Funny how you don’t hear parents complaining that their 5 year olds aren’t learning about heterosexuality in school 🤔)…If parents want their young kids learning about gay sex and identity, I don’t see why they can’t just have their own conversations with them about it (probably because it’s more about indoctrinating kids into a Leftist world view).  But not everyone wants their kids exposed to it- especially between 5 and 8…

Oh yeah, and they are also upset that a bridge wasn’t lit up in rainbow 🌈 colored lights…Lol…seems a little ridiculous to me, but to each his own, I guess…Don’t get me wrong- I, too, am partial to the colors of the rainbow- but I ain’t gonna lose sleep over it…I would just buy my own goddamn rainbow 🌈 lights and then blast Barry Manilow from my bedroom window for the whole neighborhood to hear! 😉

Between these main two issues from the article, it’s not exactly what I would call “persecution”…but of course, these are likely Leftist gays complaining (conservative gays like Dave Rubin are loving Florida right about now)…

So, get back to me when there is real persecution going on, like being thrown in jail, or off of a rooftop 😯- or having a cross burned on your front lawn…Then I’ll come march with ya…😉

And take time away from TikTok?

• Like (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, BillStime said:

Can’t wait for @JaCrispy to turn himself into a pretzel defending this - lolz

Easy…

Just guessing from previous history, but it’s likely not an African American Studies course, as much as it is a “Hate Whitey” or “Down With America” course…👍

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, JaCrispy said:

Easy…

Just guessing from previous history, but it’s likely not an African American Studies course, as much as it is a “Hate Whitey” or “Down With America” course…👍

You mean they teach about our country's history of racism? That? 

21 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

You mean they teach about our country's history of racism? That? 

Only if that history includes Africans selling their own people into slavery- and refusing to stop even after England and America banned the trans Atlantic slave trade…ya know- the COMPLETE history and not just the “Hate Whitey” part…😉

But I doubt they will because that wouldn’t support their racist narrative that they peddle…👍

Edited by JaCrispy

10 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Only if that history includes Africans selling their own people into slavery- and refusing to stop even after England and America banned the trans Atlantic slave trade…ya know- the COMPLETE history and not just the “Hate Whitey” part…😉

But I doubt they will because that wouldn’t support their racist narrative that they peddle…👍

Ouch bro.  That argument is old school racist.  You a nouveau racist.  Act accordingly.  👌

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Ouch bro.  That argument is old school racist.  You a nouveau racist.  Act accordingly.  👌

How is blacks selling blacks into slavery racist?

Do you deny the validly of that historical fact?

Edited by JaCrispy

6 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

Who owned the slaves?  As a black man you should know this history.  👌

You a capitalist that doesn't understand supply and demand? 

• Vomit 1

55 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

They does get taught, heck even Roots showed that happening. 

And White people sold their own children into slavery. 

You sound like you have no idea what your talking about 

18 minutes ago, JaCrispy said:

You using that as an excuse against historical racism in the country is racist 

I also love how Christians, that did the slave trade, claim a moral superiority to non believers 

3 minutes ago, nedboy7 said:

Who owned the slaves?  As a black man you should know this history.  👌

You a capitalist that doesn't understand supply and demand? 

Those Africans were free until various African kingdoms and tribes captured members of other tribes and kingdoms and sold them into slavery for profit and material gain.  The captives were sold to Arab slave traders moving slaves to Middle Eastern and other Old World markets.  This practice was in place for hundreds of years until Europeans, initially Portuguese merchants, established settlements on the west coast of Africa.  At that point the New World slave trade was established.  The first slave holders were running plantations in Brazil/South America and the Caribbean. The practice later established itself in the American colonies and what became the United States. 

• Agree 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

They does get taught, heck even Roots showed that happening. 

And White people sold their own children into slavery. 

You sound like you have no idea what your talking about 

You using that as an excuse against historical racism in the country is racist 

I also love how Christians, that did the slave trade, claim a moral superiority to non believers 

I’m not excusing any historical racism and never have…it should all be condemned…

All im saying is that i don’t like how certain political groups try to make white Europeans the only ones responsible for slavery in the world…it is simply a disingenuous accusation…

But when you understand that they detest western civilization, and want to tear it all down, you realize why they are doing what they are doing…

And I just refuse to support the agenda…👍

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1